Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for him? I mean, either he spends the rest of his life in an isolated cell...

Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for him? I mean, either he spends the rest of his life in an isolated cell, or he is repeatedly beaten and tortured by other inmates. I don’t know why but I just feel sympathetic towards for some reason.

Attached: 5260B517-FB84-4D90-B4A5-E7DEB48FE250.jpg (343x429, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-press.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/12/judge-release-florida-school-shooting-video/418162002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not weird, even though hes a fucking serial killer and shot up a school like a pussy. He's still kind of a human being.

There are more important things to worry about in life, user

He’s a young and handsome dude. Probably has all sorts of mental shit going on. What he did was bad, but America let him down. He should have never had the power to do what he did.

he was just helping darwinism speed up the process

Attached: rgef.jpg (1024x584, 380K)

Can't do the time don't do the crime

not all heros wear capes

Let his soul burn in this life and the next

Attached: seann-william-scott-image-2-558947244.jpg (615x409, 31K)

Actions have consquences.

He is the product of Conservative values.

Attached: make america great.jpg (540x540, 58K)

nigger detected

Attached: 1405809903407.jpg (222x227, 5K)

This. The NRA is at fault this. He should have never been allowed to get near a gun in the first place.

God he looks like such a pussy little bitch in his mugshot too

>g faggots.
>I pray he gets tor
yup found the libtard nigger

i would suck him off just to carry his future clone sperms into a viable aryan white uterus for concubation

Based.

false flag, move on

he is a victim of sorts. not a sleeper robot, or a loose cannon, but a victim of the pharma industry for example, who are primarily motivated to move product, and the outcomes are not even tabulated

>Based
lolwut?

And how is that the NRAs fault?

go back to /f/eelings faggot

thats just stupid.

do you think while they rape him,they grab his big ears and pretend they are riding the motorbike?

youre fucking stupid....kiddo

Those jizzums would probably be worth some money.

he wasnt white you nigger, he is amerimutt, a american mixed mongrel. Americans don't have right to be racist, they are literally brazil

trips replying to trips.

by insisting that people on psychoactive drugs be allowed to have firearms.

he will be under the protection of our fellow aryan Sup Forumsros. no nigger dick will touch his innocent anus

t. impure nazi mongrel
a nigger nick probably touched his mother pussy, now he is a amerimutt.

this is what he wanted. did all those kids want to be traumatized over some wannabe eric harris? no. hes just an attention whore like dylann roff

el goblino.............

you watch your fucking mouth silly bitch.......1/4 white is all alright

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

How can someone go to prison and be beaten/tortorued by animals? Your prison system is literally fucked.

He probably won’t be because he’ll be under constant supervision or be put in isolation. That’s what happened to this guy

Attached: B439949E-80A6-4360-BBC0-DB42DC29E3E7.jpg (477x319, 48K)

he's probably getting his wig split right now

I do feel bad that an emotionally and mentally troubled mongrel was used to shift social acceptance on a specific issue and will serve time in prison for a crime he didn't commit, yes.
Kids died that day, but he wasn't the one who shot them.

what if we just cultivated a society where no one wants to do psychoactive drugs

Because we're not all loser faggots

Source on this?

drugs are fun and okay in moderation

right
see, if we just got rid of(forced banishment, not extermination) nonwhites and cultivated a healthy society, democracy would work and violent crime would almost disintegrate

*spree killer

Read the police dispatch info. A cop magically saw what clothes he was wearing under full tactical gear as well as a detailed description of his features, a cop in another precinct ID'd him despite not hearing the description, and he got like 13 miles away in less than an hour by walking. None of this shit makes sense and even the cops admit that.

You’re fucking stupid if serious. Every single mass shooter has been on big pharmaceutical dick sucking down Zoloft and Prozac but yeah let’s blame the nra. Kys pls soyboy

The problem is that if he were out of prison he would do the same thing again. Don't feel sorry for him. He does not feel sorry for any of his victims.

>Kids died that day, but he wasn't the one who shot them.

he most definitely was.

the fact is that the NRA gets far more credit than they deserve. Way fewer members than people realize, all them just show up fully erect whenever anything that has to do with gun freedom comes up.

Okay post evidence.
Innocent until proven guilty, right?
I mean, after the just oodles of evidence they've shown the public, surely you'd be able to convince one retard, right?

>see, if we just got rid of(forced banishment, not extermination) nonwhites

the constant "things will be better if we had an ethnostate" argument that has been proven to be untrue.

>cultivated a healthy society

and how, pray tell, do you "cultivate a healthy society"?

>democracy would work and violent crime would almost disintegrate

can you provide evidence to support this claim?

my bad, was meant for

Who is this nigga

you're just playing devils advocate, right? theres no way someone so well spoken as you would say things so horrifying, right?

>sympathetic
We call that being infected with the gay, son.

He'll probably spend a lot of time butt naked in a cage in full view of everyone.

>Okay post evidence.
news-press.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/12/judge-release-florida-school-shooting-video/418162002/

video recorded during the shooting will be released tomorrow.

>Innocent until proven guilty, right?

that is the basis for the justice system, even though it doesn't work that way fairly often.

