Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

18 at the time
Working part time and working on physics degree
Walk home one day
Randomly come across crying girl hiding under a park bench
Holyfuckingshitthatkidiscute.jpg
Long black hair down to her back, cute round face and is of some asian ethnicity (which I now know is mostly Japanese mixed with a little bit of Chinese)
My inner softie forces me to walk over to the kid (Probably because I was heavily abused by my father as a child.)
She’s causious off my as she is curled up and I’m some random dude that looks like a pedo thats trying to talk to a crying girl
She crawls back a bit with red eyes presumably due to the sobbing
I slowly raise my hands to signal to her that I’m not there to hurt her
She’s still caustious towards me obviously
Me being the grown man with the mentality of a 5 year old that I am I decided to crouch down and open my bad
Twix bar and a half eaten ham sandwich that I planned to eat at lunch but didn’t because I wasn’t hungry
I tell her that if she’s hungry that she can have some food and I give her some
She reluctantly picks it up and starts taking a bite
I also hand her my half empty bottle of water for if she wants something to wash it down with
This little fucker gobbled it all down and I realise she’s probably starving
After she realises I’m not there to hurt her she seems a bit less cautious of me, I don’t know why I bothered to help her but I felt like if I ignored a crying kid I’d turn into some generic anime vilain
I ask the kid what her name is
She tells me her name is “Yuki”
She’s probably Japanese I think to myself like the weeb that I am
I ask her why she’s here crying and where her parents are
She asks me panicked not to make her go back
It was then that I realised she was most likely abused by her crappy parents due to doing some detective work and looking at the bruises on her neck
I tell her I won’t in hopes to calm her down and don’t pester her about it
Cont.

Attached: 7FC199D6-8F3C-47AC-ACD1-C401FC1E44E1.png (1.42 MB, 1203x1767)

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Continue please

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Is OP dead?

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

sad thread

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Come on man keep going

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

most likely was raided by the fbi and his cransen

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

you took a decent pasta and made it more gay and autistic
Congratulations

Attached: tumblr-inline-ohla8a24uc1rv8uc8-500.png (171 KB, 472x612)

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Wow 2010 was 8 years ago.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

oi m8 das sum quick mafs

Attached: mafs.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)

Juan Young
Juan Young

keep going
i need moar

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

OP here.
I ask her what her age is and if she has a place to stay for now
She tells me that she turned 13 a few weeks ago and that she doesn’t
I think to myself about the repercussions of bring a 13 year old child home with me and decide to say fuck it, the kid’s need are more important than my social standing, it’s already fucked up anyway kek
She follows me home trustingly which I would later tell her never to do with a stranger she just met (yeats later)
We get home and I instantly walk into the kitchen to see if there’s anything I can make her
Cheesy pasta and salt
Fuck it it’ll do
She happily eats the cheesy pasta and drinks the glass of water I gave her
Look I was 18 at the time and I didn’t know how to look after myself, much less a child
I take out a sleeping bag and set it out on the floor, I figure that if I’m gonna have her stay over I may as well treat her like royalty and plan to sleep on the floor tonight while she takes my bed
We instantly share a connection and I get along with her really well, is that normal for an 18 year old? Probably not but fuck it
Spend the rest of the day playing video games with her and watching anime
She really likes Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Budokai and the boxset I had of Z, what a cute little nerd in the making
Not that we’ve bonded a bit I ask her about her home life and if she’s perhaps being abused by her parents
She depressingly tells me that her father abuses her and that her mother doesn’t live with them anymore (apparently the mother was a junkie and fled the country with her dealer but she didn’t tell me about that until a few years later)
I am a pretty peaceful person but holy shit I have never hated a man so much in my entire life, not even my own abusive dad
I tell her that I used to be like that too but unlike her my mother was there to take me away from them and I tell her that I wont send her back, everything will be ok and to rest up for tomorrow
Cont.

