Why is there zero hype or advertising for this? Does Amazon know it's going to be bad?

Why is there zero hype or advertising for this? Does Amazon know it's going to be bad?

Because new top gear is actually pretty good

I saw a trailer for it when I went to see Dr Strange the other week.

Because Amazon doesn't have the shilling budget Netflix does.

I live in Canada and I've seen multiple ads for it on tv, which is weird because I don't think I've ever seen an amazon ad on tv here. They crash a bunchof cars and blow shit up from what I can see.

They know its going to fail since 95% of Top Gears viewing figures came from people over 40 who wont have a clue how to use Amazon Prime

FACT

t. ((()))

I can't wait to watch 3 middle aged men pretend that the actor wasn't supposed to be set on fire or that they didn't know the pile of snow had a car in it xDDDD

>Because new top gear is actually pretty good

every episode is going to be like one of those Top Gear specials from what I understand so if you liked those, you will probably also like this.
I think is going to be one of the most pirated things on the internet.

I've seen commercials for it on several channels.

That's more than most webshows get.

POWAAA!!!

theres 0 hype because its amazon
i havnt seen a single advert for this show specifically over here

THE BEST CAR

IN HE WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULD

>Amazon doesn't have the shilling budget Netflix does
Amazon has everything Netflix does. No, literally. They are Netflix's content hosting service because Netflix couldn't manage handling it themselves.

Also, they're a worldwide physical content delivery system and rolling in cash.

Broadcasting mild, ironic racism on the BBC is an achievement. Uploading mild, ironic racism to the internet is meaningless.

buf their shows are baad

amazon is the biggest company world right now

You better like it or else!

They're advertising on the internet. That's all they need.

maybe where you are there isn't. in the UK, understandably, there is. the sunday times mag & newspaper ran a special on it couple of weeks ago. i've also seen tv ads.

Are they still going to have shitty budgets for their adventures? That's the best part tbqh when they're driving a used BMW through Africa with a toilet on the side.

I dunno a lot of people have Amazon Prime.
At least until the price increase goes live but that won't happen till next July.

They've said in a radio interview that they much prefer fucking around in old cheap shit since it's more fun. IIRC, the first show is the Ferrari/Porsche/McLaren road trip and subsequent episodes will have less supercar shit.

Hopefully. The trailer has some dune buggy scene that looks lame

It's a show about three man in their mid-life crisis driving cars.

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Show is prolly gonna be p good but amazon are a bunch of clowns for not making sure every major western country can watch it legally and have to resort to downloading it

Are you bored, cats?

the billboards all over LA... and I saw a commercial for it during the Seahawks game last night.

Also, Amazon doesn't need to really market it... Everyone knows when it's coming out and i'll probably break streaming records on Friday

They shoot an episode close to where I live (Vicenza, Italy) this summer. I went there in early, since it was on the city square and I knew it would have been pretty crowded. They were set to arrive at 3 PM, I waited for an hour and still nothing. Then some crew guy passed by, I asked him how late they were and he said they would've arrived around 6 PM, so I went back home since I had a uni test the following day. Quite a shame since I really love them

mfw I am going to a friend's house for a party planned around the premeire

Nice lies, cats.

Why should I lie about this?

Severe autism and psychopathy.

>Watch it, May

Believe what you want my friend :^)

You have no friends, cats.

Also, the final "s" on "cats" means it's plural, so this is either an extremely low quality bait or you're just plain retarded

Heard rumours about a laugh track?

cats12 !zZrUEBWgZM 07/27/16(Wed)06:53:12 No.72465517?

my favourite anime is Sigurasimi Moon Devil XU. it's about a boy called Karazawashi Seneromosito who goes to a school for demons on the moon. the demon school used to be girls only but it just became co-ed and he is the first male student. all the girls at the school look 3 years old but they are actually 600 so it is ok when they get naked in front of him. like in the hot spring episode.