Reminder if you ordered this to open a case with PayPal before February so you can get your money back

Reminder if you ordered this to open a case with PayPal before February so you can get your money back

what happen

Seems like it's coming, man. It's taking way too fucking long, but I've been away at college anyway so in this particular instance I don't much care.
That said, if it isn't here by fucking february, I'm taking your advice.

you retards are like sideshow bob surrounded by rakes, i love coming back here every few weeks

Why?

I had forgotten I'd ordered it. I have the original cassette, so I am still the winner

Mine is set to be shipped at the end of November

got shipping confirmation two days ago

richfag here. would you sell the original tape to me for one million?

While this is a cultural zeitgeist in the realm of modern music, I find it funny that most people who bought this album did so with the intent of selling it.

how much did it cost? cause it's sold out

what are you on about retard? Literally getting it tomorrow and have a tracking number.its a small record label and they received a lot more orders than they expected (even after it sold out people were emailing the label to get orders in for represses/left overs)

it was 23 when I got it but it was slighty cheaper first time it came out

go to bed anthony

Yes

No.

maybe

No

i don’t know

Can you repeat the question?

man I hate always hearing about shit too late. I need this shit in my life. reckon there'll be another pressing? Don't really wanna spend 200 but might have to

goddamn i want a donkey kong country cassette

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW