Your opinions on this man??

Your opinions on this man??

Attached: IMG_3848.jpg (640x550, 61K)

hes up to too many shenanigans

Attached: p256272_n436412_cc_v9_aa.jpg (1080x1440, 787K)

WHat those are two totally different people

Who?

he's cringey and gay

Loved the "will they or wont they" thing he had with Pam.

Matthew Patrick, host of Game Theory, Film Theory, and GTlive. Married to and expecting a kid with Stephanie Cordato

I watch some of his videos. I don't really have an opinion on him as a person.

nah he str8 he been married to a girl for 5 years and now that girl preggo

I like him

Cool I do too. You got a reddit? I'm kayleekat162836

Playing Devil's Advocate for a minute, gay people do that sometimes.

I can just feel the attraction radiating off them so nobody gay there

Talking like that makes me think you might be gay.

I'm the copypasta fan.

Ma pat was cool until his YouTube channel started to get paid, now he is a money grabber. He has people working for him doing his videos. His videos are no longer fun to watch, is all same shit like everything he says his video editors put a video game character per word.
He says box, he puts a box from mario bros game on the screen.
He says snake he puts the picture of Snake from metal gear and so on.
His channel sucks now. Is more about quantity than quality so he can stayed relevant in YouTube, just like all YouTubers he went down the money advertising path.
I would fuck his girlfriend tho...
But he was cool, now he sucks.

THats his wife, and she's six months pregnant

He aight, I'm not a big fan of the wild fan theories he posts nowadays, but back when he used to do scientific stuff, like calculate the weight and worth of a coin in mario based on its size was cool

How can he be a good father after all the childhoods he's ruined?

I've been like obsessed with him since 2014 lol I need to chill. Did you know he's 5'10" and his least favorite condiment is yellow mustard???

He'll be the kind of dad who always has a dad joke

He's pretty smart and his show is entertaining.

I honestly believe he's one of the best creators on the platform and even after many years using the exact same format he's still killing it and actually improving, which is really impressive for an oldfag like him. The fact that he managed to create a SECOND channel and be as successful there as he was on his main one is a feat on its own, and althought I don't follow his stream and whatever else he does on social media I'd say he understands how those things work better than just about anyone I know.

Having said that, he's only at his best when he's following a script, otherwise I just can't stand the guy. Plus, he's too clean and family friendly for my taste, which is enough to make me ignore 90% of what he does.

Overall, I think the videos he makes on his main channels are genuinely smart and interesting, most of the time, which is the only thing that really matters when you think about it, but outside of his scripted content he's just mind-numbingly awkward and boring.

Attached: 1520398134929.jpg (500x500, 151K)

As for the awkward sense of humor that's literally me. I once said "my hands are optimized for slapping"

Even better

I would fuck his wife.
If pregnant even better...

HMMMMMMMMMMM...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Two words
MASSIVE
GAY

nah he expexting a child with his wife of 5 years