Cane Corso vs Shepherd

Cane Corso vs Shepherd

Cane Corso average height & weight - 24-28 inches (62-70 cm) 99–110 lbs (45–50 kg)

Bred to hunt wild boar and have one of the highest pain tolerances of any dog breed.

life expectancy 9-12 years.

"At nearly 28 inches at the shoulder and often weighing more than 100 pounds, with a large head, alert expression, and muscles rippling beneath their short, stiff coat, Corsi are at a glance intimidating creatures. Their imposing appearance is their first line of defense against intruders. As one writer put it, “An understated air of cool competence, the kind of demeanor you’d expect from a professional bodyguard, is the breed’s trademark.”

Corsi are intelligent, loyal, eager to please, versatile, and intensely loyal to their humans, but are also assertive and willful, and can end up owning an unwitting owner. As with any other big guardian dog, responsible breeding and early socialization with people and other dogs is vital."

Easily trainable and eager to please their owners.

shorter double coat offers better protection in the heat.
grooming is virtually unneeded and shedding is only occasional.

Energetic energy level.

German Shepherd height & weight 24–26 inches (60–65 cm) 66–88 lbs (30–40 kg)

"There are many reasons why GSDs stand in the front rank of canine royalty, but experts say their defining attribute is character: loyalty, courage, confidence, the ability to learn commands for many tasks, and the willingness to put their life on the line in defense of loved ones. GSDs will be gentle family pets and steadfast guardians"

unclipped ears and tail make for easy targets for stray dogs and sand nigger pets but clipped ears and tail is the breeding standard for the Cane Corso.

weren't bred to hunt boar, are in fact shit when it comes to hunting anything while a Cane Corso well-trained can take down a boar making a sand nigger no problem.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akc.org/dog-breeds/cane-corso/
akc.org/tools/compare-breeds/?selected=[23914,24987,25063,23354]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go ahead and try and defend the weaker and inferior shepherd.

Attached: Testimonial_Asar_1.jpg (300x300, 19K)

why would we use shepherds in the military but not the far superior cane corso?

Attached: 1b3caa2fc0c4147572e19b144ea39949.jpg (480x360, 27K)

i can’t believe i just read all of this. you’re a fucking faggot.

GSD any day of the week, they are majestic and beautiful
those dogs look like steriod abusing autists who think the world is flat
no thanks, they ugly

Attached: 20180311_031221.jpg (596x427, 127K)

Jack Russell is the ultimate dog.

Mine regularly chases away German shepherds and Doberman

Attached: images (2).jpg (254x201, 11K)

you're just mad they are stronger, smarter and have a higher life expectancy.

Attached: 46f49ad10868c520992654a8482d7974.jpg (1374x2048, 352K)

why are shepherds used by the army and the police the whole world over?
because they are best boys, thats why.

those are nigger dogs, aggressive, ugly and stupid

think about it faggot, if those dogs really were best they would be the most popular, theyre not.

jack russel's are too small to serve as anything more than bomb/IED dogs they are good at that though

QT 3.14'S

they are extremely family friendly man look up your shit go to AKC. org and do some research

Attached: 12b5f69bc05a5ae7a275b7522858d50d--italian-cane-corso-cane-corsa.jpg (600x500, 50K)

the only reason they aren't is because the Marines are scared of a dog as powerful as them

lul this

Because Shepherds are better for anything that isn't hunting a boar or dog on dog fight. They're smarter, easier to train and are generally better with commands.

no m8 AKC has them rated the exact same in train-ability however their noses are more powerful than that of a shepherd making them better at sniffing things out

I could fuck one up. Two, nah they’d kill me, but one on one, whew, it’d be a hell of a fight but I’d win. I choked out a Rottweiler when I was 19. Beat the shit out of two pit bulls a couple years back. Not at the same time. Just two within the year. I love dogs, but they can be visciois pricks if they attack.

they are protective, eager to please, strong and their big paws give them an almost silent walk and a roaring sprint. so tell me why we shouldn't use them with good reason.

Attached: DWoeUHlX4AEcmM9.jpg (736x414, 72K)

>being this retarded

German Shepherds are genetically more pure.
they have kept many characteristics of their wolf descendants, you can tell just by looking at them.

for this reason they are faster runners, they have a better sense of smell and sound, they are better aesthetically.

i repeat. they have better genetics.

they are easier to train and more loyal.

those corsi things are like mutated semi-disabled offsprìng.

German Shepherd >>>

Attached: white-german-shepherd-wolf-mix.jpg (880x587, 97K)

they are often bred with English mastiffs and get to be about 160-175 lbs when bred that way you would be tore limb from limb.

Why do cocksucker mutilate dogs ears? should be illegal.

is this bait or are you just stupid?

