Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for him? I mean, either he spends the...

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for him? I mean, either he spends the rest of his life in an isolated cell, or he is repeatedly beaten and tortured by other inmates. I don’t know why but I just feel sympathetic towards for some reason.

Attached: 5260B517-FB84-4D90-B4A5-E7DEB48FE250.jpg (22 KB, 343x429)

All urls found in this thread:

news-press.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/12/judge-release-florida-school-shooting-video/418162002/

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Not weird, even though hes a fucking serial killer and shot up a school like a pussy. He's still kind of a human being.

David Price
David Price

There are more important things to worry about in life, user

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

He’s a young and handsome dude. Probably has all sorts of mental shit going on. What he did was bad, but America let him down. He should have never had the power to do what he did.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

he was just helping darwinism speed up the process

Attached: rgef.jpg (380 KB, 1024x584)

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Can't do the time don't do the crime

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

not all heros wear capes

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Let his soul burn in this life and the next

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Attached: seann-william-scott-image-2-558947244.jpg (31 KB, 615x409)

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Actions have consquences.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

He is the product of Conservative values.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

<-- fuck off fucking faggots.
I pray he gets tortured daily.
All white racists will be flayed.
die little white racist faggots.

Attached: make-america-great.jpg (58 KB, 540x540)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

nigger detected

Attached: 1405809903407.jpg (5 KB, 222x227)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

This. The NRA is at fault this. He should have never been allowed to get near a gun in the first place.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

God he looks like such a pussy little bitch in his mugshot too

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

g faggots.
I pray he gets tor
yup found the libtard nigger

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

i would suck him off just to carry his future clone sperms into a viable aryan white uterus for concubation

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Based.

Evan Long
Evan Long

false flag, move on

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

he is a victim of sorts. not a sleeper robot, or a loose cannon, but a victim of the pharma industry for example, who are primarily motivated to move product, and the outcomes are not even tabulated

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Based
lolwut?

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

And how is that the NRAs fault?

William Butler
William Butler

go back to /f/eelings faggot

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

thats just stupid.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

do you think while they rape him,they grab his big ears and pretend they are riding the motorbike?

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

youre fucking stupid....kiddo

Ethan James
Ethan James

Those jizzums would probably be worth some money.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

he wasnt white you nigger, he is amerimutt, a american mixed mongrel. Americans don't have right to be racist, they are literally brazil

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

trips replying to trips.

by insisting that people on psychoactive drugs be allowed to have firearms.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

he will be under the protection of our fellow aryan Sup Forumsros. no nigger dick will touch his innocent anus

Liam King
Liam King

t. impure nazi mongrel
a nigger nick probably touched his mother pussy, now he is a amerimutt.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

this is what he wanted. did all those kids want to be traumatized over some wannabe eric harris? no. hes just an attention whore like dylann roff

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

el goblino.............

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

you watch your fucking mouth silly bitch.......1/4 white is all alright

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Attached: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

How can someone go to prison and be beaten/tortorued by animals? Your prison system is literally fucked.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

He probably won’t be because he’ll be under constant supervision or be put in isolation. That’s what happened to this guy

Attached: B439949E-80A6-4360-BBC0-DB42DC29E3E7.jpg (48 KB, 477x319)

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

he's probably getting his wig split right now

Nathan White
Nathan White

I do feel bad that an emotionally and mentally troubled mongrel was used to shift social acceptance on a specific issue and will serve time in prison for a crime he didn't commit, yes.
Kids died that day, but he wasn't the one who shot them.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

what if we just cultivated a society where no one wants to do psychoactive drugs

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Because we're not all loser faggots

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Source on this?

