W/ Westworld

NOT MY WAIFU

1:1 WON AGAIN, 7 STRAIGHT VICTORIES!

Best Girl

I'll probably be greentexted at, but the dialogue in this show is awful, clichéd garbage and the acting is horrible for the most part

post yfw
>"Doesn't look like anything to me."

>acting is horrible
They're told to act awful because they're all hosts duh

It doesn't look like anything to me.

you're right

but she's the worst, user

there is only one good girl and she is not in this episode

yes

Hit me harder than "what door".

>doesn't look like anything to me
After this episode all my irl acquaintances will say this shit

Hourly reminder that Bernard is confirmed to be the "robot clone" or Arnold, which is why he can't see Arnold on the picture, like he couldn't see the door.
MiB is definitely NOT Arnold.

It's written by Nolan, produced by JJ, and has female directors, what did you expect?

I'll watch this one and if maeve is stil an insufferable mary sue I'll quit

way to ruin a sotry with unrealistic female power fantasies

You identify with peacocks or something you fucking faggot?

it was such a great scene

If they removed Thandie Newton and her storyline this show would be great. Her entire plotline is like bolted on fanfic

Is it just me or istheir posture is fucking weird?

Literally buff Ford, male character, from mysterious behind the scenes type figure to literal god figure in one scene

thats how people stood back in those days

Your post made me realise Arnold is standing next to Ford's dad but Bernard cant see him.

The body language implies it's the last time they spoke as friends

Reminder that her storyline is a big turing test for 2 stupid hosts.
They named after cartoon characters. They said they have no life besides work. It's obvious.

Do shows like this do multiple parallel storylines to appeal to the widest audience or something?

I couldn't care less about 80% of what happens in this show but I know some people do and that's for them and the 20% is for me and we all keep watching for the highest ratings even though I will never be able to say I love the show with all the bloat.

Your post implies it's Arnold in the picture.
It isnt.

Bane?

> if a woman can walk and chew gum at the same time she's a Mary Sue

That phrase has lost all meaning. If you people label literally any women with more then one skill a Mary Sue no one will listen to you.

Might be something like that. The asian guy did say someone with much higher level of access was messing with her settings. Ford definitely using her for something.

can a man be Mary Sue?

Explain this scene if Bernard is a host.

He was replaced at some point and his wife doesn't even know he is a host. Or that was just another implanted memory.

Hopkins is the good actor and Ford is the only good plotline. Prove me wrong.

Punished Teddy

>Mystery everywhere

maybe she's a rowboat too

Just turn your brain off brah

NOT FAIR

>A simulation
>A paid actor
>She's a host

I hope this is true, nothing else can explain that bullshit aside from shit writing

that woman is a host, too

dum dumb

Felix aka Asian guy.

Sure, but then he'd be called Mary Sue (male).

Sylvester aka numale

Yes, but Sup Forums will never ever complain about them or at the very least argue they don't matter as much. I certainly don't see six paragraphs of deep character examination for any hyper-compatent male characters and how if you like them you're literally causing the end of the human race.

I don't even know how Maeve would qualify. Her primary skill is manipulating people and she was smart enough to find the set of retards who would listen to her. The Man In Black would fucking qualify before her.

Superman is mary sue as fuck

*tips fedora

And Felix played with robo-bird.

Ford and MiB storyline are the only one I give a fuck about.

and if it's going to suck if william=mib

I have no doubt William is MiB but I honestly don't care for a clichéd guy finds true love in a robot episode again

I was talking about Ford and his father. Arnold is in the suspicious empty space on the right and CAN'T be seen by Bernard

best tits in the show tbfh

or its Bernard before he was killed and turned into a robit

do you seriuosly see Maeve as a realistically portrayed character?

All the male characters have some flaws, specially William but all the main female characters are all strong womyn.

>still no shrink ray timeline reveal

Just fucking do it already, it's been obvious since e1

I realise Arnold is missing, I just didnt understand what you said about body language. Can you elaborate please.

Slut host with changed stats manipulates two beta-male hosts. What's the problem?

it's been obvious that you are a retard

Yeah strong womyn love getting their heads bashed into walls.

So if Bernard is an android clone of Arnold, why has nobody noticed that Bernard looks a lot like Arnold?

So what do you guys reckon about billy = the man in black? A storyline in the past is supported by billy walking through the shopping mall type entrance to the park with escalators with his friend, which looks like the same place as the dark run down lower levels they keep the livestock on.

But then again the hosts in billy's timeline seem fleshy and real when they get shot, whereas the man in black claims they were robotic when he first went there.

Who will kill be the first host to kill a human ?
Who will be the first human to get killed by a host ?

My guess is Bernard/Ford or Dolores/Logan

just star wars prequels meme

there is enough space for another person

somebody draw them cinematography lines on it

What do you mean? It's a science fiction movie, not fantasy movie where there is just some huge park somewhere lol dumbass retard moron

that would be plausible if it was a lord of the rings movie or something but its science movie so the nshrink ray """"theory"""" is true

I'm gonna drop this show if that's the twist

Because Arnold died when the park was still in its early stages and all personnel are hosts.
"The investors" and their associates dont know how Arnold looks like, they only know that he existed.
All employees minus the QA department are hosts.

Bernard already killed theresa

I never liked Superman because he's such an obvious male mary sue tbqh

These people work repairing robots, they are probably engineers. So a robot gets to manipulate two engineers just because one is a horny beta male and the other is a retard who could deactivate her and say she is damaged.
but he wont cos men are stupid and think with their penis

Then we have le evil white man who gets drunk and pees all over the place because thats such a normal thing to do when drunk and angry at your boss.

Hopefully Teddy shoots Will when he sees him with Delores

> realistically portrayed character?

Of course not, she's a fucking robot. And the Nolans have never been known for their realistic characters.

>but all the main female characters are all strong womyn.

Therese was shown to be a cold, calculating cunt who was egotistical enough to think she could take on the creator of the damn park, and Tessa Thompson is some sort of shrewd corporate animal who's being set up to be an even worse version of Therese.

Or are you retarded enough to think that just because they have positions of authority in a company that makes them Mary Sues by default, regardless of their characterisation?

Obeying the orders of Ford, who programmed him without the basic rules, but who will kill using their free will ?

Literally a Turing test?

Happens in the first 10 minutes of the pilot, Will doesn't even flinch

Expllain what door meme

Just watched episode 7, meh.

I'm getting tired of the almighty 'THE BOARD' when, except for the brown hottie, we dont know who they really are and what they could possibly do.
For now its still an empty threat and Ford actions seem gratuitous.

Someone explain, I really dont see why it had to come to this, she was a tool played both ways ( no pun intended ) and now she's dead.

William isn't in the pilot.

What door?

None of the host have free will except Maeve right now. We always thought deloroes would be the one to gain free will first in the show and she still might in the past timeline but it is clear Maeve will be the first to kill unless they show deloroes has already done so in the past.

What door?

The black woman said the board was on there way to westworld.

what door?

Maeve doesn't have free will. That's another tweest.

The board of directors exists to protect the interest of shareholders. Some corporate constitutions give them the power to remove/replace executive management.

So if ford isn't the majority shareholder, they could most likely remove him from power quite easily.

I bet Delores. Its clear they want to do something really big with her and they've been hinting at it since day one.

Ford has God complex and has been shown as such.

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Yes he shoots Teddy and then drags Dolores to the barn to kiss her.
Maeve is not important enough to be the first desu

William isn't in the pilot.

will we see le shakespear man return?

honestly, he had the best dialogue in the whole show

I hope so. Otherwise her plotline is so fucking dumb.

I think he's referring to the man in black. Regardless though, can someone explain how host bullets can rip through wood and steel yet don't harm humans?

Yeah... okay ?

But we know Ford keeps all the important data, as leverage so that if they threaten him he could possibly push a button and destroy it all.

I really, really dont understand why Ford would willingly lure Theresa to this place, only to reveal that 'I DESIGNED EVERYTHING' and kill her seconds later.
What does it accomplish ?
I like the show but this is just shit writing.

Also when he says 'it will demand a blood sacrifice' : its obviously a reference to what brown hottie said to her earlier in the fucking meeting, was that implying that she is a host too ?

shrink ray physics

nigga u dum