>2010
>18 at the time
>Working part time and working on physics degree
>Walk home one day
>Randomly come across crying girl hiding under a park bench
>Holyfuckingshitthatkidiscute.jpg
>Long black hair down to her back, cute round face and is of some asian ethnicity (which I now know is mostly Japanese mixed with a little bit of Chinese)
>My inner softie forces me to walk over to the kid (Probably because I was heavily abused by my father as a child.)
>She’s causious off my as she is curled up and I’m some random dude that looks like a pedo thats trying to talk to a crying girl
>She crawls back a bit with red eyes presumably due to the sobbing
>I slowly raise my hands to signal to her that I’m not there to hurt her
>She’s still caustious towards me obviously
>Me being the grown man with the mentality of a 5 year old that I am I decided to crouch down and open my bad
>Twix bar and a half eaten ham sandwich that I planned to eat at lunch but didn’t because I wasn’t hungry
>I tell her that if she’s hungry that she can have some food and I give her some
>She reluctantly picks it up and starts taking a bite
>I also hand her my half empty bottle of water for if she wants something to wash it down with
>This little fucker gobbled it all down and I realise she’s probably starving
>After she realises I’m not there to hurt her she seems a bit less cautious of me, I don’t know why I bothered to help her but I felt like if I ignored a crying kid I’d turn into some generic anime vilain
>I ask the kid what her name is
>She tells me her name is “Yuki”
>She’s probably Japanese I think to myself like the weeb that I am
>I ask her why she’s here crying and where her parents are
>She asks me panicked not to make her go back
>It was then that I realised she was most likely abused by her crappy parents due to doing some detective work and looking at the bruises on her neck
>I tell her I won’t in hopes to calm her down and don’t pester her about it
Cont.

Attached: 7FC199D6-8F3C-47AC-ACD1-C401FC1E44E1.png (1203x1767, 1.42M)

Continue please

Is OP dead?

sad thread

Come on man keep going

most likely was raided by the fbi and his cransen

you took a decent pasta and made it more gay and autistic
Congratulations

Attached: tumblr_inline_ohla8a24uc1rv8uc8_500.png (472x612, 171K)

Wow 2010 was 8 years ago.

oi m8 das sum quick mafs

Attached: mafs.jpg (480x360, 23K)

keep going
i need moar

OP here.
>I ask her what her age is and if she has a place to stay for now
>She tells me that she turned 13 a few weeks ago and that she doesn’t
>I think to myself about the repercussions of bring a 13 year old child home with me and decide to say fuck it, the kid’s need are more important than my social standing, it’s already fucked up anyway kek
>She follows me home trustingly which I would later tell her never to do with a stranger she just met (yeats later)
>We get home and I instantly walk into the kitchen to see if there’s anything I can make her
>Cheesy pasta and salt
>Fuck it it’ll do
>She happily eats the cheesy pasta and drinks the glass of water I gave her
>Look I was 18 at the time and I didn’t know how to look after myself, much less a child
>I take out a sleeping bag and set it out on the floor, I figure that if I’m gonna have her stay over I may as well treat her like royalty and plan to sleep on the floor tonight while she takes my bed
>We instantly share a connection and I get along with her really well, is that normal for an 18 year old? Probably not but fuck it
>Spend the rest of the day playing video games with her and watching anime
>She really likes Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Budokai and the boxset I had of Z, what a cute little nerd in the making
>Not that we’ve bonded a bit I ask her about her home life and if she’s perhaps being abused by her parents
>She depressingly tells me that her father abuses her and that her mother doesn’t live with them anymore (apparently the mother was a junkie and fled the country with her dealer but she didn’t tell me about that until a few years later)
>I am a pretty peaceful person but holy shit I have never hated a man so much in my entire life, not even my own abusive dad
>I tell her that I used to be like that too but unlike her my mother was there to take me away from them and I tell her that I wont send her back, everything will be ok and to rest up for tomorrow
Cont.

