Bono and U2 hate thread

Bono and U2 = fucking trash...

take it how you will, as i'm just another fag on a mongolian “fur” ;P photo journal but i worked with Bono and *he is the fucking worst*. just a greasy, unrepentantly gross manchild. i have several friends who've also worked with him, or p.a.'d at galas hes attended

quick anecdote: ended up going for a ride with him at a festival a few years back, because my friend - also a p.a. - had to drive him back to his house to find some irish independance and half tint sunglasses. we sat at his coffee table, covered in about 2409r782374 bottles of hair gel and seven boxes of half eaten canned goods he was bringing to africa the following week. what seems like an hour later of uncomfortable stillness he comes barreling out of his bedroom, a little sweaty, panting, and drops fuckin STACKS of vhs tapes on the table in front of us. we were both pretty confused at the point. he then pops one in his combo vhs/dvd player and it's him getting blown by some poor chick from roots, he then puts the glasses over his slovenly face, turns to my friend and says, "this good?"

i stopped using itunes after they put that shitty record in my account

I hate him

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHH

I saw U2 in the summer and it was a great show

hello grampa

I saw Bono at a grocery store in California yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen tubes of hair gel in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tubes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY

I like Sunday Bloody Sunday and New Years Day a lot. Songs like The Sweetest Thing are good as guilty pleasures.

"Whites are going to get held down, and fucked in the ass for all eternity .. and we totally deserve it". - U2 Frontman, Boner

I like U2

fuck off. bono saved millions of people

Unforgettable Fire is actually pretty good

The Joshua Tree is a legit great album but the rest of their material is forgettable

But Joshua tree...

ACHTUNG
>baby

>fuck off. bono saved millions of people
kek. i was around in the 80s. he did no such thing except attention whoring and making money for himself.

>had to drive him back to his house to find some irish independance and half tint sunglasses
This is my favourite sentence of the week

even in the 80s nobody liked u2

In the 80s and 90s everyone liked U2.

When you've written dozens of hits, toured the world dozens of times, involved in countless movie scores, stayed on top for more than 20 years and all you get is a Sup Forums threads where bunch of neets whine about you.