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

drugs are fun and okay in moderation

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

right
see, if we just got rid of(forced banishment, not extermination) nonwhites and cultivated a healthy society, democracy would work and violent crime would almost disintegrate

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

*spree killer

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Read the police dispatch info. A cop magically saw what clothes he was wearing under full tactical gear as well as a detailed description of his features, a cop in another precinct ID'd him despite not hearing the description, and he got like 13 miles away in less than an hour by walking. None of this shit makes sense and even the cops admit that.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

You’re fucking stupid if serious. Every single mass shooter has been on big pharmaceutical dick sucking down Zoloft and Prozac but yeah let’s blame the nra. Kys pls soyboy

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

The problem is that if he were out of prison he would do the same thing again. Don't feel sorry for him. He does not feel sorry for any of his victims.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Kids died that day, but he wasn't the one who shot them.

he most definitely was.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

the fact is that the NRA gets far more credit than they deserve. Way fewer members than people realize, all them just show up fully erect whenever anything that has to do with gun freedom comes up.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Okay post evidence.
Innocent until proven guilty, right?
I mean, after the just oodles of evidence they've shown the public, surely you'd be able to convince one retard, right?

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

see, if we just got rid of(forced banishment, not extermination) nonwhites

the constant "things will be better if we had an ethnostate" argument that has been proven to be untrue.

cultivated a healthy society

and how, pray tell, do you "cultivate a healthy society"?

democracy would work and violent crime would almost disintegrate

can you provide evidence to support this claim?

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

my bad, was meant for

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Who is this nigga

Justin Green
Justin Green

you're just playing devils advocate, right? theres no way someone so well spoken as you would say things so horrifying, right?

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

sympathetic
We call that being infected with the gay, son.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

He'll probably spend a lot of time butt naked in a cage in full view of everyone.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Okay post evidence.
news-press.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/12/judge-release-florida-school-shooting-video/418162002/

video recorded during the shooting will be released tomorrow.

Innocent until proven guilty, right?

that is the basis for the justice system, even though it doesn't work that way fairly often.

I mean, after the just oodles of evidence they've shown the public, surely you'd be able to convince one retard, right?

they've shown no evidence to the public, with the exception of eyewitness testimony and character evidence from his social media.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

hes also probably spend a lot of time already standing naked in a cage in front of a lot of men

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

so they're not inbred like you ethno-purists. what's the problem?

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

thanks for posting real shit. people that you responded to, are they just looking for a reaction or what?

David Wood
David Wood

He shouldn't have been allowed to touch a firearm. It's the NRAs AND your fault. You have the blood of hundreds of people on your hands. Hopefully you kill yourself soon.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

probably. that or they're alex jones level conspiracy theorists.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

At least he will have TV in jail, those ears can get at least 100 channels

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

imagine if you were well known for being a conspiracy theorist...

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

*radio if that

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

not really lol

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Any of you faggots have original footage of what he did? no that shitty videos, I want real shit.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

he didn't do anything wrong.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

true that
The guards probably did it to him

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

No because you realize certain circumstances couldve made you him

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

he deserves a lot more than what theyre allowed to do

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

It's a double negative. Everything he says is correct. He is eloquently used by the opposition to solidify their "supposed" actions as hogwash, fraudulent, conspiracy theories.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Bleeding hearts like yours is what got us into this mess of psycho children

Attached: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

like pic related?

Attached: gulag-time.png (211 KB, 418x455)

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

You two are fucking retards.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

No fuck that guy. Killed 17 people who were just trying to go to fucking school. There are plenty of people in the world that deserve to die, and he kills a bunch of defenseless highschoolers. I hope he rots in a cell for the rest of his life

Attached: e9W4bBJ.jpg (44 KB, 480x480)

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

I wouldn't say no

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Not sure who he is... Don't really care
But i did see a comment saying he shot up a school. Fuck the little prick let him lose in prison and see how evil and scary he is without a gun.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