Attached: 8BC84894-F78C-4C2E-A54F-F9064AAE9784.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1600)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Good good, continue

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

Bump
pls post moar OP

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Bump

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Bump and continue please

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Bump

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Get some more op

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Keep going

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

this shit gay as fuck

James Thompson
James Thompson

Bump

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Pedo alert

Attached: image.png (1.91 MB, 1440x1626)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Bumping for pedo hero.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

The next day I call CPS, I had never encountered anything like this before so I just kinda explained the whole situation to them, leaving out the fact that I let her stay overnight and instead say that I found her this morning (I tell her to say that too, probably not ok to lie to CPS but I feel like I’d be arrested because of a misunderstanding)
They tell me they’ll send an agent out to my house to come collect her and that she’ll be sent to a foster home until they can contact the police and get this whole situation sorted out
Stay with her and let her know whats happening until the agent comes to collect her
The agent comes about an hour or so later, I’m not sure I was too busy playing video games with her
The agent is a kind woman probably in her 30s, she lets me know whats gonna happen and takes her to an orphanage nearby
She takes my loli from me and we share a tearful embrace before she is taken, I tell her it’ll be alright and that I’ll see her again soon
I get questioned by the police about a day later and it turns out her father OD’d after abusing her
HolyfuckthisrabbitholewasdeeperthanIthought.jpg
I ask how Yuki is doing and the police tell me that she’s in a foster home and that I’d have to call them for more info on the subject
They leave and the first thing I do is call up the foster home, I wasn’t expecting to adopt her or anything (at least not yet)
They answer and tell me that she’s ok and that I could come visit her during visiting hours if I really wanted to
Lucky me the visiting hours were still open and I rush down there to see her
Get down to the place, its not bad for a foster home but it’s nothing incredible, the metal gates were rust and about to fall off so I took that as an indication that the place probably wasn’t ideal for children
I walk up to the woman at the counter and let her know I’m here to see Yuki, she makes some calls and I’m able to see her
Cont.

Attached: 0DC50B20-B50F-4C98-AD70-1AEDCF5BD0BC.jpg (752 KB, 1000x1210)

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Bump

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Go go go

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Screencapped for a loli experience thread in the future. Keep going OP

Attached: 1500598568628.png (772 KB, 1920x1080)

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

dont stop

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

So fucking fake

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Fuck off faggot. Let people enjoy things.

Attached: 1498545686346-r9k.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Why do you keep stopping im losing interest

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Hurry up OP

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

OP is a slow typer.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

yeah sure, enjoy some fat fucks weird as fuck loli fantasy
pic related it is the OP

Attached: 57587.jpg (144 KB, 682x1023)

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Mufuggin bump

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

We are reunited and she looks ready to burst into tears of joy
She hugs me and tells me “thank you user” with the cutest smile I’ve ever seen
I decided right then and there that no matter what I was going to adopt this cute little kid and make her happy from now on
(Probably a decision I shouldn’t have made so hastily but fuck it, rationality had left me since the moment I brought her home)
I spend time with her and let her play with my phone, her dad never actually bought her any new tech so she was always excited whenever I let her play with my stuff
I tell her to wait in her seat and I walk my ass over to the front desk to see about adopting her
Lady at the front desk already knows about her situation and says that because she has no close realtives if I sign some paper work I could actually take her home relatively soon
I take the papers she handed me and walk back to Yuki
I ask her if maybe she wants me to adopt her so she can live with me from now on
She excitedly says “really?! I can?!”
I take that as a sign that she’s ok with it and I begin signing those papers
Crappy handing writing is crappy
Hand off the papers and receptionist tells me that if I’m seen as a suitable foster parent I’ll be able to take her home with me
I thank her and let Yuki know, she wants to go home with me now but I tell her to just wait a few days and that I would come visit her everyday
My stay at home job meant that I had a pretty flexible schedule despite being enrolled in college which was also part time so I knew I could take care of her if I tried hard and gave it my everything
My income wasn’t too bad and I know I could apply for childbenefits if I was raising a kid so that would help out too
Cont.

Attached: 7C999D06-8E6A-4520-9907-3610AF1DED0C.jpg (138 KB, 820x974)

David Edwards
David Edwards

Imma be honest with you, chief

sounds kinda fake

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

It's too fake. They'd never let you adopt her.
0% chance. Single male, 18 year old, without steady flow of cash.

Adam Long
Adam Long

Fuck off let the man tell his story

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Pics of her holding a timestamp or it's fake user

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

OP died...

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

This is one autistic fantasy you have there OP

Attached: you.png (33 KB, 325x325)

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Is this one of your fantasies before you go to sleep while you're on your bed crying about how lonely you feel and how no girl will ever deliberately talk to you, so yo think that the only way to approach a female is if she is a hurt child who needs of someone who cares about her and pays her attention?

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

The storiesand information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But bump

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Go on

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

then you woke up from coma and with no legs, didn't u?

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

You fucking idiots we know this isn't real in any way. Just let the man finish his story so we can rest in peace.

Levi White
Levi White

this, so much this.

No Orphanage would let an 18 year old single male, adopt a 13 year old even regardless of income. and definitely not "relatively soon", the paperwork for adoption can take weeks, months, some couples in their 30 - 40s have to wait years until they can adopt a kid. The attempt would only result in being interrogated by the po-po for hours about pedophilia.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

This is fucking creepy, op. Idgaf how this goes, you don’t just slink up to a crying kid like that. But this isn’t real anyway so

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Attached: 6408278+-82452af3d018d491d6276f550310d4a7.jpg (10 KB, 187x200)

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

i agree

Read other anons post

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

This is just like my Japanese animes!!

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

cps allowing young single male to adopt cute jap girl
I call bs

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Let him finish the fucking story

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

After all the foster work is done which took a lot longer than I expected, it was supposed to take a few weeks but those ended up being months
Thankfully I managed to prove I was capable of raising her and when the time came that I walkes into the orphanage, grabbed her hand and walked out with her, I told her that we wouldn’t have to return, she didn’t particularly dislike the orphanage but she did tell me that it wasn’t very well kept as in there was old rusty things everywhere and she was glad that we were finally going home together
I jokingly remark that I’m sorta like her old kung fuu master now and that I’d teach her how to fire a Kamehameha
She went along with it and let me know that she’s much rather use the Gallic Gun
That’s my girl. Thats. My. Fucking. Girl.
The weeks passed by and it was actually a lot of fun surprisingly, I get along with her really well because she likes a lot of the same things I do, I dunno maybe it was the loner in me that liked having someone that was into geeky shit like me
Months passed by and things went smoothly, I enrolled her in highschool after the year ended and she began acting like how I envisioned a regular nerdy girl would act, she had friends whom she was hang out with regularly but she was incrediblt clingy but I’m nkt about to object to that, after what we had went through I felt like it was natural to be like that
We spent all the special occasions together, Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays even Valentines day. (I swear to god it wasn’t weird at the time, she just bought me some chocolate with the spare money I gave her and I also bought some for her)
I remember on one occasion when I bought her a birthday cake, I wanted to reward the cute girl for practically giving my boring life some purpose, I bought her the cutest cake I could find, with pink incing and everything
It was her 14th birthday and after she unwrapped a few presents I bought her she blew out her candles
Cont.

Attached: B4614B17-68E2-4527-9C84-71A0B750FA0D.jpg (107 KB, 558x793)

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

We're waiting

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Rest in peace? You talk like this is some "citizen Kane" of literature, how do you enjoy yourself with a so generic ”plot". It's designed to make you lonely fags self insert yourselves in the story and makes you fantasize too.
I bet 90% of the ones who are enjoying it are imagining themselves living with a 13 yo girl who clearly is the only change they have to approach a girl.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

And then he didn't have time for breakfast and had to rush to the orphanage with bread in his mouth I am sure
and the cutie jap girl laughs at how "silly user-chan is"
or some other autistic shit

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

A story is a story... He didn't claim it to be true, even though he seems to imply it.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

it was supposed to take a few weeks but those ended up being months

the paperwork for adoption can take weeks, months,

you're a fucking faggot OP

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

happy ending
cont
Cant be a good sign

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

bumping

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

this

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

le generic shonen is so nerdy
good try OP but consider not writing characters with such shit taste next time

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

This:

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

who else is waiting for the moment where she fucks him?