GSD's are the most popular dog in the world, they are chosen so frequently for good reason.

That’s different than your original post. The pure breed at 120 I can take, 175 probably not. Just as reference I’m 6”3, 220 lbs. fighting sports since I was a kid, natural born athlete. I’m not negating the power of dogs. For like 99% of the population they are super effective. I have a German now as a pet. He’s a great dog, Western Euro Bree’s so average sized.

smaller hind legs and weaker hind legs than the corso make them infact slower full sprint but slightly better at take off they have a weaker sense of smell this is proven, hearing is the same as a corso no one cares how cute they are infact in the military they need them to instill fear in the enemy they don't have better genetics they are weaker and die faster. they aren't easier to train go check akc. org the corsi are stronger than you or a Shepherd

Attached: king-8-26c.jpg (960x800, 129K)

it looks cool and is better for the dog if a stray was to try and attack it

not that guy, but I weigh that much. Should be an even fight, right?

what is the good reason when they are so much weaker than this breed?

noice

Nah, you wouldn’t want to fight a dog that weights as much as you, unless you know what your doing and are determined to survive at all costs. The point I was making wasn’t so much about my “accomplishments”. Not that I see fighting dogs as that, simply that people can take on dogs one on one but are often too scared or too poorly capable of fighting them.

that is all muscle on them though you got any fat on you?

Puggles are far superior in every way.

dern loaf dogs

i'm like 9% body fat. I can bench almost twice my bodyweight. THAT SAID, i have shit lower body. can't even squat as much as I can curl. So like.... not sure how that pans out against a dog. I'd be willing to try it.

I have a 12 inch cock , but 8 inch legs. I feel ya bro

LOLOL. i just pictured that.

why would anyone rather have a weaker or more inferior dog breed at your side in combat rather than one of these extremely powerful extremely intelligent dogs?

Attached: CaneCorso_(23).jpg (800x600, 104K)

You would need to get control of it’s neck. With ops breed that would be a struggle. You’d have to basically concede the fact you will be bit, and if they get a good hold you’d better hold on for dear life. Better they have their teeth in you only once. If you can’t manage to wrap around the neck you better start ripping its eyes out. At any time it let’s go you have to attack, no defensive strategy aside from dodging a charge and once again, trying to wrap around its neck. Then squeeze like you want to kill it

upper body would help you more than lower body to wrestle it but I don't recommend trying as their bite force can shatter a humerus

Attached: nintchdbpict000280183489.jpg (960x639, 213K)

see, this sounds like it would go in my favor. My rear naked choke is deadly. I'm wildly curious how it would actually go. I could be way wrong and just get eaten alive... I DUNNO MAN

it all depends on how the fight started and where it was at, this breed also has the highest pain tolerance of any dog breed

they'll even walk your pet niggers for you they are so smart.

Attached: Personal-Protection-Dogs-for-Sale-Good-with-Children-1-264x300.jpg (264x300, 22K)

Not worth trying. I’ll add the fights I got on with dogs were them attacking me out of the blue. No instigation. Surprisingly the worst night I ever received was from my own golden retriever when I was a kid. He put his teeth through my hand between my thumb and pointer. Nearly ripped the flesh through. The Rottweiler I managed to choke out perfect. Was kicking a ball in a field, turned around and this fucker was mid air I moved aside and wrapped my entire arm around it’s neck and went down with him. I nearly broke his neck, he finally passed out.

That's epic. I can picture it now.

And, yeah, I have no intention of attacking a dog on the street to satisfy my curiosity, I just don't like people assuming all humans are pussies pound for pound against animals. Some humans, at least, break the mold.

You clowns are ridiculous. I cant stop laughing at how you theoretically fight dogs

well... how do you theoretically fight dogs?

what's the largest animal you think you could take in a fight and stats on you, I'm 6'1 220 18 years old, have received basic combat training with the army in addition to boxing for 4 years since age 14 i think i could take a small black bear

Dont. Check my dubs

keep in mind this is like a cage fight simple 1v1 in a ring no outside factors

I honestly don’t know. I mean I know I can take on a Rottweiler. A small black bear? Would highly depend. I think if confronted with it I would absolutely use a weapon. Stick, rock, whatever. Hand to hand? Idk. It would have to happen and I’d have to survive. I know about myself that with an animal at least I’d be willing to fight like an animal. Bite, claw, gouge, you name it. I’m more reserved with people from two nasty fights, one I won and one I lost. The one I lost I was being timid and got my rib broken. Scared me a bit. The one I won I nearly ended the guy in a rage. With people there’s a lot more at stake.

I don't have the weight to take a black bear. I'm like 170 lbs and I would not want to fight up in weight. I think dogs around or below 170 would be my max. Again, I don't know this for sure, I'm not the guy who has already fought dogs.