>I mean, after the just oodles of evidence they've shown the public, surely you'd be able to convince one retard, right?

they've shown no evidence to the public, with the exception of eyewitness testimony and character evidence from his social media.

hes also probably spend a lot of time already standing naked in a cage in front of a lot of men

so they're not inbred like you ethno-purists. what's the problem?

thanks for posting real shit. people that you responded to, are they just looking for a reaction or what?

He shouldn't have been allowed to touch a firearm. It's the NRAs AND your fault. You have the blood of hundreds of people on your hands. Hopefully you kill yourself soon.

probably. that or they're alex jones level conspiracy theorists.

At least he will have TV in jail, those ears can get at least 100 channels

imagine if you were well known for being a conspiracy theorist...

*radio if that

not really lol

Any of you faggots have original footage of what he did? no that shitty videos, I want real shit.

he didn't do anything wrong.

true that
The guards probably did it to him

No because you realize certain circumstances couldve made you him

he deserves a lot more than what theyre allowed to do

It's a double negative. Everything he says is correct. He is eloquently used by the opposition to solidify their "supposed" actions as hogwash, fraudulent, conspiracy theories.

Bleeding hearts like yours is what got us into this mess of psycho children

Attached: 1311626491256.jpg (337x367, 56K)

like pic related?

Attached: gulag time.png (418x455, 211K)

You two are fucking retards.

No fuck that guy. Killed 17 people who were just trying to go to fucking school. There are plenty of people in the world that deserve to die, and he kills a bunch of defenseless highschoolers. I hope he rots in a cell for the rest of his life

Attached: e9W4bBJ.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I wouldn't say no

Not sure who he is... Don't really care
But i did see a comment saying he shot up a school. Fuck the little prick let him lose in prison and see how evil and scary he is without a gun.

In a way he was also a victim. They still havent talked about what conditions he lived in prior to his adoption or whether or not violent mental disorder ran in his family. His adopted parents recently died. His girlfriend left him. He had no friends. His neighbors filmed him behaving weird and chose not to approach him and offer him help. His teachers labelled him a distraction and expelled him rather than help him. The police and the feds wouldn't even do anything. He wrote on facebook and twitter that he was going to shoot the school. This guy was practically on his knees and begging for anybody who would just listen to what he had to say and help him. Society failed him in a big bad way. All the people that we've all been told would be there for us abandoned him. His real parents, his adopted parents, his girl, his teachers, the police... Fucking everybody. Finally the threats stopped being a cry for help and he decided to act on them and honestly we have ourselves to blame. We all helped to kill those kids.

He's still a human. He was given a shit stick and combine that with being a huge pussy and blamo, he killed. Still, I work with kids of his kind, fetal babies who've gone on to rape and shit and I have sympathy for them. They usually have shit tier parents that make them a bundle of complexes wrapped in the inability to control emotion. Anyone of us could have had parents that whored us out or drank/shot up during pregnancy. I'd say give him life but fuck it, kill that fucker for causing so much grief to a gun-rights loving American.

look I'm not sitting here saying he needs to die, however you are making far too many excuses for him. He deserves no freedom, not even at the end of his life for his actions.

>Cruz

Plot twist: our society shaped him and he's the victim

This

I broke the dam

I love looking at him and I'm looking at myself in the same way and I also love pissing off the federal government ;) my whole thing is I'm a psychopath but you're not worthy of being killed you're ignorant pieces of shit Americans.... it would be like drowning a retarded kitten and a pool what's the point it was going to die anyway

that statement had no logic.

>handsome
wtf?

*roll picture* mfw all the comments

Awww man, he killed 17+ kids but who cares I feel bad man

Oh fuck I totally forgot this is not funnyjunk!

I honestly blame America's fascination of victimization for this. Everybody wants to be a fucking victim. And this whole "stop bullying" bullshit doesn't fucking work. Surprisingly, you can't stop bullies from being bullies. Ever. But yknow what you can do? You can teach these kids who are being bullied to get used to the fact that people are going to treat you like shit in this life. Not everybody is going to like you. Not everybody is going to treat you with respect. You are gonna have to learn to deal with that.

We shelter our kids with this retarded "acceptance for everyone" bullshit too much, that whenever something goes wrong in life, they can't deal with it like a man. They can't deal with it like how it should be dealt with, so their immediate response is "everyone must die". I wish these kids would've just had a competent father figure in their life who would've just sat them down for a second and told them to be strong, to grow some goddamn balls. I wish someone would've told them that this high school bullshit doesn't last forever. You ever notice how almost every single mass shooter grew up without a father? And then you have these dumb liberal SJW cocksuckers telling us that "MASCULINITY IS TOXIC HURRR AUTISTIC SCREECH".

The reality is that so many problems America has right now is because so many people are pussy ass cowards that need to finally grow some balls and accept shit for what it is. Everyone is defensive, everyone is violent, everyone is the victim in their head. Bullshit.

>pray
stopped reading when logic went out the window

Yes it does from that statement on Im on a watch list from United States government and I'm clogging up tax payer dollars I'm wasting government entities to track non terrorist activity to quote unquote terrorist activity this site is heavily trafficked in by the NSA moron!!!!

The problem isn't that everyone think they're a victim, but that everyone thinks that by yelling at people enough, everyone else'll think the same way they do.

Well said dude

>handsome dude

kek, the cunt looks like an inbred hillbilly crossed with a retarded beaner.

Women will be sending him pictures of their cunnys in the droves, it's more action than you'll ever get.