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

kung fuu master Kamehameha remark
galic gun response

and I thought this story couldn't get any more cringy and there you go

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Go on user plssss

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

I swear to me mum if this gets sexual...

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

this, even tho its fake, this really breaks the realism, to adopt a kid they essentially want you be making six figures and own your home already. And when they come check the house they want to look like a fucking magazine, if theres even a line of dust on a window pane they'll tell you to fuck off and put you on a black list

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

It ends with them both walking the dinosaur

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

first Sup Forums story in a while im actually interested in legit or fake

William Allen
William Allen

I swear on me gran if it dont....

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Attached: 1492849401989.gif (867 KB, 480x336)

Brayden James
Brayden James

Does it really matter anons?
Can't you just let op try and make you a little happier, no matter how autistic?

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

More

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

they got up, and got down. they got on the floor. they then walked the fucking dinosaur

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Lurking, like this story if its legit. Hoping it doesnt get pedo

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

My feels

David Martin
David Martin

He's posting pictures of loli with his story, where do you think it's going?

Attached: 1421207878815.gif (1.89 MB, 480x276)

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

I don't think it's legit, and I'm hoping it gets pedo.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

this

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

h

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

Being in Sup Forums
Hoping a greentext story with a Loli no turn into a pedo story.
Autistic levels over 9000

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I can already hear the helicopters

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

I wanna see where this goes guy stop the flame plox :::333

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Attached: 1520740040687.jpg (41 KB, 753x609)

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Attached: 1513579841270s.jpg (2 KB, 83x124)

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

14th birthday

Attached: 375pxUno-Wild-Draw-4-card.jpg (13 KB, 200x320)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Beat you to it faggot

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

back to /r/eddit, hivemind

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Kys

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Why's there a giant spider on my wall

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Not having a +4 image ready at any moment

Attached: 1520883828354-(1).jpg (34 KB, 338x305)

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

OP?

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

OP cont pls

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

OP? Where you go?

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

I think we killed him, or just triggered his depression.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Pls op I gotta know if you two do the dinosaur

In your bed ex dee

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

She let me know that she was deeply thankful for me taking care of her and that the months we spent together felt like a dream
I let her know that even though I was only a 19 year old, that I would look after her like she were my own, I didn’t care that there was no blood between us or that we weren’t even the same race, I would protect this girl with everg fibre of my being
Years went by and sometime during her late teens (think she was 16) I swear to fuck I felt this unreal Yandere vibe from her when I brought my female lady friend over (didn’t get to smash, I didn’t expect that I would because I’m a pathetic looser with a teenage daughter but I mean hey, the fact I wasn’t a virgin at that point really means something me
I sit on couch with milf thats around an 8 on my scale and we’re getting to know each other and by that I mean I’m trying to smash and she’s curving me
She gets home from school early because she had a free period today
Thought she was staying over at a friend’s house today
After she realises what is going on she looks be dead in the eye and tells me “Racheal was feeling sick today so I came back home”
This girl is legit about to turn into fucking Yuno Gasai in a minute
Being the calm 21 year old fuckboi that I was I try and explain the whole situation to them
Backfires and girl leaves because the mood has been ruined
Not going to smash today lads
Yuki seems embarassed about the whole situation and I tell her it’s fine but that she should text me when this sort of stuff happens
We awkwardly laugh about the whole situation and I decide to prepare dinner
We eat dinner in silence while I attempt to make small talk but it doesn’t go anywhere and we clock in for the night
Currently living in 2 bedroom apartment
She goes to her room and I wait a bit before going into mine
I have never jerked off so hard before in my entire fucking life, jesus christ man my balls hurt the morning after
Cont.