In a way he was also a victim. They still havent talked about what conditions he lived in prior to his adoption or whether or not violent mental disorder ran in his family. His adopted parents recently died. His girlfriend left him. He had no friends. His neighbors filmed him behaving weird and chose not to approach him and offer him help. His teachers labelled him a distraction and expelled him rather than help him. The police and the feds wouldn't even do anything. He wrote on facebook and twitter that he was going to shoot the school. This guy was practically on his knees and begging for anybody who would just listen to what he had to say and help him. Society failed him in a big bad way. All the people that we've all been told would be there for us abandoned him. His real parents, his adopted parents, his girl, his teachers, the police... Fucking everybody. Finally the threats stopped being a cry for help and he decided to act on them and honestly we have ourselves to blame. We all helped to kill those kids.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

He's still a human. He was given a shit stick and combine that with being a huge pussy and blamo, he killed. Still, I work with kids of his kind, fetal babies who've gone on to rape and shit and I have sympathy for them. They usually have shit tier parents that make them a bundle of complexes wrapped in the inability to control emotion. Anyone of us could have had parents that whored us out or drank/shot up during pregnancy. I'd say give him life but fuck it, kill that fucker for causing so much grief to a gun-rights loving American.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

look I'm not sitting here saying he needs to die, however you are making far too many excuses for him. He deserves no freedom, not even at the end of his life for his actions.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Cruz

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Plot twist: our society shaped him and he's the victim

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

This

John Perry
John Perry

I broke the dam

David Ross
David Ross

I love looking at him and I'm looking at myself in the same way and I also love pissing off the federal government ;) my whole thing is I'm a psychopath but you're not worthy of being killed you're ignorant pieces of shit Americans.... it would be like drowning a retarded kitten and a pool what's the point it was going to die anyway

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

that statement had no logic.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

handsome
wtf?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

*roll picture* mfw all the comments

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Awww man, he killed 17+ kids but who cares I feel bad man

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Oh fuck I totally forgot this is not funnyjunk!

William Kelly
William Kelly

I honestly blame America's fascination of victimization for this. Everybody wants to be a fucking victim. And this whole "stop bullying" bullshit doesn't fucking work. Surprisingly, you can't stop bullies from being bullies. Ever. But yknow what you can do? You can teach these kids who are being bullied to get used to the fact that people are going to treat you like shit in this life. Not everybody is going to like you. Not everybody is going to treat you with respect. You are gonna have to learn to deal with that.

We shelter our kids with this retarded "acceptance for everyone" bullshit too much, that whenever something goes wrong in life, they can't deal with it like a man. They can't deal with it like how it should be dealt with, so their immediate response is "everyone must die". I wish these kids would've just had a competent father figure in their life who would've just sat them down for a second and told them to be strong, to grow some goddamn balls. I wish someone would've told them that this high school bullshit doesn't last forever. You ever notice how almost every single mass shooter grew up without a father? And then you have these dumb liberal SJW cocksuckers telling us that "MASCULINITY IS TOXIC HURRR AUTISTIC SCREECH".

The reality is that so many problems America has right now is because so many people are pussy ass cowards that need to finally grow some balls and accept shit for what it is. Everyone is defensive, everyone is violent, everyone is the victim in their head. Bullshit.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

pray
stopped reading when logic went out the window

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Yes it does from that statement on Im on a watch list from United States government and I'm clogging up tax payer dollars I'm wasting government entities to track non terrorist activity to quote unquote terrorist activity this site is heavily trafficked in by the NSA moron!!!!

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

The problem isn't that everyone think they're a victim, but that everyone thinks that by yelling at people enough, everyone else'll think the same way they do.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Well said dude

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

handsome dude

kek, the cunt looks like an inbred hillbilly crossed with a retarded beaner.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Women will be sending him pictures of their cunnys in the droves, it's more action than you'll ever get.

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

The only way you can truly change a persons opinion is if that person was already questioning their beliefs to begin with. But someone who holds strong beliefs in something, yeah there is no way you can convince them otherwise. If that were possible, everyone would've been a Muslim. Or a christian. Or a communist or a capitalist or whatever the fuck.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

nah just stop going on the internet, its too adult for you

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

violent mental disorder ran in his family
So, it means that he wouldn't understand why he was being executed if they were to execute him. Meaning that the best idea by far is to execute him by order of the state of Florida. If he's that far gone, like you say, then he won't know.

