MUST WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=wzjIK_bXI-g

Nu-male pro-EU cuck gets schooled by patriotic black brit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds
youtube.com/watch?v=jUPrJHECJMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
youtube.com/watch?v=SfZfl-NJzcY
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4msmaj/proeu_open_borders_argument_gets_destroyed_in_bbc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Related. Indians support Brexit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds

Based black dude

kek. What a world we live in.

>idolozing blacks
>ever

I wonder what part of England his people evolved in.

>EXCUSE ME
missed the debate, going to go watch it now looks like it'll be a shitfest

>Now whites are are promoting diversity and the minorities don't want it
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What the actual fuck?
Does this make it racist to be pro-diversity?

I guess he's right cuz he's black and conservative, the Sup Forums fetish :^)

here is a more unbiased, backed by people with an actual degree in economics youtube video,

youtube.com/watch?v=jUPrJHECJMs

minorities have lesser access to good education.

Pakis and niggers don't want competition in the job/business market. It's very simple. Nevertheless, they should all be deported.

>wants us to remain for gibs
>posts a libertarian video

Based Blacks. 2nd best race desu.

Wow one in a thousand black people are based, sure makes you think huh. I guess racism is wrong after all.

>t. Tyrone

Based black guy. Would let him cum inside my wife.

Minorities don't move to white countries to be around minorities mate.

dhis. I wand a blag bresidend nao

shop guy was good, knows his shit.

Get this hero some fried chicken and grape drank.

A black man has to come to teach sissies how to be men and defend their country.

Spot on lol

and a BLUNT

the western blacks immigrants can't fall to that distribution. its probably way closer to whites, if not above them. the reason is, that its not an easy tasks to make enough money in your previous shithole country, and cross the border and start a new life in a completly different society.

Arguments to refute immigration """myths"""
>People I know disagree with it
>Made up bs out of my butthole
>Funny music with looney infographics

God you're that same Canacuck who was shitting on every arab in that thread yesterday, aren't you?

Blacks in the US have an average IQ of 85. Blacks in the UK tend to be from the caribbean.
etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

>Made up bs out of my butthole

which of the stats he brought up are 'made up'?

I didn't a post a single thing on 4chin yesterday.

Punching that guy in the face would feel so good.

Sure.

the face of that bitchassboy when he realized a black dude is telling him that

That black guy is more concerned about the well being of britain and its people than those white fellas.
Incredible itegration right there, good job Britain.

Immigrants increase the labour supply so they drive down wages. It's just basic supply and demand stuff. Niggers from southern states were imported northward in the US between 1915 and 1970 to counter the rise in whie wroking class union movements. Instead they destroyed the inner cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

It's funny when a subhuman nigger makes more sense than a highly "educated" Louis C.K cosplayer.

Either way, kill them both.

Compare the image file names.

Saying that for each immigrant that arrives another job is created.

That's a big phalacy and has many counter arguments but I'll focus on the one brought up by the guy in OPs video.

Each time an immigrant comes generally a native is replaced in his job. Only low skilled people are replaced. People that know no other job. Those people lose their job, period.

The jobs that are "created" are opportunistic jobs filled with shitty contracts that leech off misery, not a bakery down the street. But they picture it in a way you think that the low skilled person that won't be able to find another job goes to another honest fancy workplace.

the US has former black slaves, so people who not to be insult, but honestly were low IQ enough to be caught (where as other were not). So I don't think US stats can apply here and by western I was thinking about the UK anyway.

That crime thing is interessting though we can't really derive the IQ numbers of the black european community from them.

>So I don't think US stats can apply here and by western I was thinking about the UK anyway.
As I said, blacks in the UK are descendants of blacks from the Caribbean, i.e., slaves as well. Also I gave you crime stats. Subsaharan blacks are the around the same everywhere, on average.

>an actual degree in economics
Yeah because economists are notorious for predicting anything with great accuracy right? Behave yourself.

I love British blacks and indians, based outside the cities.

why do all numales look the same

I think the chart that video shown clearly show that even under a massive increase in workforce, over the long term the unemployment stat is stable. Ur argument however is more of an anecdote tbqhf.

I wouldn't compare forced slave labor to the current job market.

>I am a musician... and the rest.. heh

Sounds like a bit of the old ((((((self deprecating humour)))))))

>Ur argument however is more of an anecdote tbqhf
No, it's an empirical fact, you downgrade it to the level of anecdote because it doesn't fit your rethoric.

Also his graph is absolutely made up. He's just tricking simple minds with sock puppets.