Attached: FF6440B9-DAFF-48C3-B69F-8E30886F882B.jpg (42 KB, 1024x575)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Sad

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Op?

Attached: FB-IMG-1478407483696.jpg (15 KB, 480x258)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

OP IS BACK!!!!!

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Yuno Gasai
Girl's name is Yuki

What is going on

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Attached: nut.jpg (33 KB, 640x472)

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

I swear to fuck I felt this unreal Yandere vibe from her
HARD

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

How long is this going to be?

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Attached: DFm7eKrXUAEL2pM.jpg (39 KB, 600x480)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

thats what she said

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

So it begins

Moar!

Attached: 1517287680337.jpg (39 KB, 800x450)

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

PEDO FANTASY RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

Attached: 20180315-09-51-11.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

bump

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Hands can't talk

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

This is fucking stupid.

Please continue.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Omg op i need to know the continuation of this shiiittt
If that shit is not real you should be a book writer cuz it's entertaining as fuck

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

op continue

Attached: 3-sonic-wait1-60px.gif (13 KB, 45x60)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

I need the ending!!

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Come on op. Need the ending to this before i head off to bed.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

neither can you're dick.

who fucking cares? I made an attempt at a joke, that's that.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

The question is, the nut was for the 8/10 or yuki?

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Anyone screencapping?

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

She lets me know tomorrow that she felt like we had a sort of romantic thing going, I’m not gonna deny I felt some romantic tension between us but I decided it wasn’t right for me to take advantage of this girl just because I showed her some love when she received next to none from her father
This was an incrediblt tense moment but I’m not about to break her fucking heart
I let her know that she most likely only see’s me like that because I was kind to her when she was going through some really fucking deep shit
She interupts me saying that she thought that was it at first too but that as the years went on and we grew closer she felt like it was a natural thing for us
Holy fucking shit a cute girl is telling me she loves me
I let her know that if she turns 18 years old and she still feels that way about me then I’ll try my hardest to fully view her not as my daughter and closest friend, but as a woman and lover.
I also tell her that I’ll avoid hooking up with women and that she won’t need to worry about anything like that happening again
She’s unexpectedly happy, I assumed she’d probably be disheartened by this but I’m not complaining
She hugs me and I gently caress her hair to let her know that everything’s fine, I care about her and I’m not about to let her feel down in the dumpt just cause I wanna have some sexy time with women
Cont.

Attached: 6F40B566-DF38-4CFD-9265-31FB95B66D98.jpg (266 KB, 1400x918)

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

I let her know that even though I was only a 19 year old, that I would look after her like she were my own,
Being the calm 21 year old fuckboi that I was I try and explain the whole situation to them
3 year timeskip mid greentext

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

this

Attached: 9d5.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Include me in the screencap!

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Too busy fucking your mother. Do it yourself.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

he says years later you dumb shit

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

type faster

Attached: pikabone.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Me.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

two years of blueballing? can't end well

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Include me telling this guy he is a faggot

Faggot

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Holy fuck this is gold user!

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Cont op, please...

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Put me in the screencap

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Terrible author anyway, the anime was better

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I bet you this'll end badly. As in those no punch line jokes.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

When will you smash?

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

i decide to tuck her in to bed tonight and read her a bedtime story
don't have much in terms of reading material other than anime books
accidentally pull out a hentai book.
fuckit.jpg
i get so engrossed in the books i dont notice she started fingering herself
stare at her in disbelief
are...aren't you gonna keep reading senpai?
stumble for words, don't know what to say
drop the book on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur

Attached: 21CM-Japanese-Anime-Cute-Sexual-Toy-Girl-Police-figure-Nude-Resin-Naked-Sexy-Girl-Big-Boobs.jpg (119 KB, 565x565)

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

I should've saved my nut for now /:

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Kek

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

....It was a little bit of both, I’m not a pedo but I’ve always had a thing for Yanderes, also her body time was rather advanced for her age, I planned the amount of food I’d need to give her right down to the very last nurtiant for all of the years I raised her.

Attached: B8A8CF97-57F5-4E12-B112-DAC09495237A.jpg (169 KB, 917x1006)

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

not op, didn't take 3 hours to type

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

fake jk i don't care

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

If that shit is not real you should be a book writer cuz it's entertaining as fuck

Attached: 1519963573684.jpg (22 KB, 307x352)

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

OP Chris hansen is coming to see you real soon.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Attached: IMG-20180306-135352.jpg (4 KB, 273x62)

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Haha same

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Are u fucking 14 or something?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

N O
O N O
N O N O
O N O N O

Attached: 1519770041197s.jpg (8 KB, 250x244)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

What the fuck is happening?

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Why such long intervals between messages?

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Nive try but op is better at telling stories

David Perez
David Perez

Attached: doubt.jpg (28 KB, 800x450)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Bump

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Missing the capitalization aswell

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

drop the book on the floor, everyone do the dinosaur
Fucking kek, drop more of these

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

read that as "fuck"

Noah Long
Noah Long

iTs HaPpEnInG

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Attached: IMG-20180313-230748.jpg (27 KB, 700x433)

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

There is no way thats how this story ends bruh. Seems to sudden

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Hurry OP

Attached: 20180228-003.jpg (20 KB, 287x512)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

I'd be the same in your situation too op, i just wanna know the follow up!

David Flores
David Flores

Clever

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Fake and gay, OP takes 9 years to type next part

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

bumppp

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Gay and fake.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

byump

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

20 actually

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

Gay and fake, gotta mix it up from time to time

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

So anons, while we wait, did you know Stephen Hawking died today?

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Hurry up holy shit

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

no shit

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

We will be here for eternity if OP doesn't hurry rectum up

John Evans
John Evans

lets get thread to image limit so these weebs cant finish their story

Attached: BzcvHk3PeQ1c4MWGssb0PD0-ay8DV2G0NFXiwgVRCDs.jpg (31 KB, 750x351)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Not OP

John James
John James

Don't be rude user, I'm just trying to have conversation while we wait the 15 centuries for OP to type next part.

David Campbell
David Campbell

inb4 op posts a timestamped pict of her in a wedding dress saying she just turned 18 and is marrying her tomorrow

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Stephen hawking looked sexy no homo

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

A terrible loss. He was truly a marvel.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

op did you tell her you were gay?

Landon Green
Landon Green

Wasn't it last night

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

OP should post within the next 10 minutes...

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Nah thats too hopeful.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Attached: 1490312012851.gif (1.74 MB, 300x290)

John James
John James

Thats too optimistic.
another 30 minimum.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

That's a funny way of spelling millenia

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Stephen didn't die, he transcended to the 4th dimension. Gonna go slap this on \x\

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Godspeed user, Godspeed

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

show is over folks, go home

Attached: 1494365120170.jpg (214 KB, 586x446)

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

I did, it's kinda sad too. I saw his movie and a compilation of his participations in cartoons and comedy shows
Besides being smart as hell he was a pretty funny guy too, i felt really bad for his death man /:

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Respect, my fellow fuzzy necked woman-respecter.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Why does the cop have cuffs on?

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Where are the sexy results?

