What did michonne find there and why did she cry about some steaming pile of what is it?

what did michonne find there and why did she cry about some steaming pile of what is it?

i thought it was a crashed jet
its a pile of mattresses

it was the parts of a space station

That's a derailed train. Holocaust parallels.

Have you never seen a mattress before? Stupid fuck

To me it looked like concrete rubble from something that Negan blew up with the RPG. In reality it's the mattresses.

But why did she cry over it? Did someone die under there?

It's God.

she's a black slave now

She's pissed because they're fucking with them for no reason. They took the mattresses acting like they needed it but burned them just because they're dickheads

I thought that too, but why would they steam a pile of mattresses?

The only way to get rid of bedbugs is with fire.

SERVICE

Wtf I just watched a stream that part wasn't on there

What a retarded thing to do, I mean what were the odds of someone from Alexandria finding out about this? Not that high I wager.
Why even do a passive agressive thing like that if it's most likely gonna go unnoticed?

forreal tho what is it

They weren't counting on them finding it. They did it just to be petty. Now everyone has to be uncomfortable and sleep on the ground

why the fuck would you blow up mattresses with a rocket launcher, that's literally the worst thing he could pick

goddamnit, negan = trump = retarded

Negan is starting to get on my nerves with his smarmy tough guy shtick. Does he ever drop character? It would have to be exhausting being such a try hard supervillian all the time.

he's so smug, you know what happens to smug people eventually, their smugness is usually forcefully ended

Me too
Ended w Michonne lying on the blankets?

They were only using a low temperature fire to cleanse the beds of LICE to help the Alexandrians. If they were using lethal fire it would leave a blue trail on the trees around it

Mi choto jajjajajajajajajjajjajj epico bolo

All the new leaders being introduced are fucking cartoon characters. The way negan acts is like a "cool" teacher that everyone is still respectful to because they think he's a badass. It's like he's trying to impress a bunch of highschool boys, but in the late 80s or early 90s.

That's because he was a gym teacher before the zombies came

Or they get elected to a position of power and make an organization or entity rise to its former heights of excellence.

drumpf will fail

Guess that explains the act then. Not even hammy considering my history teacher who was a football coach. He had a paddle instead of a bat, though. Besides that, could have been the same guy.