FRANCE, NO

FRANCE, NO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html

Other urls found in this thread:

challenges.fr/france/20160606.CHA0165/qui-est-gregoire-m-le-francais-retrouve-avec-100-kilos-d-explosifs-en-ukraine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He knew the jews are behind multiculturalism...good bye sweet prince

Can't blame him.

>ukraine

>5 AKs
Oh man, this guys going to get tortured into outing his buddies

at least he recognized his own country is a lost cause.

Gregoire nooooo. Such a good boy with such high expectations of life.

He's the hero in us all.

>arresting the wrong person

>two anti tank grenade launchers and TNT
how the fuck did he get that
is this a ukraine thing

cia attempt to discredit far right nationalists?

>this false flag into creating the narrative that "SEE, WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS TOO!! #NOTALLMUSLIMS"

They couldn't be any more fucking obvious, goddamn

Ukraine is just barely not Somalia tier.

obvious false flag desu

definitely not a false flag just in time for Brexit goym, nothing to look at here

>Finally a chance for a massive happening
>Khohols ruin it
Goddammit, can't you fuckers do anything right?

Was he fighting out there?

Azhov Battalion and shit.

>Everything is falseflag he was godd boy he dindu nuffin

this is entirely wrong.

challenges.fr/france/20160606.CHA0165/qui-est-gregoire-m-le-francais-retrouve-avec-100-kilos-d-explosifs-en-ukraine.html
last update 2 hours ago.

>125kg of TNT

not bad

Translate for those of us who can't speak frog.

This is way too convenient to the globalist political agenda especially as Ramadan starts.

Fuck, that would've been good.

Belgian police often find rpg's in their occasional raids.

The movement of weapons from the middle east is ridiculous.

I knew something like this was going to happen. Everyone is worried about mudslimes so of course they "arrest" in anti-immigration white guy instead to go "see, actually whites are just as dangerous please accept immigrants goys".

Yeah exactly, real terrorist dont get caught, this guy was just a retard who tougth he was sneaky

FAKE

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG TO DISRUPT BREXIT

pity he got caught.

crackers can't even do terrorist attacks, lmao.

resistance-breivikstyle

10/10

Nah they often find explosives and AK 47's.

Thank god he didn't carry it out, we'd never hear the end of it from the left.

Ukraine confirmed top cuck

this

Amazing how they can catch a lone wolf nationalist but can't stop a vast network of Muslims conspiring to kill hundreds of French.

Really makes you think.

FREE MY NIGGA GREG
HE DIDNT DO SHIT
HE A GOOD BOY, GOT INTO HONORS CLASSES
HE WAS REALLY TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND

they're far more effective in stopping breivik-wannabes like this one than stopping actual sandnigger terrorists

Stupid fuck
If you have to do terrorism do it right.

Also it ain't terror just shooting muslim niggers, you have to target them all and make them fear all.

>build explosives from parts that you got years ago in preparation
>use different explosive material every time, fertilizer bombs, selfmade C4, thermite....
>build the bomb
>send letter bombs to mosques
>place bombs in the halal meat sections of the grocery store
>get ammunition
>build guns on your own
>use them for quick murder
>walk into store
>blast muzzie in the face
>run away
>place small bombs in old coke cans and place them where muzzie kids are playing
>use a syringe and poisen food that only muzzies buy
>donate poisened food to local refugeeshit center
>find out names of leftist supporters
>just walk to their door and beat them to death with a hammer when they open
>leave letter saying collaborateurs will all be murdered
>snatch refugee nigger by using female decoy
>send cut off dick to local mosque
>use battery acid and throw it at niggers
>when you fuck a muzzie up leave him as disabled as possible as a warning for the others
and so on....

Good to know France still has some fight left in them.

oh boy, watch them cry endlessly now about right wing terrorism

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ONE GUY NEED ALL THOSE WEAPONS

WHY WOULD HE BE SMART ENOUGH TO COLLECT ALL THAT AND THEN THINK HE COULD ATTACK ALL THOSE TARGETS BY HIMSELF

WHY WOULD HE ATTACK CROWDS OF WHITE FOOTBALL FANS TO PROTEST IMMIGRATION?

FALSE FLAG

He dindu nuffin

I want to make it clear this man does not represent moderate racists.

obviously

Jesus Germany....

Literally. That's the worst part.

If they're going to arrest him at least let him commit the crime don't go around assuming he wanted all those weapons and explossives to mass murder """"people""".

You understand our struggle USmano.

Nice false flag

Nice to know they caught him.

Sad to know Muslim attackers will slip through the nets in the meantime.

>arrested
Fuuuuck
Nothing good ever happens:(

Fucking mudslims terrorist at it again.

A non-corrupt, democratic country like Ukraine coming up with a weird story to gain attention, nothing suspicious here at all.

#NotAllFarRightExtremists

Why didn't you finish that shithole, Russia? Now they're just anglocucks.

He was planning on attacking synagogues. Why would you support that?

