If you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people, what would you do?

If you were stranded on a deserted island with only these people, what would you do?

Attached: 1927.jpg (2048x1536, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck all the women

take over and dictate these losers to worship me

BBQ all of them.

oh these are the same girls from that other thread

Rape them until they learn to love it.

Poop, because I need to poop right now.

Build shelter, farm food, live happily.
They look like regular people, what's wrong with them/you OP?

muder everyone except the woman standing in the front. she's kind of ugly to look at but looks like shed have the least difficulty giving childbirth. i'd continually impregnate her until i get a cute baby girl, and then i'd live happily on the island with my daughter.

In fairness, regular people do suck

run far away from the shifty eyed girl in the back right and the one in the pink bikini looks like she might want to eat me.

Ok, now i’ve Pooped so I don’t need to do that anymore. I think the next step is to start peeing on things to claim them as mine and sustaining angry eye contact with all other males to establish my dominance.

Assert my role as the alpha, I’d fuck half of them on alternating 9 month rotations, while the others half will be used for breeding stock. Ill know which off spring are mine and which aren’t based on the rotation. Ill fuck the other offspring, and so will my children, this will continue until they decide to revolt and try to kill us. We’ll unleash a series of roundhouse kicks on them until they’re all dead. We’ll fuck the women corpses and eat the man corpses.

seconded

eat all the women, fuck all the men

I would pee on this guy first. Maybe make him come look at my poop as a show of dominance. But I would be merciful if he relinquished and showed me his underbelly.

ask to 3 of the gilrs to make me an iphone, and fking go out of the island.
the girls are fucking china

Poopants

Start by looking for clean water

Set up a reliable source of drinking water.

Me winning and then losing at online slots m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ

from left to right....

kill, rape, kill, rape, rape, kill, rape, marry, kill

Too late motherfuckers. Peed in it already. Mine now.

Keep one woman. Kill the rest for food.

Kill myself inmediately. I don't find chinks attractive whatsoever

poison the men, fuck the women. Build a civilization to develop technology to get off the Island after the women get too old.

Bad news friend. There are chinks in the real world too. Better kill yourself now before one finds you.

fuck the shit out of the guy in the middle

hes cute

I'm still holding out on world war 3 which will inevitably see china side with the Russians which means I can merk a bunch before we get nuked.

Attached: 1521073610528.jpg (2048x1536, 1.32M)

Brother, I mean no offense, but you just said that your first reaction to being trapped on an island with a bunch of women and skinny looking guys would be to kill yourself. I don’t think you’re going to merk anybody

Too late. Peed on him. Mine.

fucken faggot wants to fuck dudes

who the fuck are these people?

The people you're stuck on a deserted island with

catalog their talents, organize them, put them to work building a community.

Silence, dog! These are the fine citizens of my monarchy of pee and I will hear no word said against them!

Too many variables. How long am I on the island? Forever? Will others shipwreck and end up here; how isolated are we from the rest of the world? How difficult is it to survive on the island and how big is it?

Assuming the following is true:
>All stuck on medium to large island
>Forever stuck with no external contact with anyone else

Scenario A:
>survival is easy
>good climate
>good soil
>wild animals to hunt, etc

Befriend and observe group for a short time. Kill the alpha male(s) mysteriously in the night. Keep the betas around to help with menial tasks I don't want to do. Keep ugly chicks for betas.

Scenario B
>Small island
>not much food
>Permanently stuck on island
>no external contact ever.

Befriend one guy who isn't a threat to me, keep blue bikini hottie and girl behind pink bikini lady for myself, convince them that a poly relationship is the way to go. Guy can have any other girl of his choice. Food becomes scarce she will contract an illness from eating poisonous vegetation and die. Even more scarce I have to take him out too, working my way down to me and that cute blue bikini girl.

While I doubt it would come to it, rape is a distinct possibility provided they are the only women you would see the rest of your damn life.

The bigger the island and the more resources the less likely I'd kill anyone. Anyone standing in the way of me and 'blue' mysteriously drowns or falls off a rock cliff and hits his head.

That is my brief analysis.

Rule

Attached: zod1.jpg (415x299, 71K)

I’d pee on this one next. My poop trench has long since developed a life of its own, capable of terrifying newcomer males into submission. He will learn his place in the pee-triarchy.

cage every one, impregnate all the women for human food, if newborn is female keep her alive
finding animals for meat or eat a bit of the others faggots

Establish my leadership over the tribe, eliminate any pretenders to the throne, and put the remaining males to work gathering resources and grooming the women to be my givers of pleasure, singling out 2 to be used as rewards for the remaining males when they do their jobs properly.

This. Except the black one.

Haha!
You dream of lying with my pee brides. Perhaps if you are an obedient subject to the pee tribe I will gift you a night with the least of them.

I would start off really quiet and just go along with things until i gained enough trust where i could start showing my male dominance.

eventually i would be the leader which would make sense because im the elder of all of them.

then i would get to fuck all the women.

Attached: gy!be.jpg (355x324, 46K)

>kill all but one woman to make babies with the only one left
>she's barron

just get them all pregnant and keep the best babies

This is becoming weird

Your won't be dominant starting off really quiet just going along with things.

Attached: Clint Eastwood.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

back to

>>>>>/reddit/

Yes, many of the new warriors have these thoughts when they enter the tribe. But they learn to love my stream of justice, and kneel before the flow of my wise rule, for I am a strong ruler, but also merciful. And scented vaguely of ammonia.

nah kid you dont know how to manipulate people, takes a little time but once you figure everyones personalities out shit gets easy.

Attached: 1520902652311.jpg (472x643, 41K)

If you're older than them you aren't going along with things, you're calling the shots

Kill myself

idk if i can deal with having 5 fucking women hanging around, but you're right i should hedge my bets and keep at least 2 around. should probably either go with the middle chink or the mystery girl hiding behind her.

Kill the gooks and fuck the soft white boys in the ass

ive done this in every group of friends ive ever had. i know what im talking about. you dont just go into a group of people and try to start calling shots. it doesnt work you dumbfuck.

When I'm twice their age it sure fucking does

We will raise your body up on a pyre and send you to the heavens, for when you saw that they were not the resources to feed the tribe you sacrificed of your own body instead of engaging another male in the traditional combat to death for hunting rights to maintain balance in the tribe. Over the years a cult will develop around your memory; you will be “the man who died shitting himself and went to the afterlife”. Each year at midwinter and again at Peester Sunday we will remember your visage.