Tell the little faggot it's Disney World or whatever, tell him that stainless steel chair is an E ride and strap him in. Hang a big disco ball from the ceiling above the chair to distract him, bring in some animatronic pirates or something, while you go in the back and throw the switch.

Attached: d5t164680649430611.jpg (67 KB, 643x582)

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Attached: your-explanation-is-highly-logical.jpg (41 KB, 400x400)

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Attached: need-cave.jpg (25 KB, 750x201)

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Link?
Also he Uber'd to school that day according to news outlets. What's to say he didn't do that

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Why would they do that?

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Horrifying times, no?

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Nothing from inside it seems

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

he should have never had the power to do what he did
agreed, silly laws wont change a criminals mind. should of been denied a gun or had it removed numerous times.

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

liberal cuck? nigger?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for him?
Is it weird that you have basic human empathy? Normally I would say no, but we are on Sup Forums.

Getting locked up and tortured for the rest of your life is some horrific shit to happen to somebody. Feeling bad for him and regretting that it came to this doesn't mean you think he shouldn't be punished; we're not women, after all. We can separate our feelings of sympathy for him from what we logically assess the proper response to his crime should be.

If you were happy about the idea of condemning a teenager to a life of brutal suffering, there'd be something wrong with you. No matter what he's done. It's a regrettable necessity, not something to be celebrated.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

It's normal. Its called empathy. most autists here struggle with it.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

you do realize the NRA is a "club". not law enforcement nor the doctors that should of prevented him from having a gun in the first place

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Yeah honestly though the fact remains people say things they dont mean on this website all the time
a good example:

not calling that user out, just a brief thing they mentioned is they're on Sup Forums so no fucks to give.

my point is its scary to think racism and people who support nut jobs like this guy exist.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Fuck me these threads bring out the worst of Sup Forums. Why does this board have to be filled with closet sociopaths.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

I don't feel bad for him fuck him. I feel bad for all the families that lost someone they loved.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Nah. not really man. I mean I think he was going for suicide before getting caught. Luckily that didn't happen.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

He did the crime he'll do the time.until he is found unresponsive in a pool of semen

Attached: 1520367836016.gif (268 KB, 390x731)

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

It happens to inmates that piss the guards off. It's meant to humiliate/degrade/intimidate them because everyone can stare at them naked and make them feel embarrassed and vulnerable.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

He gave it a few good shots.
Can't blame him... Florida kids are such Disney Channel faggots.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Guns aren't the problem, people are. As long as people exist, problems will always exist. We are sinners.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Edgy, bro.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

He's a hoax, mongoloid!

Leo King
Leo King

And I broke the dam

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

MAXIMUM EDGE

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Attached: going-to-need-less-edge-on-that-28960696.png (170 KB, 500x522)

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

I bet you let other men fuck your wife. Straight up faggotry thing to say

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

I am a victim too in the sense that I grew up without a father, in the ghetto with a crackwhore of a mother who cared more about fucking other dudes for money and drugs, leaving me and my sister alone at home all day with barely any food to eat. That does NOT make it okay for me to be a mass murdering psychopath bent on killing innocent people. Anyone who takes their anger and frustration out on those who don't deserve it, deserves zero sympathy from anyone and the fact that you are trying to defend this kid is fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. He is not a victim, and even if he is, boo fucking hoo. He killed 17 high school kids. There is no way I'd ever feel sorry for that little faggot after doing some cowardly ass shit like that. Fuck him and fuck his feelings. Keep him locked in prison for life.

