Good evening Sup Forums

good evening Sup Forums.

after my family found out that i was gay, they disowned me/abandoned me. i never had any friends, so i have no one to confide in. i think i should just kill myself, but i'm not sure how to go about it. i don't want anyone that i love to find my corpse, so please give me a way to pass that will not cause anyone else too much grief or trauma.

thanks for your suggestions,
-faggot op

Attached: 1520696546796.jpg (604x599, 69K)

why kill yourself when you can be some older mans fuccboi? gays are so dramatic

femanon here, don't do it op! there are so many people out there that love you, even if you don't see it.

>why kill yourself when you can be some older mans fuccboi? gays are so dramatic

i could dress like a little trap and summon a gay retard on Sup Forums. that's a good suggestion user.

join the army faggot

Why care when other people find your corps that you "love"

all of that is temporary son, I sincerely thought i would love my wife or my children forever, I am divorced 10 years next week and i dont see my children ( 30 and 36) because they are soy-faggots, Raised properly with college intuition and when both of them flunked ( lazy faggots) i gave them around 10.500 each that i saved up throughout the years, So they could spend a little bit while working dead-end jobs

Survive user, This feeling will go away in a little while, When it comes back, keep holding the thoughts of your life becoming Ökay in the future.

hang yourself, just make sure you drop and don't just hang there, it's less painful that way. godspeed, faggot.

you got a lot to work with user. no sense offering yourself when you can have mindless sex 24/7 with some strange person to make you feel less empty

Don't do it

Attached: 1512192993099.jpg (612x612, 123K)

i suppose, i just don't want to get an STD or anything like that. i guess that doesn't matter now though.

any specific reason why? just curious user.

it doesn't fucking matter
i mean, stds probably suck, ill never know, if you're paranoid insist on condoms with strangers, go bareback when you know and trust some guy

lol your family are bigger faggots than you, live your life

Attached: 1454974162411.jpg (276x183, 5K)

ok, thanks user!

how so? i deserve to be abandoned, imo, i am a disappointment to my family.

get some therapy, there's probably pro bono free shit that you qualify for. if your family wants to abandon you over sexuality then you're better off without them. stop being a drama queen; be strong.

Attached: GokuFacePalm.png (475x359, 190K)

One of my friends killed herself in high school.
For so long I've felt guilty, I could've done something to prevent it from happening.
To this day, I still carry some of that dead weight with me.

I'm sure many people you know would feel awful about themselves.

Attached: 1512628358498.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Being gay is not a good enough excuse to kill yourself. See a counselor, or a therapist first

rule 30

(and 31 for that matter)

Go into a national Forest. Go deep off the trail into as secluded of an area as possible like a wilderness area. Blow your brains out. Do it naked. Do it in the summer time. Your body will be devoured by nature within days. No trace of you except bone fragments will be left to find. You'll simply be gone.

Alternatively, same type of area but just jump off a high cliff. Wear hiking clothing. Post online you're going hiking but don't say where. If you're ever found they will think u fell and be spared knowing u killed yourself. If you're body is ever found.

haha here you go op

Helium.

Rig up a can of helium to enter a bag taped around your head.

Just insert tube into the then duct tape it aroun your head airtight.

No pain at all you just sort of drift off then die of oxygen deprivation after you've passed out.

As for your body, maybe post a couple of letters to someone? police or colleague etc? that way theres plenty of time for you to die but not much time passed so your body is discovered. but not by family.