Attached: 8BC84894-F78C-4C2E-A54F-F9064AAE9784.jpg (2560x1600, 1.03M)

Good good, continue

Bump
pls post moar OP

Bump

Bump and continue please

Bump

Get some more op

Keep going

this shit gay as fuck

Bump

Pedo alert

Attached: image.png (1440x1626, 1.91M)

Bumping for pedo hero.

>The next day I call CPS, I had never encountered anything like this before so I just kinda explained the whole situation to them, leaving out the fact that I let her stay overnight and instead say that I found her this morning (I tell her to say that too, probably not ok to lie to CPS but I feel like I’d be arrested because of a misunderstanding)
>They tell me they’ll send an agent out to my house to come collect her and that she’ll be sent to a foster home until they can contact the police and get this whole situation sorted out
>Stay with her and let her know whats happening until the agent comes to collect her
>The agent comes about an hour or so later, I’m not sure I was too busy playing video games with her
>The agent is a kind woman probably in her 30s, she lets me know whats gonna happen and takes her to an orphanage nearby
>She takes my loli from me and we share a tearful embrace before she is taken, I tell her it’ll be alright and that I’ll see her again soon
>I get questioned by the police about a day later and it turns out her father OD’d after abusing her
>HolyfuckthisrabbitholewasdeeperthanIthought.jpg
>I ask how Yuki is doing and the police tell me that she’s in a foster home and that I’d have to call them for more info on the subject
>They leave and the first thing I do is call up the foster home, I wasn’t expecting to adopt her or anything (at least not yet)
>They answer and tell me that she’s ok and that I could come visit her during visiting hours if I really wanted to
>Lucky me the visiting hours were still open and I rush down there to see her
>Get down to the place, its not bad for a foster home but it’s nothing incredible, the metal gates were rust and about to fall off so I took that as an indication that the place probably wasn’t ideal for children
>I walk up to the woman at the counter and let her know I’m here to see Yuki, she makes some calls and I’m able to see her
Cont.

Attached: 0DC50B20-B50F-4C98-AD70-1AEDCF5BD0BC.jpg (1000x1210, 752K)

Bump

Go go go

Screencapped for a loli experience thread in the future. Keep going OP

Attached: 1500598568628.png (1920x1080, 772K)

dont stop

So fucking fake

Fuck off faggot. Let people enjoy things.

Attached: 1498545686346-r9k.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Why do you keep stopping im losing interest

Hurry up OP

OP is a slow typer.

yeah sure, enjoy some fat fucks weird as fuck loli fantasy
>pic related it is the OP

Attached: 57587.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

Mufuggin bump

>We are reunited and she looks ready to burst into tears of joy
>She hugs me and tells me “thank you user” with the cutest smile I’ve ever seen
>I decided right then and there that no matter what I was going to adopt this cute little kid and make her happy from now on
(Probably a decision I shouldn’t have made so hastily but fuck it, rationality had left me since the moment I brought her home)
>I spend time with her and let her play with my phone, her dad never actually bought her any new tech so she was always excited whenever I let her play with my stuff
>I tell her to wait in her seat and I walk my ass over to the front desk to see about adopting her
>Lady at the front desk already knows about her situation and says that because she has no close realtives if I sign some paper work I could actually take her home relatively soon
>I take the papers she handed me and walk back to Yuki
>I ask her if maybe she wants me to adopt her so she can live with me from now on
>She excitedly says “really?! I can?!”
>I take that as a sign that she’s ok with it and I begin signing those papers
>Crappy handing writing is crappy
>Hand off the papers and receptionist tells me that if I’m seen as a suitable foster parent I’ll be able to take her home with me
>I thank her and let Yuki know, she wants to go home with me now but I tell her to just wait a few days and that I would come visit her everyday
>My stay at home job meant that I had a pretty flexible schedule despite being enrolled in college which was also part time so I knew I could take care of her if I tried hard and gave it my everything
>My income wasn’t too bad and I know I could apply for childbenefits if I was raising a kid so that would help out too
Cont.

Attached: 7C999D06-8E6A-4520-9907-3610AF1DED0C.jpg (820x974, 138K)

Imma be honest with you, chief

sounds kinda fake

It's too fake. They'd never let you adopt her.
0% chance. Single male, 18 year old, without steady flow of cash.

Fuck off let the man tell his story

Pics of her holding a timestamp or it's fake user

OP died...

This is one autistic fantasy you have there OP

Attached: you.png (325x325, 33K)

Is this one of your fantasies before you go to sleep while you're on your bed crying about how lonely you feel and how no girl will ever deliberately talk to you, so yo think that the only way to approach a female is if she is a hurt child who needs of someone who cares about her and pays her attention?

>The storiesand information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But bump

Go on

then you woke up from coma and with no legs, didn't u?

You fucking idiots we know this isn't real in any way. Just let the man finish his story so we can rest in peace.

this, so much this.

No Orphanage would let an 18 year old single male, adopt a 13 year old even regardless of income. and definitely not "relatively soon", the paperwork for adoption can take weeks, months, some couples in their 30 - 40s have to wait years until they can adopt a kid. The attempt would only result in being interrogated by the po-po for hours about pedophilia.

This is fucking creepy, op. Idgaf how this goes, you don’t just slink up to a crying kid like that. But this isn’t real anyway so

Attached: 6408278+_82452af3d018d491d6276f550310d4a7.jpg (187x200, 10K)

i agree

Read other anons post

This is just like my Japanese animes!!

>cps allowing young single male to adopt cute jap girl
I call bs

Let him finish the fucking story

>After all the foster work is done which took a lot longer than I expected, it was supposed to take a few weeks but those ended up being months
>Thankfully I managed to prove I was capable of raising her and when the time came that I walkes into the orphanage, grabbed her hand and walked out with her, I told her that we wouldn’t have to return, she didn’t particularly dislike the orphanage but she did tell me that it wasn’t very well kept as in there was old rusty things everywhere and she was glad that we were finally going home together
>I jokingly remark that I’m sorta like her old kung fuu master now and that I’d teach her how to fire a Kamehameha
>She went along with it and let me know that she’s much rather use the Gallic Gun
>That’s my girl. Thats. My. Fucking. Girl.
>The weeks passed by and it was actually a lot of fun surprisingly, I get along with her really well because she likes a lot of the same things I do, I dunno maybe it was the loner in me that liked having someone that was into geeky shit like me
>Months passed by and things went smoothly, I enrolled her in highschool after the year ended and she began acting like how I envisioned a regular nerdy girl would act, she had friends whom she was hang out with regularly but she was incrediblt clingy but I’m nkt about to object to that, after what we had went through I felt like it was natural to be like that
>We spent all the special occasions together, Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays even Valentines day. (I swear to god it wasn’t weird at the time, she just bought me some chocolate with the spare money I gave her and I also bought some for her)
>I remember on one occasion when I bought her a birthday cake, I wanted to reward the cute girl for practically giving my boring life some purpose, I bought her the cutest cake I could find, with pink incing and everything
>It was her 14th birthday and after she unwrapped a few presents I bought her she blew out her candles
Cont.

Attached: B4614B17-68E2-4527-9C84-71A0B750FA0D.jpg (558x793, 107K)

We're waiting

Rest in peace? You talk like this is some "citizen Kane" of literature, how do you enjoy yourself with a so generic ”plot". It's designed to make you lonely fags self insert yourselves in the story and makes you fantasize too.
I bet 90% of the ones who are enjoying it are imagining themselves living with a 13 yo girl who clearly is the only change they have to approach a girl.

And then he didn't have time for breakfast and had to rush to the orphanage with bread in his mouth I am sure
and the cutie jap girl laughs at how "silly user-chan is"
or some other autistic shit

A story is a story... He didn't claim it to be true, even though he seems to imply it.

>it was supposed to take a few weeks but those ended up being months

the paperwork for adoption can take weeks, months,

you're a fucking faggot OP

>happy ending
>cont
Cant be a good sign

bumping

this

>le generic shonen is so nerdy
good try OP but consider not writing characters with such shit taste next time

This:

who else is waiting for the moment where she fucks him?

>kung fuu master Kamehameha remark
>galic gun response

and I thought this story couldn't get any more cringy and there you go

Go on user plssss

I swear to me mum if this gets sexual...

this, even tho its fake, this really breaks the realism, to adopt a kid they essentially want you be making six figures and own your home already. And when they come check the house they want to look like a fucking magazine, if theres even a line of dust on a window pane they'll tell you to fuck off and put you on a black list

It ends with them both walking the dinosaur

first Sup Forums story in a while im actually interested in legit or fake

I swear on me gran if it dont....

Attached: 1492849401989.gif (480x336, 867K)

Does it really matter anons?
Can't you just let op try and make you a little happier, no matter how autistic?

More

they got up, and got down. they got on the floor. they then walked the fucking dinosaur

Lurking, like this story if its legit. Hoping it doesnt get pedo

My feels

He's posting pictures of loli with his story, where do you think it's going?

Attached: 1421207878815.gif (480x276, 1.89M)

I don't think it's legit, and I'm hoping it gets pedo.

this

h

>Being in Sup Forums
>Hoping a greentext story with a Loli no turn into a pedo story.
>Autistic levels over 9000

I can already hear the helicopters

I wanna see where this goes guy stop the flame plox :::333

Attached: 1520740040687.jpg (753x609, 41K)

Attached: 1513579841270s.jpg (83x124, 2K)

>14th birthday

Attached: 375pxUno_Wild_Draw_4_card.jpg (200x320, 13K)

Beat you to it faggot

back to /r/eddit, hivemind

Kys

Why's there a giant spider on my wall

Not having a +4 image ready at any moment

Attached: 1520883828354 (1).jpg (338x305, 34K)

OP?

OP cont pls

OP? Where you go?

I think we killed him, or just triggered his depression.

Pls op I gotta know if you two do the dinosaur

In your bed ex dee

>She let me know that she was deeply thankful for me taking care of her and that the months we spent together felt like a dream
>I let her know that even though I was only a 19 year old, that I would look after her like she were my own, I didn’t care that there was no blood between us or that we weren’t even the same race, I would protect this girl with everg fibre of my being
>Years went by and sometime during her late teens (think she was 16) I swear to fuck I felt this unreal Yandere vibe from her when I brought my female lady friend over (didn’t get to smash, I didn’t expect that I would because I’m a pathetic looser with a teenage daughter but I mean hey, the fact I wasn’t a virgin at that point really means something me
>I sit on couch with milf thats around an 8 on my scale and we’re getting to know each other and by that I mean I’m trying to smash and she’s curving me
>She gets home from school early because she had a free period today
>Thought she was staying over at a friend’s house today
>After she realises what is going on she looks be dead in the eye and tells me “Racheal was feeling sick today so I came back home”
>This girl is legit about to turn into fucking Yuno Gasai in a minute
>Being the calm 21 year old fuckboi that I was I try and explain the whole situation to them
>Backfires and girl leaves because the mood has been ruined
>Not going to smash today lads
>Yuki seems embarassed about the whole situation and I tell her it’s fine but that she should text me when this sort of stuff happens
>We awkwardly laugh about the whole situation and I decide to prepare dinner
>We eat dinner in silence while I attempt to make small talk but it doesn’t go anywhere and we clock in for the night
>Currently living in 2 bedroom apartment
>She goes to her room and I wait a bit before going into mine
>I have never jerked off so hard before in my entire fucking life, jesus christ man my balls hurt the morning after
Cont.

Attached: FF6440B9-DAFF-48C3-B69F-8E30886F882B.jpg (1024x575, 42K)

Sad