There is a vote going on in my local news

There is a vote going on in my local news

Do you support the school walkout?

vote no lol

king5.com/votenow

Attached: 5E73CEC3-7F4E-4124-B2C2-6B43FE6DD899.jpg (720x960, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voted no user

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-171821.png (1080x1920, 421K)

I'd say NYPA but I really hate this whore

K

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-193024.png (1440x2960, 297K)

done.

Attached: k5vote.png (842x709, 67K)

"vote no lol" sounds like you lack confidence, but I voted no anyway.

so epin Sup Forums XDDD

NYPA. Also Trump is a faggot polshit

not gonna vote because I don't care but because I'm not literally autistic I'd have voted yes

Would love to see this poll get BTFO. Fuck Seattle and its fantasy-world politics.

All these kids should be expelled permanently and given room for people that want to learn.

No and I answered truthfully :)

I voted no.

Voted no.

this

/thread

>Fuck Seattle and its fantasy-world politics.
you mean the world where they use their Armalites to free themselves from Queen Shillary?

Shining example of our bright students

Attached: IMG_20180314_192547.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

No, but i support the school shootout

Voted yes. Please shoot yourselves, faggots.

Me winning and then losing at online slots m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ

sounds like a good time

>And the lesson today is
Howtodie

Attached: 0.jpg (476x360, 11K)

Kek, dems want to lower the voting age so these dipshits can vote

Attached: IMG_20180314_184022.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

"Ooga booga gimme some money" -Taquisha

They realize they're the only ones willing to support them anymore. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I don't have an issue with kids walking out for things they believe in, but it's very clear there's manipulation going on here. No doubt many of them had a traumatic experience that has colored their objectivity on the question of guns, but someone took a bunch of confused and directionless kids and shaped them into this. And la goblina here annoys the everliving shit out of me, as much for the shaved head as the attention whoring. She clearly has dreams of parlaying this into some place in the SJW pantheon. Little does she know how quickly the celebrities and politicians dispose of these characters after parasiting on their 15 minutes.

I got you bromie.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-20-53-47.png (540x960, 107K)

>Believing the gubmint is here to gibs me money
Niggers, amirite?

Attached: BN-MM390_TRUMPH_M_20160207124740.jpg (1280x853, 132K)

>colored their objectivity on the question of guns
You mean they have more first hand firearms experience than you'll ever have in that basement

Kek. Our hero

ITT: Faggots that don't understand teaching kids to stand up for what they believe in. Conservatives are, again and again, the stupidest, most hypocritical piles of shit ever.

We'll march for what we believe in! But when students want to stand up for what they believe in, PUNISH THEM! EXPEL THEM! HAVE THEIR HEADS!

We want freedom of speech! But FUCK the students, let's keep 'em from protesting peacefully!

And that's not even to mention the other bullshit that Conservatives self-contradict with. We want less crime! But let's keep women from having abortions, we know they can't afford to raise the child and their low socioeconomic upbringing will likely contribute to that crime rate, but no! No abortions!

We want freedom of speech and the freedom to choose! But not immigrants! But not Muslims! Take away their freedoms cause why the fuck not?

We want teachers to carry guns! But we aren't going to stand for the raise in taxes required to fund giving guns to said teachers, let alone the training required to use it.

Bunch of stupid fucking cuckold moron faggots, that's all Conservatives are. The only logical argument for Conservatism is "hurr durr ma money, hurr durr taxes are bullshit." There's not a single argument to be made here for Republicans.

>but but, what if our government oppresses us, how will we stand up against it?

Beats me you fucking faggot, you tried to discourage the next generation of children from standing up for their beliefs, kept guns out on the street for all the criminals, and ignored that our military could kill us with drones all goddamned day and never lose a single soldier.

Bunch of fucking idiots, all of you.

Holy uncoordinated messages, Batman. It's like, you know, just show up with whatever sign you want, man.

March after class faggot, no need to skip class. Also, too long didn't read most.

Id prefer if said kids were informed on the issues they claim to feel so strongly about.

>the only ones willing to support them anymore

Congrats on your Republican victory in PA today!

... Oh wait, LUL

Op are you by chance from Snohomish?

The second amendment isn't mean to protect out citizens? Really? WTF are they even teaching these kids. This isn't a bunch of 1st graders. Fuck. No wonder no one understands this shit.

Standing up for what you believe in, shouldn't be done my my tax payers dime. I'm paying teachers to fucking teach you. If you want to walk out then I shouldn't have my taxes wasted on worthless stains on society like you. So yes. Get the fuck out and be done with it so you can rot on the street where you belong.

They only rally for fetuses and bible shit lol

>issue is guns
>get shot
They are more informed, faggot.

Are these people totally clueless?