I'm with the other guy about using a weapon for a bear. I wouldn't like my odds otherwise.

>my. first time... when see a glitch

Attached: lievqnzyai0d2t3756678000000.jpg (1280x663, 65K)

i think maybe declawed and muzzled id have better chances but I think i could take it either way though i might later die from my wounds

>This is an apple, this is an orange. They are both the exact same thing.
This isn't even worth a bait pic.
OP is a faggot who regularly tries to get his ass fucked by stray dogs.

how do I report these robots?

This thread has become so retarded. Fighting a bear is like getting hit by lightning except more avoidable

170 I would pit you against like a jaguar if you were wearing a leather jacket i think it would be a pretty fair fight

don't be a wuss. If you can't fight a bear, what are you even doing with your life?

ooo, scary kitty. That could be interesting.

for you id go with something that could bu muscled over quick and wouldn't need overall athleticism like a wild dog or some sort of medium sized cat

no idea

400 lb manlet spotted

I heard my cousin fought his gerbil once. He won. To show the gerbil who's boss, he shoved it up his ass. My cousin could beat up all of you homos

probably, i wouldn't fuck with a dude that puts gerbils in his ass

No. Married. Normal dude. 6.0. 200lb

the training is already showing these dogs to be more than effective as guard and protection dogs and their uncanny ability to learn commands is amazing

Attached: Cane-Corso-Protection-Dogs-in-Detroit-436x272.jpg (436x272, 31K)

gay

In a good way

>Trying desperately to get his thread back

damn got me there

Attached: Cane-corso-Exklusiv-Hundegeschirr-Leder_LRG.jpg (526x606, 58K)

Youte right sorry

i dunno why I came into this thread in the first place. I'm more of a cat person anyway.

are beagles also good at that forget off the top of my head

bagels are good with butter or margerine, fresh out the toaster, but I personally prefer english muffins.

why not philly cream cheese?

yea but they aren't used for military application

This conversation has gotten so smart. I told mummy my friends on my special friend board weren't a bad influence

They do not get along with other animals - this makes them unsuitable for military use particularly other K-9 units.

they do with proper socialization and what better place to be socialized than a military base surrounded by other puppies and people?

Even with training their natural tendency is to be dominate and harm/kill any smaller animal - domestic cats and livestock like chickens or rabbits especially.
If left unattenteded, even with exceptional training, they often do kill smaller animals.

no that simply isn't the case, go to akc . org and research their other animal friendlyness

Did she believe you?

>more powerful than that of a shepherd making
I bet it's by a very minimal percentage which means nothing really. GSD can survive heat or cold also btw.

The problem is that if you RNC a dog it's mouth is gonna be right fucking close to your face and neck so if it slips free even just enough to turn it's head, which with fur might be easier best case scenario your face is fucked up for the rest of your life. when they say get control of its neck I'd think your foot/knee pining it to the ground is the better route

We have a dog fight Sup Forumsoyzzzz

now i know thanks for the info fam

yeah. That would be terrifying. what if I bite its throat first?

Beagles are shits. I like them, but my dog is half beagle. The parts I dislike are beagle. They howl, run off. Freind has 2 beagles. Total shits

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

their double coat sheds and grows thicker in the winter making them more suited to the cold as well. also their added mass does too

AKC has nothing listed for their temperament.
However google searches will show the breed has a strong prey drive and will go after smaller house pets and small livestock - chickens, rabbits, etc.
Large livestock like cattle they do fine with.

that wouldn't even be close to fair, 80lbs vs 110 of solid muscle? and the bigger one is clipped and snubbed? the shepherd doesnt stand a chance.

akc.org/dog-breeds/cane-corso/ it is directly at the top scroll down slightly an you will see it

"Temperament:
Affectionate, Intelligent, Majestic"

Nope. Called me a retard. Said chan is for fags and spit on me. I think mummy is in a bad mood

akc.org/tools/compare-breeds/?selected=[23914,24987,25063,23354]

this even show's they have the same temper with other animals as the shepherd.

It'a okay. Mummy is having a rough day. Let mummy rest today junior.

I have a jack Russel and a cane corso and they get along fine they may be prey driven but they are not inherently violent like you act as though they are.

But his weight is almost pure muscles and you are just kfc and Mountain Dew ameritard

I have a couple of mid-sized mutts, because fuck you and all the dog breeders that are cranking out shit-tier over bred dogs that honestly serve no purpose other than your personal ego gratification when there are plenty of perfectly fine dogs at the pound you could get instead.

Also, fuck you.

Fuck you.

Do you know what they call left over Mountain Dew?

ResiDew. And that's what I'm made of.

Shepherd looks and seems more of a sophisticated guardian.