Attached: sexy-results.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

same, but it looked like his life sucked. he could only move a slight part of his body

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Hurry up faggot

Attached: 20180223-001.jpg (47 KB, 512x427)

James Wood
James Wood

dont be sad that it's over be happy that it happened.
Remember, he was supposed to die in two years.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Two years of me sadly jacking my dick pass by in near no time
She never told me about any boyfriends and she defined didn’t bring home any boys (thankfully)
I was thankful that I raised her to be such a respectable young girl but the fact she was taking what I said very seriously was kind of concerning, I mean, I had practically raised this girl, if I up and started dating her how woud I explain any of this to our firends and family?
2 Years pass and it’s birthday
Kinda nervous
I buy her a cake like I’ve been doing for her every year and we stay home and play video games all day
Being close to her had calmed by nerves and I figuire she’s probably forgotten about the whole thing anyway
Midnight rolls around
After we’re done beating each other up in Mortal Kombat she lets me know that she hadn’t forgotten about what I told her 2 years ago and that she had been patiently waiting for this moment
Holy fuck nuggest she really did take it serioisly
I stare at her almost in amazement
She tells me that I’m an adult and I should take some responsibility for my actions and fulfill my promise
Holyfuckholyfuck.jpg
I gazed at her and my mind was going a million miles a minute, this once cute and petite girl had turly grown into a voluptuous and independant woman that was waiting for her chance to be united with her lover
After hearing her say that I decide that perhaps she’s right, I had provided for her for all these years and made that promise to her, I should man up and keep my promise
I let her know that I’ll keep my promise but that she has to know that us being in a relationship like that could possibly have a negative impact on our social standing
She tells me that she doesn’t care and that if we can somehow manage to have come this far together we could face that together
I tell her alright and I shared my first passionate kiss with her that day, if I had a condom with me I think we’d probably have done “that”
Cont.

Attached: D059C7E9-F21B-4199-B739-CAE9CD12A9E8.jpg (98 KB, 541x429)

Angel Price
Angel Price

WOAH

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Welp. OP played us all.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

AAAH

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Called it!

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Cont.
GODDAMN IT

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Not really, i think when you're in that kind of situation and live a life like that you learn to accept yourself and embrace your situation. And I think he did it in the best way possible

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

This guy isn’t me btw.
You can tell because I’m not a faggot.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

cute

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

thats what you think

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

You're not a faggot just a slow faggot

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

ok then hurry the fuck up

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

I'm not a faggot.
Sure thing. Uh huh.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Ahhhhhhhhh next

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

holy fuck my dick is diamonds.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

You tell him user!

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Hoping for Bel Air

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

not a faggot

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

I still love you op :)

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

Can't wait any longer.
I'll have the screencap tomorrow

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Good job OP, now please continue

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Fucking kek

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Here's a little story all about how

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

End the fucking story OP!!

Nathan King
Nathan King

I'd say set an alarm for roughly 20 minutes from now since that's a roughly how long it takes per post.. :/

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Yo op if this is real then hit me up on discord and shit even if this is fake I wanna hear more story's of this

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Post the fucking story now

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Holy shit user, congrats man
Damn Sup Forums i never thought I'd enjoy a fiction, that shit is fucking exciting as hell

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

I told my mom about the event
She unfortunately gets scared
She said you're moving away from her
Now in jail with my prison mates, Phil and vivian

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Bet that this thread'll get 404'd before ending.

Jason Green
Jason Green

Attached: 1520720413191.png (577 KB, 480x476)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Me too hahahah, that shit is better than porn

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

good shit

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

I bet the time gap is because he has to spend time to find pictures.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Bet

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Sup Forums and all computers will be so outdated by the time op finishes this gay story that it won't matter anyway

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

hurry tf up

Attached: image.jpg (171 KB, 605x430)

James Jackson
James Jackson

anybody got any more cool pepes they can share?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

watch this in the meantime

Attached: 1520994386825.webm (632 KB, 700x700)

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

coolest pepe i own

Attached: 1510447562109.jpg (62 KB, 840x544)

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

I don't think so, I bet even the moderators are excitedly waiting for this shit's ending

Jack King
Jack King

Attached: IMG-20180312-154652.jpg (22 KB, 480x296)

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

wrong pepe

Attached: 1518827883053.gif (1.28 MB, 300x300)

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Drop the pepe

Attached: 1518142445743.jpg (3 KB, 124x125)

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

So what are your thoughts on this new Twitter meme?

