If this series goes 7 games, will it finally prove beyond any doubt that the NBA is rigged?

If this series goes 7 games, will it finally prove beyond any doubt that the NBA is rigged?

Yes

yep. We'll see if they have to suspend anyone.

>team A goes 12-0 in playoffs
>team B goes 12-1 in playoffs
>series goes long
>MUH RIGGING

Or it could be that the teams are relatively equal in strength.

>relatively equal strength
>20+ point win with one of their main offensive players going something like 4/18

Durgod on a fucking mission

PUHleeze

The Cavs barely won last year, and since then the Warriors added the 2ns best player in the league.

The NBA is a fucking joke.

>finish 2nd in an objectively inferior conference
>relatively equal in strength

Wew

Be more disingenuous, please.

Reminder that almost every game between these two have been blowouts

>Warriors up 2-1
>see report that NBA finals are highest rated in years
>Warriors go up 3-1
>Draymond suspended
>series goes to 7

hmmm

?

You acting like the Cavs didn't purposely tank for rest.

Even if they were first in the East, it's not comparable to earning first in the West. And i hate GSW it's just funny you wont acknowledge this.

I always thought that the number of extraordinary scenarios during the past decade (buzzer beater winners, comebacks, ...) has been beyond coincidence. Not only in the NBA, but also the NFL.

But then again, if some sort of rigging has been going on, we probably would've heard it by now, right?

American sports are rigged circus cancer. News at 11

Rigged would make it sound like the players aren't in on it

The NBA is scripted garbage

>durbeta is the second best player in the league
Durant isn't even top 5

Do we really need any more proof at this point?

post your top 5 so we can laugh at you

But how do they keep their secrets then? Why hasn't anyone spoken out about this?

Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
JR Smith
Lebron James
Tristan Thompson

1.lebron
2.kawhi leonard
3.Anthony davis
4.russel westbrook
5. Chris paul

>schizophrenics share this board with me
God damn, i hate you niggers. Just think of how hard it would be for the NBA to script games
>yes okay Curry, youre gonna have to chuck this 3 and make it with 3 seconds left in the game, we will totally take that chance game in game out with not only you but every superstar in the league, because we all know you all can shoot that automatically and only miss on our command
>also, learn where to be on the court and make certain actions for 48 minutes, you can handle that perfectly memorizing each script for all 82 games + playoffs right?
>Oh yeah lol we know its such a surprise that you've been grinding since middle school to get here and now know we are like the WWE, we know you wouldnt be dissapointed and tell everyone right?
>Oh yeah, even though we scripted it we are just gonna let only 3 teams be colossal heavyweights and leave teams in Boston, Houston and LA weak as fuck, because that will net us the most money

God I hate you retarded niggers. I hope for your sake all the nbaisscripted fags are just being sarcastic. The NBA just has shit tier parity, thats it.

>what are refs
>what are magnets

Wew

No one has ever proved that the NBA uses magnets or that you can use magnets to make the ball go in on command. Making a shot through skill compared to magnets would probably make the shot look awkward even though there is nothing awkward about shots in the nba

It's semi-scripted. 'Influenced' would be a better word.

How can you rig a buzzer beater?

>nobody has ever proved

Doesn't mean we can't discuss it you kneejerk autist

Omg what the fuck is this flag I AM ARGENTINIAN

Draft is def rigged

> cavs played awful
> last year games 1 and 2 were warrior blow outs by like 30+. Cavs ended up winning anyways

you're so fucking new it hurts

Endless bitching and complaining. Jesus Christ just shut up.

Talk about the fucking games being played, bitch.

Kek

Ok

The refs are playing well this season

>Americans ITT are seriously discussing the possibility of rigging games with magnets

The earth is flat, too.

Shills brought up themagnets bullshit.

Draft is rigged though.

Games are um 'massaged'

> regular season

Curry was injured last year and Bogut went out for the series, Cavs need refs or injuries to win at all this year

The ironing.

t. Adam Silver

>NBA Finals

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi el plebbito

what fucking year is this? 2003? Is this even a discussion past the 2007? ITS ALL RIGGED. JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE THE JEWS UR MONEY.

No we don't. This is why only retards give two shits about the NBA.

NBA has been rigged since 2002.

Michael Jordan was the best and the worst thing that ever happened to the sport. The NBA made a fortune and only had to record the story being written. Now they want to artificially repeat that and actively create stories.