We should ban fictional guns

we should ban fictional guns

Attached: ___that_gun____from_blade_runner_by_fernand0fc-dbkrenm.jpg (800x800, 57K)

You can pry my Godwyn Pattern Bolter from my cold dead hands

Attached: 1431810625808.png (610x610, 463K)

What do the two triggers do? What does one do that the other doesn't?

if you ban fictional guns then only fictional criminals will have them and where will we be then, i ask you?

seriously, where would we be? i don't know.

Attached: barbarella_gun_298342_465_298_int.jpg (465x298, 81K)

it DOUBLE KILLS THEM.

Attached: guns are for pussies.jpg (682x1000, 800K)

One is for humans, the other, replicants

Attached: Geralt-of-Rivia-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-warrior.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

this is my nightmare..

U wot m8?

Attached: IMG_4028.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Good luck with that, bolters are almost too heavy for normal humans to even pick up let alone fire

Attached: bolter ammo comparison.jpg (1024x1015, 84K)

Attached: DBD5A9A2-A2FA-4E04-93CA-3B3633F76697.jpg (780x583, 37K)

Wait, I own TWO of the Offworld 2019s, A Lawgiver Mk1, A Lawgiver Mk2, A Dredd movie Lawgiver and a Colonial Marine issue M41A. Are they gonna be coming for me user? 'Cause "Cold Dead Hands" doesn't really cut it when none of those guns actually fire.

One’s for the physical damage, the other’s for mental damage to the cucks.

Which is why the boltguns and bolt pistols issued to SoB, ranking IG, Commissars, Arbites, Admech and Inquisitors, not to mention those that fall into the hands of gangers / pirates / renegades etc are slightly scaled down versions of those issued to the actual Space Marines.
Wait, did I just divulge all that classified info to a possible xeno spy?
*SELF-BLAMS*

The original post specified a Godwyn Pattern Bolter not a Bolt-Pistol. You couldn't pick one of those up let alone aim and fire one

Attached: 1487226793871.jpg (499x468, 54K)

>Godwyn Pattern
Please, you might as be a pumped up Uphive technomat playing Astartes in blue pajamas if your not running 100% Arch-Magos crafted Martian Adamantium Kraken Penetrators through your thrice blessed Phobos Pattern relic form the Dark Age of Technology, back when they knew how to put together machines with out wiping there mecha tendril dicks on the STC scraps hoping that the boltgun produced doesn't come alive and kill the user for touching it in its charging port.

>typical magpie

Attached: get gud.jpg (519x341, 30K)

that is non cannon. Space marines use .75 cal full non necked ammo. That's basically 10 gauge shotgun shells. Heavy bolters shoot the grenade sized stuff. pistols shoot .50 cal, which is also what the human sized bolters use.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Even if the scale is wrong the fact is that they're heavy as fuck IS canon

Attached: 1493859002780.jpg (694x960, 92K)

A human most certainly can fire boltguns, just not Astartes boltguns. The proper relic item ones at least, they link through implants in the hands to show ammo stock and targeting information, but as user clearly did state a Godwyn pattern, then yes, a human couldn't shoot that with out committing tech heresy. which isn't really a problem for most people, if you can actually get your hands on a bolt gun, then your already a renegade and it doesn't matter, or your rich enough, that it doesn't matter, or you are a commissar and you can do as you want if its murdering the enemies of man.

Attached: deleque.jpg (873x627, 80K)

yeah what, 30-40 pounds? an M1919 is like thirty pounds. I'm not talking those man portable heavy bolters, even though in necromundia they have em too, but whatever.

Attached: 74.jpg (700x625, 59K)

So you just reiterated my point?
Good luck being able to sight it so you can hit anything before the recoil breaks your bones

Attached: 1404494076918.jpg (400x447, 69K)

Accuracy isn't a problem if you have enuf dakka

Attached: 1516334950193.jpg (300x285, 31K)

First, bolt guns are gyro rocket. Meaning the majority of the thrust is gained out side of the barrel, meaning no force imparted to the end user. There is a kicker charge, but that's for getting it up to speed faster and cycling the action, and isn't the main propellant. the recoil would be greatly reduced, practically like a recoiless rifle or bazooka or whatever.

second, it being thirty pounds wound't be a deal breaker. A psg-1 is like 17 pounds. 30 pounds is alot, but it is compact and if you treat it like a support weapon firing from the hip, (which if you hadn't notice is how every model is holding the damn thing anyway).

and Id say the Astertes bolter is the 30 pound big boy, the human version would be closer to 20 for sure. thats' plenty of steal to make one. but the question was a Godwyn, which isnt one of those, so yeah It'd be hard as fuck, but I think It could be done.

ask >>/fit/ those fags would say it could be done.

Attached: dakka.gif (320x180, 1.8M)