Look at another empirical fact: Spain's unemployement since we opened our borders (not only to shitskins but to eastern europeans).

Look also at the H1B visas and the people that have to TRAIN their REPLACEMENTS. So the "immigrants bring a much different skillset" is another phallacy.

lol get fucked by king kong u beta

They know that only Cricket Playing Nations should be aligned.

Basically;

>Be Indian or Jamaican

>Family saved up tons of cash and jumped through a million immigration hoops to get to the U.K. to enjoy that first world standard of living

>Now white cucks want to tear down the borders and let the place get flooded with not only brown poor people who didn't have to do anything to get here, but are literally psycho Muslims

>Realize your new homeland is about to get JUSTed into being even worse than your old homeland and there won't even be anywhere else left to run away from

Indians didn't spend 100k to emigrate to the U.K., Australia or the U.S. just to see it become Sub-Continent 2.0.

The only brownies who support this cuck shit are the welfare queens (in the U.K. that's Pakistani Muslims).

They have sense of self-preservation, whites don't.
If thats just our genetic failure or years of brainwashing? Thats up to you

That screeching EXCUSE ME at the end.

God, I'm glad it cut off.

I wonder why more U.S. blacks don't understand the same thing - A lot of them are the ones that lose out with open borders, while the rich white men and jews at the top benefit, insulated in their gated communities from the fall out.

AIDSbraham Lincoln

Make Scotland Multicultural Now!

>Poland defending the right to move to the west and clean toilets

Errytime.

>Erryday!
youtube.com/watch?v=SfZfl-NJzcY

>Spain's unemployement since we opened our borders

"correlation does not imply causation" there might as well been other shit that you fucked up there and not immigration. like idk a big corrupt government? (not saying its the cause, just an example)

Even the Paki's want to return to the commonwealth system.

It makes sense. They know each other.

The E.U. means North Africans...Arabs...People that have no common ground.

>let me say something vague about multiculturalism
>yeah that'll do it
>....
>oh

This is priceless

>move from shithole
>wanting shithole-inhabitents come with you
some niggers have common sense and I cant blame them

false, I don't work there but I do pay attention because if britian causes the fall of the UE the world will probably fall into a recession which is bad news for all of us. even you.

Immigration destroys the lower classes.

That's why it's been historically opposed in countries like Australia, where the lower classes had much more political power than in Europe.

Nah.

The E.U. actively fucks Australia. We're reliant on Asia. If the U.K. leaves, it's a benefit for Australian trade.

We're more concerned with what happens with China, Japan, India etc.

The E.U. effectively shut out Australia and other Commonwealth countries (hence the bitching of the Paki's in the video up the top, because they can no longer easily access - exploit - those markets).

You are right about this, but still, drawing a graph doesn't make it automatically true.

Still, homogeneous countries with strong immigration policies happen to be the ones with also the lowest unemployement rates (Swirzerland, Andorra...). Any artificial increase of the population is highly detrimental to the employement rates. There are too many precedents to say it's just (((coincidence)))

>an actual degree in economics

I'll never understand the fetishisation of multiculturalism.
It's 2016. Go on the internet, create an interpals account, or shitpost on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I hardly leave the house yet I'm more cosmopolitan than these nigger-loving dilettantes. My best friends are from Japan, Indonesia, Brazil, Korea, the States; I've spoken extensively with people from Thailand, France, and Estonia; I've had small-talk with people from irrelevant shit-holes.
For all their love of multiculturalism it never seems to occur to these people that they can experience everything they could possibly want with a few fucking mouse-clicks.

Ignore him, just a shill/retard/proxyfag, britain must LEAVE and polish people must come back to help rebuild our motherland

But Muh Taco Bell and MSG laden Chinese take-away.

You'd think the travel industry would be opposed to multi-culturalism.

>Sup Forums supports based negro over cucked white guy
what a time to be alive. tip top kek.

Praise for multiculture is ALWAYS vague
Even world leaders trying to justify it to the people they're forcing it upon never get more specific than 'opportunities' and 'perspectives'

It's just a projection of their own deep seated racism.

UK blacks came from free men, they're not the niggers you're lumped with.
they're actually well spoken and intelligent

I was gonna post it to reddit but someone had already beaten me to it.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4msmaj/proeu_open_borders_argument_gets_destroyed_in_bbc/

Give it an upboat, lads.

Sup Forums isn't and never has been racist, one of our greatest heroes is Christopher Dorner.

That certainly is a perspective I haven´t heard beföre.

>a nationalist black guy has to tell the degenerate nu-male self-hating white cuck what is going on

it's total role reversal. it's incredible that this shit is reality right now.