No one shoots up the WH because there are snipers and trained military everywhere. Schools are totally disarmed.

They're being taught about how gender is a spectrum and that the white men oppress i would assume

Interesting book she's got there...

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-200036.jpg (1439x2498, 851K)

/thread

Fuck of you entitled prick. I pay taxes as well and don't have an issue with this. This isn't costing you money you spastic dipshit.

/thread

Attached: ce0c454.jpg (1080x1034, 120K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-20-01-13.png (1440x2560, 297K)

WE WOUPDNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM IF YOU DUMB WHITE CRACKERS WOULDNT BENSHOOTING INNOCENT KIDS EVEYR FICKING WEEK YOU ALBINO CHIMPS

FOR FUCK SAKE BRUH THIS IS THE 35TH MASS SHOOTING IN 60 DAYS

LISTEN UP HONKEYS CONTROL YOUR SHIT FUCKING GUN LAWS YOU STINKY ALBINO CHIMPS

Attached: received_10156281769290839.jpg (400x386, 21K)

ill give reparations when im giving a plantation.

Attached: pepe STOMP.png (700x953, 104K)

LUL Look another Conservative whose only argument for Conservatism is "hurr durr ma money." Fucking worthless piece of shit.

The kids are standing up for what they believe in by doing it IN SCHOOL to send a message, because these kids are being killed IN SCHOOLS. Have some empathy you waste of life and respect these kids for having more balls than you've ever had your whole life.

In 20 years the Conservatives of today will all be dead anyways, and it'll be time to see ACTUAL meaningful change.

No, dipshit. I mean they had a traumatic experience and, very understandably, they are unable to think objectively (which means coldly sometimes) about the point of guns in the country for citizens, and why it's part of the Constitution. Why the founding fathers saw some of their decisions as carrying risks to the general safety of citizens in the name of a freer society than had come before. But I don't expect those kids, or anyone else who has been through some shit like that, to be in a place where they can think like that. So I don't blame them. I blame the political forces that are manipulating them.

>image relevant
American teenagers are not exactly the voice of logic and reason.

Attached: 1521044134246.jpg (720x784, 58K)

Here is the problem, we are paying for them to get an education, NOT to protest whatever the fuck this shit is, (I have no clue since none of their signs seems to be putting out a single message). It's just like a job, you can protest to your hearts content, and you can be punished for protesting on company time. As long as my taxes are paying your school fees, you can keep your fucking ass in your seat, and try to get something through your fucking skull. Although with as stupid as these fucking twits seem to be maybe its best to just write this generation off, and start fresh on the next one.

You're complaining about taxes? I'm sure you have no problem with the waste in the military, law enforcement. Fake outrage. Move along.

Guns have saved more people in the U.S. than killed people. fuck off libcucks

/thread

They, and you I imagine, don't know the first thing about current gun laws and regulations.

And as they walk out this leaves them vulnerable to a bug boy mowing them down with an AR

Attached: 1520885491837.jpg (500x628, 74K)

>I blame the political forces that are manipulating them.
Uh huh. I blame the political forces that manipulate your lardass into believing that an AR makes up for a 3 inch cock

Attached: guns.jpg (746x546, 73K)

very pseudoscientific

Pretty sure those kids have a better understanding of what's going on than the trailer park redneck trump voter who's constantly paranoid about the men in black coming for their guns lol fuck

Teachers get their salary from US you fucking retard. Taxpayers. It's called a public service. And if there's no kids available to teach, then teachers are getting paid for nothing. Every empty seat by a worthless ingrate is a seat that could have been given to a child eager to contribute to the country someday. All these kids belong with a syringe in their arms in a dark alley way. I'll be damned if my money goes towards funding these genetic failures.

>No one shoots up the WH because there are snipers and trained military everywhere.
Then there should be even LESS reason to take away Americans’ Second Amendment rights at the White House fence.

Why can’t I take a White House tour carrying my AR-15?

hurrr

You should really look up those statistics. That's just a dumbfuck statement to make lol

>implying the majority of public school is to teach kids
pls, 50% of it is pointless indoctrination.

>muh gern laws autism
Nobody gives a shit, faggot. Everything is legal because you're a faggot.

>Why can’t I take a White House tour carrying my AR-15?
because some people are stupid crazy fuckers

FWIW, in Texas and other states you can walk into Courthouses and other buildings strapped.

Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

That's more dead people than the united nations military in WW1 and WW2

2018 you have had 31 mass shootings in 60 days

Nikolas Cruz who shot up the school posted a picture of 150 rounds of 5.56mm Me said

( Only cost me $30)

It only takes 1 bullet to kill someone and Americans have the fucking audacity to sell 150 rounds of live ammunition for $30

17 good innocent children dead for $30

The fact you dumb cunts need a military grade rifle to defend yourself are pathetic

This is why the world laughs at you America

We hate you we all fucking do

Attached: 1520529715798.png (561x958, 580K)

You don't have to be an 'expert on guns' to see that America has a gun problem. "Gun problem" here means we're the only civilized (debatable) country where this regularly happens.