Attached: asdf.jpg (7 KB, 203x249)

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

then I took off my vr headset
I was so cold an alone in my studio
curled into a ball an wept
It was the ultimate fantasy

Attached: 10d2b7059e4a5657421e2694d3588819764c584c6192045619b735cb813a7142.jpg (185 KB, 680x836)

James Thompson
James Thompson

Epic finale, not OP.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

I need to study

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Gay, Twitter is full of faggots

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Hey that's pretty fucking gay.

Attached: hey-thats-pretty-good.jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080)

William Fisher
William Fisher

tfw no vr headset to soak up all my salty tears

Attached: 1520622656173.jpg (18 KB, 600x238)

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Hey.
Fuck you.
:)

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

done "that"

We get it, you're a weaboo, you don't have to talk like a fucking anime

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Yeah at the rate this is going, RIP this thread.

Juan Price
Juan Price

AHHHH THIS looks like some shit I would see when I'm half awake and my meds are fucking with me

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

그만해

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

the irony

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

die die die die die

Attached: image.jpg (501 KB, 640x798)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Attached: 1509943771441.jpg (128 KB, 1439x1079)

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

I was purely committed to her throughout the 3 years we would spend together and throughout those times I discovered that I didn’t just see her as that crying little girl under a park bench, but as the love of my life
We get married in 2017
I faced a lot of critisicm from some friends but my best friend and mother supported us which I’m very grateful for
Just a few months ago she announced to me that she was pregnant
She was attending a college and working towards a home economics degree but told me she’s incredibly happy that we’ve become the way we are and that she’d like to start a family with me
Holy fucking shit I’m gonna be a dad and this girl I practically raised will be the mother to my child
I’m gonna be honest Sup Forums I’m not entirely sure if what I did was the right thing but I sit here as a 26 year old adult and I honestly couldn’t be happier with how things are, I love this woman and I’d be happy to spend the rest of my life with her and our child.
The end

Whoah, sorry that took so long Anons but I really wanted to share my story, I know a lot of you will think what I did was wrong but I’m confident in the choices I made, I feel so incredibly lucky to be where I am right now and even though there’s been many road bumps me and Yuki have made it over all of them.
Who would have guess that that small child I found on that windy day would have become my loving and dead wife?
Here’s to a happy future, lads!

Attached: F3F7DD44-1FFB-46DF-BCB3-75D4315BD3A7.jpg (257 KB, 1457x1032)

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Are you familiar with the economic benefits of midget slavery?

Attached: 1520712519510.jpg (39 KB, 500x374)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

YES

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

KILL IT

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

hey look, they made anime into a real thing

John Cook
John Cook

No one thinks what you did was wrong, they just think you're lying

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

loving and dead wife
nice try OP

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

loving and dead
WAIT WHAT

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

ound on that windy day would have become my loving and dead wife?
loving and dead wife
dead

Whoa what

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Post twist, this isn't OP. In fact, none of the posts besides the original were from OP.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

well if true, good job bud

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

I am not,
please elaborate

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

ㅇㅈㅇㅈ

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

loving and dead wife

Attached: xDDDD.jpg (7 KB, 183x200)

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

"Loving and dead"
You killed her didn't you

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Possibly fake and/or gay, but if true, good on ya OP, I needed a feel-good story today. You made the right choices.

Carter Price
Carter Price

I'm sure you meant
deer

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

would have become my loving and dead wife?
Wait she dead?

Attached: HolUp.jpg (68 KB, 640x656)

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Fake or real, nice story
The end

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

*dear

Eli White
Eli White

Nigga did you just say dead?

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Ayyyyy lmao same, have a big test tomorrow and did 0 studying

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Alright. You can turn off the VR now.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Dead, so did he kill her? Why did he kill her? How can a dead person become pregnant?

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Any pictures of her?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit