Help me understand the Trump fanboyism of Sup Forums please. He is using very simple, if not primitive, rhetorics...

Help me understand the Trump fanboyism of Sup Forums please. He is using very simple, if not primitive, rhetorics, he is old and was a playboy in his whole life. From here it seems that he is nothing more than a political adventurer like Napoleon III and you guys seem to praise him like a messiah. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=ePlopVAV6Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=sYodgmiY-QQ&t=17m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The power of a bunch of dumb people.
HURR DURR I MEAN MEME MAGIC :^))))

1-The americans here are very simple minded if not dumb. Certain groups of Sup Forums tend to come from the lower-middle class and not the best and brightest of their country they also tend to be younger than the average poster hence more prone to riding the trends (though I can include turks here also both dumb-lower class and underage)
2-Most of the posters tend to subscribe to right wing populism(not libertarianism, not religious conservativism, but the conservative ideology which puts nations well being above economic output)and it is almost exactly the ideology which trump espouses

just my two cents, you see "ivy league" threads getting 4-5 replies while trade job threads reaching bump limit. That should give you an idea of the average american poster here.

>He is using very simple, if not primitive, rhetorics

In a time of convoluted sjw mental gymnastics, this is a actually a breath of fresh air.

>he is old and was a playboy in his whole life

All the candidates are old and don't be mad he's cooler than them.

>From here it seems that he is nothing more than a political adventurer like Napoleon III and you guys seem to praise him like a messiah

Your fee fees are not an argument.

Trump is good cuz he wants to ship those mother fuckers back to Mexico, stop the shitskins from comming here and put our economic interests first. Everything else does not matter at this point.

Build wall
Deport illegals
Refuse refugees
Piss off leftists

All worth voting for

"Teh conservatives are soooo dumb lel amirite? Like why can't they just get with CURRENT YEAR" *gender studies intensifies*

Why can't people understand this?

it's not because we think he makes great arguments, it's because we think he's the best option for america atm, he's 14, and we're all 1488, so he's half our dream president.

How dare you question the son of KEK

I just want him to win because it would be a joke in the face of the American democratic ideal. Either he actually is a competent politician and winds up being a good president or he shits himself and the american majority is responsible.

>implying Napoleon III wasn't based

You have to go back

I hate Bernie's tax plan and Hillary wants to dissolve the borders.

I don't love trump. But he's the best this tear.

Also the fact that leftist riot makes me want to vote republican.

I can't decide if it would be funnier if he won or lost.

He's running a campaign entirely to campaign to bigoted morons.
Sup Forums is filled with bigoted morons
So there you go.

Before Trump, Sup Forums had plenty of idiots who don't believe that science is real. So when a candidate panders to those people by saying dumb shit like "global warming is a hoax," Sup Forums supports him.
Before Trump, Sup Forums had plenty of bigots who thought Mexico was sending a bunch of rapists and criminals over here to destroy our county. So when Trump says that, Sup Forums supports him.

>which puts nations well being above economic output

oy vey! dangerous radicals, the lot!

The Baddest Man on the Planet, combined with the Baddest Song on the Planet = Donald Trump Bad Street USA!
Watch!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk

From what I've seen, the Americans that vote for Trump want to destroy the establishment, and that's a good thing. Hillary offers nothing except the same thing - trickle-down economics that's destructive of 99% of their population, constant immigration, stupid foreign policy and absolutely no change. With her the status quo continues.

Trump offers something else, something that's worth giving a shot to. Will he deliver or not, that depends. But at least they tried to change something.

Because he's the candidate not giving into the white privilege white guilt white genocide narrative. It's literally that simple. I want filthy smug tax money stealing spics to be sent home. I work too hard to support illegals (not undocumented, illegal, fuck that sjw term.)

I'd support for a gonorrhea cyst if it stopped the tide of non-whites coming into white countries.

You're an idiot. You are just a brainwashed liberal with no freedom of individual thought. You listen to what the fat purple haired pigs you beta orbit around say and nod in agreement so you can get laid but in truth fatty mcpitstains would rather masturbate to the thought of a conservative all american chad then to actually fuck you, pudgkins.

He's smarter than he seems on TV. Right now he's hitting all the big soundbites because he wants to get elected. That makes him sound like a simpleton, I'll admit. But that's because the first thing he needs to do is get elected, and he knows exactly how to rile people up, and that's kind of ugly but it fucking works.

Watch some of the videos of him talking about policy and you can tell that he actually has some really good ideas, and he's an unconventional thinker in ways that seem promising.

Look how sober and thoughtful he is in his foreign policy speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ePlopVAV6Hc

If you want something shorter, his interview with Judge Jeanine recently showed his more thoughtful side.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYodgmiY-QQ&t=17m

If I were American I'd be voting for Bernie in a general election, but Trump over Hillary for sure, since he's against the TPP, against wasteful spending on foreign conflicts, and in favour of focusing on correcting domestic issues. He's actually a lot like Ron Paul.

For the last 20 odd years the middle-class american, the backbone of the country (any country really) have had to put up with being told they are ebil whitey, had to live with constantly being those who had budget cuts to help nig-nogs and bailing out wall street.

At the same time they are constantly told by "the elite" that they are unintelligent and that they should embrace multiculturalism and globalism despite seing constantly worsening conditions created by multiculturalism and globalism.

Gee I wonder how they can vote for anyone that says they won't cater to corporations or multiculturalism.

And so far they seem to be most civil of the sort, I don't see right wing assault squads beating up Hillary supporters.

I must admit, from an outside perspective this election have shifted my view of (US) liberals alot more than previous elections I've followed.

I was a moderate liberal when Obama had run for his first term. To me conservatives were too far behind on social issues like gay marriage and stuff like that. The reason your opinion has shifted is because the political landscape has shifted. We gave the liberals what they wanted and compromised on a lot of issues but they became power hungry power drunk self righteous egomaniacs. They've gone too far and now all the logical, intelligent, reasonable human beings have swung to the alt right. All that remains of the left are naive, ignorant college students listening to their kike professors and terrorists.

You don't get to vote, austrigger. Keep niggin