I love how
>civilian drove thousands kilometres and find someone who sold him military arsenal
>bought fuckton of stuff which would cost thousands of dollars
>was alone and wouldn't be even able to use 1/3 of it

sounds legit as fuck

What you do is you open up a welding company, build it up over a decade or so, purchase a truck and supplies on credit, build a truck bomb from acetylene, solidox, liquid oxygen, and binary explosives. Take that fucker somewhere important and send everyone within six city blocks to whatever god they believe in, and leave a large crater in the ground. It'll be like what McVeigh could have done if he had the resources and time.

fucking hero! ukranians get a lot of shit as being vermin but i have always had a soft spot for em

well done mate!

This will be just like after Breivik, a huge explosion in far left politics as people will fear being branded as a Breivik sympathiser. His actions gave more power to the left then anything else.

Fuck the diaspora/race war now/I forgive him for also targeting shitskins

This

The Fire should rise.

Oh come on.. this is such a false flag. It's clearly being used to make people opposed to refugees either switch sides or be associated with terrorism, or to create stronger opposition to anti-refugee people.

The eternal kraut reveals his true self.

LADS VOTE ON THOSE COMMENTS

THE MAIL ALWAYS BOTS THEM TO BE PRO-EU

This also

There are paramilitary groups on BOTH sides of the Ukraine conflict currently running around with heavy weapons that have far right views.

Some of them like pic related are sporting CIA cash funds.

Moderate Nazis I guess.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Muslims rely on a network like spies so they never risk themselves while I'm sure this guy had to do a lot of risky behavior by himself.

SHALL

feels that way

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin's peeps let weapons flow to this guy so they can turn around and say;

>MUH CIA IS FUNDING NAZIS

>UN criticizes Ukraine for torturing innocent people and making them confess about crimes they have never committed
>two days later Ukrainians apprehend evil terrorist with two rooms full of military weapons
>find out he was working for Russia all along

Pure coincidence.

What a faggot

tfw that guy lived right next to my town and is about the same age as me.

NOT

>believing this false flag

You people are not the same anymore.

so we have one french poster less now?
good

when's the last time you heard a leftist mention anders? they have the attention span of a fly.

believe it or not..there is many Israelis who see what the top zionist cucks are doing and are disgusted by it and would condone this guy.

You are the hope for a good future son

This is 100% a false flag to scare normies and the politically ignorant into thinking anyone with anti-immigratiion views is a terrorist

Only a few hours until today's predicted huge attack though. There's still time for the muslims to start 9/11 2.0

Betcha they're always finding the exact same set of RPGs on every raid. They probably need those APCs to carry all the "drop evidence" they arrest dissenters for.

I also don't give a flying fuck about Jews, I care about Israelis

taxi drivers are part of that network...never tell them anything or just lie and make shit up

THIS. The jews did it again. Let's hope for a major muslim happening quickly, otherwise brexit is not happening.

t. schlomo angloberg

false fucking flag

This numerology meme needs to end. There won't be a big attack today.

Mark my fucking words, they'll end up having a bunch of these botched white nationalists be arrested.

Brexit wont happen because "see we told you" garbage from lefitst normies.

Within a fucking week an attack will happen after failed brexit and there'll be nothing to do about it.

Just watch, it's fucking pottery.

Glad to have you back, Germany.

post sauce you lolicon

This article doesn't disprove anything whatsoever except the fact the he came from Lorraine (eastern France) instead of the West. Who fucking cares?

and you should hope for a muslim attack targetting jews because evertytime after that, there are huge immigration of french jews into israel

>>use different explosive material every time, fertilizer bombs, selfmade C4, thermite....

can you even explain what the fuck you're thinking here and why it isn't based on what you saw in a movie? because i see those words but what i'm reading is "make sure you use your fake ID with multiple vendors so you can be caught immediately"

p.s. thermite doesn't explode, mastermind

>mfw he could have been our national Breivik

Can confirm. I can drive to brussels and buy an AK 47 for like 1200 euro's. Rocket launcher gonna be harder to get by but possible.

Posed as activist ready to assist/fight with Ukrainian nazi battalions. After half a year, started buying weapons from them - which is nothing special, seeing its barely more then prosecution immune bandit groups goverment itself fears.

Whats surprising that someone actually reported him, since SBU is complete joke - was destroyed during regime change, all proffessionals fired and idiologically picked morons form the stret picked to replace them and now its incapable of any work other than fabricating "news" and reading facebook posts. So likely just someone from the battalion where he bought weapons reported him too.

Better he got arrested before he rained hell on everything. If he actually succeeded, a fuckstorm of unholy shit would be pegged on those evil nationalists and it would discredit shit like Brexit and even Trump for years to come. As it stands, its just one guy that got arrested for having enough weapons for a small mercenary group which isn't nearly as bad.

There's a time and a place for everything and now is the worst time for these types of shenanigans since people are starting to wise up on their own.

I know, that's also a reason I don't have a problem with it.

At least our terrorists are leftist.