>"Hurr durr it's mental health."
1 in 5 Americans suffer a mental illness, 64m total. 1 in 6 Indians suffer a mental illness, 241m total. You are still 37x more likely to be shot in America than in India.

>"Bu-bu, gun control laws don't work, look at Chicago."
Chicago is a massive city surrounded by states with some of the most lax gun laws in the country. Not only that, but gun control laws have an effect latency of about 20 years, and their strict policies weren't implemented until ~2010.

Teenagers are concerned and (rightfully) scared because of the number of school shootings and threats being made. Maybe you haven't been in highschool for a while, but there are thousands of bomb and gun threats made daily at schools around the country because bored faggots know it will get school cancelled, delayed, or otherwise inconvenienced. They get away with it too because they call anonymously.

I concede. Your arguement is too strong.

I don't have any issue with walkouts and exercising their beliefs. All these 'muh education people are upset that the kids did it at a time that would get attention? That's when you do shit that's meant to get attention. Fuck an hour of school and some mostly checked out teachers taking a break.

My objection is that I don't agree with what they are saying. But I'll not argue with their right to do it. I just think they've been manipulated by a swarm of anti-gun political roaches that are just using them.

>gimmedat.jpg
It's like an actual self parody at this point.

One day they'll be walking out of school and you're throwing a bitch fit lol fake outrage. You're full of shit about being angry about this. You just hate the kids anti-gun message.

>Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

Citation?

Oh wait, you have none.

You make the rules now, Satan.

Attached: 1475004398443.png (554x400, 55K)

Stay mad kid

Attached: IMG_20180303_133920.jpg (594x530, 39K)

I accept the tip of your fedora

You do realize there are movie days in high-school, there are days where school is cancelled due to snow, there are days where there just isn't anything specific to do but study?

If you're that upset, then next time there's a snow day in your area I expect to see you out in the streets with a plow or snow shovel so the buses can you run you faggot. Give me a break... You care THAT fucking much ALL the time about every kid making it to class?

Look at how fucking dumb Conservatives are. Everything is a problem and it's never *MY* problem. Abortions? I hate them because my religion says I should, even though I'm a male and it'll never affect me. The rights and freedoms of Immigrants? I'm not an immigrant, don't care!

Guess what dipshit, you pay taxes on roads and infrastructure too, and I don't believe that you're out on the weekends patching roads with potholes in them.

Unbelievably fucking stupid, jesus christ

In 2017 there were 30,000 deaths alone by guns

Look up stats nigga

Attached: received_1939038946354281.jpg (453x500, 18K)

YOU look up stats

Assmad

At least those taxes are doing something g productive....

Voted yes :^)

30,000 out of a nation of 300,000,000 =

.0001%

not even statistically relevant

voted no

Exactly. I’d love to seriously debate this with conservatives, if they weren’t so fucking inconsistent

>strict interpretation of the constitution!
completely ignore “well-regulated militia”

>no activist judges
invent constitutional right to bear arms after 200 years of saying the opposite

>local control!
want to tell local schools how to best protect themselves

>land of the free!
want to punish 17 minutes-long non-violent protest

>demand every soldier, sailor, airman, marine, guardsman and cop is thank for his service 24/7
demand civilians prepare to wage war against U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps

motherfuckers, please!

That's a brilliant deconstruction of my argument. I have clearly been bested.

>insignificant stats
Okay, how many rapes were committed by illegal immigrants last year?

Pic related it's you

Attached: 1520811833518.jpg (508x513, 33K)

>insult
>parody
>shutdown debate
The shills are out in force today I see.

You didn't make an argument. You have crippling castration anxiety. That's a neurosis, not a point.

lmao 90% of those kids don't give a shit and are just skipping class you Mao-loving nonce

And nearly 2/3 of that are suicides.

>1 in 5 Americans suffer a mental illness, 64m total.
The definition of Mental Illness has been growing since the DSM was first introduced decades ago. It should be super obvious that 1 out of 5 people is not really ill, in the sense that they will do something insane like shoot up a school.

It's not about "muh taxes" he's pissed about. It's the kids message. Right wing fake outrage. Between getting pissy about gay people and black people, inhaling fox news, breitbart and alex jones and now this, I'd love to know how many murican conservatives are on blood pressure medication.

>>insult
>>parody
You are beneath insult and beyond parody.

>OMG the bigger phallus will overwhelm me!
see

homosexuals are mentally ill

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1400x906, 447K)