William Murphy
William Murphy

God damn, well said. I see someone like yourself being very successful with that mindset and attitude.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

No, I broke the dam

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

So you feel bad for him but don't feel bad for the 17 dead people and their families

yeah it is fucking weird

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

I feel empathy for the victims. I feel empathy for the victims' families who will never get to see them again. I feel empathy for the victims' friends who will forever be traumatized by the memory of seeing their friends die right in front of them. But I do NOT feel the least bit empathetic about some 18 year old spastic is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for killing a bunch of innocent kids. I am empathetic, but I'm not a retard. Me not being empathetic towards someone who doesn't deserve empathy doesnt make me an autist, you fucking idiot. It makes me logical. Fuck that kid and fuck his feelings. He got what he deserved.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

I honestly hope he has an awful time in prison and hates his life every day.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

I hate him by default cause he's a trumptard.

Attached: 1518806246778.jpg (238 KB, 840x560)

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

I BROKE THE GODDAMN DAM, I LITERALLY DROVE INTO IT WITH A BOAT AND BROKE IT, I BROKE THE DAM

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

And I broke the dam

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

He's gonna have his asshole wrecked by niggers for the rest of his life. Think of all that big black cock he's gonna receive! I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Found the nigger.

Attached: niggersgonnanig.jpg (166 KB, 872x872)

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Shutcho cracka ass up fore we fuck yo girl white boi

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

nope,play stupid games win stupid prizes

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Ahaaa! Jokes on you! I have no girlfriend and am still a virgin! Now you look silly for your last rebuttal.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

They do it sometimes to humiliate them as punishment. Young fit guys especially get a lot of attention and degrading comments about their bodies.

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

LOL. Keep being niggered, nigger.

Attached: niggered.jpg (89 KB, 800x800)

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Or in solitary.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Would you mind repeating that... in English perhaps? Oh... talking about having intercourse with my girl.. ah yes.. your dick... Love the ape mentality you possess, nigger.

Attached: muhdick.png (196 KB, 600x600)

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

No, it means you're a human being with empathy towards your fellow man.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Noah
Mikey
Hailey
William

And all those unnamed but not forgotten

magic numbers you know my intentions

Attached: 29e.jpg (35 KB, 600x885)

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

i feel bad for his mom

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Whoa... pump your brakes, good sir... You're on Sup Forums... >_>

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

he b a mad looking kunt

Attached: images.jpg (10 KB, 206x245)

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

leave that monkey bone look alive mother fucker out of this user

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

not gonna lie he has a punchable face

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

I don't feel bad for him one bit. Not only did he kill a bunch of kids, but now thanks to him the second amendment is under total seize. The Democrats are rallying up kids like cattle and telling them to vote Democrat and the kids are actually fucking buying it. And it's because they're kids, they can't even vote but now they're making our fucking gun laws. Fuck Nikolas Cruz, he should get the chair. And fuck those kids too. I'd be handing out detentions left and right.

If the kids who died had any say in the matter, I'm pretty sure they'd tell you that having guns in the hands of law abiding citizens that day would have worked well in their favor. Democrats want total control and it all starts with taking our second amendment. Look at Chicago. Their gun laws are really working out.

Attached: 1521034441244.png (287 KB, 513x399)

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Sup Forums is the most loving place on earth

John Baker
John Baker

When you try to come out of the closet all nonchalant and subtle.

Attached: 1521020090803.jpg (9 KB, 239x211)

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

yeah.. if i had ears like that id prolly shoot up some shit too after all the crap id been through..

or idk be a fuckin man and move on lol

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

He's anything but a pussy.

You try that shit faggot.

That's what I thought.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

He's not conservative.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

I broke the dam too

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

newfag

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Jeremy spoken

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

were approaching

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

He looks like an elf. A real life fantasy elf from skyrim or something

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Who is he?

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

the victim of a conspiracy

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

how would an ethnostate not work? ethno states have worked pretty damn well for countries that have them. im not saying america should become an ethnostate again, but is there even an argument that ethnostates are bad?

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Gee, I wonder if OP feels as sympathetic for the people he killed.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

You mean aside from the subjugation, exploitation, abuse, and occasional murder of people who are not in line with said ethnostate's image of the perfect nationalist?
Yeah, completely fine bro.

Attached: 18c.jpg (64 KB, 650x540)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit