Sup Forums I want to have a serious discussion about guns

Sup Forums I want to have a serious discussion about guns.

Why do we need them? Why do you have them? Do you have urges to kill others with your gun sometimes?

Be honest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports
cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I view my guns like having cars. Some are for fun. Some have a useful purpose. And so many people misuse them and do stupid shit, but you never have to fight to stop cars from getting banned.
They're just things honestly.

We need them for self protection and for putting food on the table. I have them because it is my right. I have no urge to kill anyone who isnt actively trying to hurt me.

We need them for killing people. I have them to kill people if the need arises. I don't ever have the urge, no. If I do picture killing someone it's usually with a knife so I can really experience the process of whatever annoying faggot is in question dying. Guns are about killing with purpose, not killing for pleasure (for me)

Canadian here
Guns are a hobby and toy
History and hunting

Attached: 1520112030356.png (485x605, 521K)

1) Nobody needs anything other than food, water, and air. Dumb question. 2) Because I want to, for every lawful reason to own such a thing. 3) Intrusive thoughts are a part of human existence, but fortunately there are things called rationality and self-control.

Also a serious discussion about guns has happened 100,000,000 fucking times all over the internet for the past two decades. You can find butthurt losers of every persuasion and their opinions on this topic plastered over any social site. Read it. We are reinventing the wheel at this point.

cars are a lot more necessary to own in modern society than guns, false equivalency
next argument

Guns are meant to be a deterrence. If you actually shoot someone, it means you're either in grave danger or homicidal.

As Jim Jefferies said, there is one reason, and one reason only to own a gun...

>Fuck off, I like guns.

Attached: K5WMi8u.gif (342x188, 870K)

1. Militia
2. Self protection

That's it, now fuck off pussy faggot, I bet you got PTSD from Saving Private Ryan

Cars are for transportation, guns are for protection. Both are needed and evolved with civilization (from horses and spears, etc.) It's like saying food and shelter don't have equivalency.

I mainly have my guns for fun. I like to shoot trap and skeet on the weekends when it's nice outside. Sometimes I like to take a rifle and go down to the shooting range for some target practice as well. Most of my use for them is as luxury items for entertainment. I'm definitely not much of a hunter, it takes too much time in my opinion.

That being said, they also serve a double purpose to protect my family if something goes wrong and the police won't be able to get here in time. A man has a responsibility to protect his family.

I've never felt an urge to kill anybody with a gun. I've been mad enough that I've briefly entertained the thought of killing a couple folks, but funny enough it's never been with a gun.

to fight all the other people who are also allowed to have guns.

>for putting food on the table
wtf, do you rob people?

there, there, tyrone

I have my guns for protection, not from a corrupt government because I am not a conspiracy weirdo, but because I live in kind of a shit area. I have never wanted to kill anyone, but I wouldn't hesitate to shoot someone if they posed a threat to me.

Attached: 1516772564407.png (824x1131, 673K)

well, look at that, now you have a fourth reason to use your gun.

Attached: off by 1.jpg (700x520, 96K)

Someone has never been in the wilderness where the meat lives.

>Militia

Awe how cute.
So you, Travis, Earl, and your uncle Jason can grab your ARs or I'm sorry, your (.223 caliber sporting rifles) and get together and "squad up" for your weekly militia meeting where you drink miller lite and shoot targets on trees while jogging at them...

That is until Earls fat ass has one miller too many and trips over his thigh holster thats comes loose thats 3 sizes too big and accidentally shoots your uncle Jason.

Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

That's more dead people than the united nations military in WW1 and WW2

2018 you have had 31 mass shootings in 60 days

Nikolas Cruz who shot up the school posted a picture of 150 rounds of 5.56mm Me said

( Only cost me $30)

It only takes 1 bullet to kill someone and Americans have the fucking audacity to sell 150 rounds of live ammunition for $30

17 good innocent children dead for $30

Needing a military grade rifle to defend yourself are you fucking serious

This is why the world laughs at you America

We fucking hate you we all do

>need
The Founding Fathers devised a political system of checks and balances. The final check on the government is the well regulated citizen militia.

You also have the right to self preservation.

Its the great equalizer between men and women.

>doesnt know that every adult in the US is the militia.

150 rounds of 5.56 cost $70+ in America

Try harder dip shit.

>Sup Forums
>I want to have a serious discussion
pick one

Youre God damn right

98% of adults in the US are fucking retarded and aren't jack shit

2/3 of gun deaths in the US are suicides.

1. we don't
2. they're fun to shoot
3. no

Gun are tools like anything else. If someone wants to kill people with a machete, they're gonna try to kill people with a machete. There are plenty of other perfectly legal things besides guns that kill people more effectively, like cigarettes.

Not all of people killed in parkland were children, unfortunately. There were a few adults.

>doesn't know that majority of gun owners (including NRA members) Will clearly give up their guns to the government when they knock on their door and are outnumbered 50 to 1 on their own doorstep.

lol dumbass

I like them because theyre fun. I dont want them banned or harder to get because im not a lunatic like the people who use them to kill other people.

>This is why the world laughs at you America

We don't think about you at all

Attached: fuckyourshitop.jpg (500x628, 106K)

Well we need guns to defend ourselves from people with guns. i have one just to protect myself from niggers who kept shooting outside of my neighborhood. I sometimes have urges to hunt evil people...Please Someone get these stupid kids off of my state i want my damn gun.

>What is hunting?

i don't think you know what military grade is, i should start asking you retards if i can give up the ar15 for a m4 and see how many say yes

door to door confiscation will never happen. it isn't financially feasable.

lets have a serious discussion about heart disease, traffic accidents, and knives.

no?

oh ok, right. Being a sheep, and being 'concerned' with the favorite flavor of topic is more fun... right?

Eurofags love to chime-in, when they clearly don't look at their own statistics. Weird, how their is so much violence in a country without guns.

>Its almost as if.... guns are just one of an endless amount of killing tools....

Attached: fags.jpg (2726x1104, 826K)

No, they are not...

Christ, is it this easy to fool you retards?
Like just spew a random number that fits your narrative and you just instantly believe it as fact?

No wonder Fox News has you brainwashed and a former Comedy Central Roast subject is in the White House...

Attached: 1502039834480.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

>Too poor to buy food

We laugh at you too

Comparing a car crash to a gun

Nigga you don't go outside with a car and call it a weapon

Cars were not built to kill cars were not built for self defence

Guns were built to kill guns were build to kill the person trying to do bad things to you

Also 333 MASS SHOOTING IN 2015 ALONE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Underage fag here
Father works out of state 3/4th of the year, I stay with my mom for a much better public school.
I feel it's necessary to keep a 12 gauge under my bed to protect myself and my helpless mother in case of an intruder, although I would much rather have something like an AR15.
I fear the time when neither me and my father are home and someone may decide our house, with my mother inside, is a good place to rob.

Who gives a fuck about the technicality of ar to m4 to m14 to whatever...

The point is, it is too fucking easy to get a gun in this country. Period.

The statistics are out there. Do some research.

spoken like a true snowflake, too lazy to actually look in to something. It took me 2 seconds to see that gunviolencearchive.org/reports is an anti-gun website, and it shows at the bottom that 22,000 suicides are not being included in their fancy table. Thats 22000/34556 = 64%. Stay in school

MODS

You're the very reason they're trying to take guns away. Quit acting like such an edgy faggot.

>Why do we need them?
To protect our existence and future of white children
>Why do you have them?
I don't have one, because europoor, but I'd like to have one, just to make sure that I'll be able to shot sandnigger before he pokes knife into me.
>Do you have urges to kill others with your gun sometimes?
No, just cripple, to make sure, that nigger will suffer entire rest of life.

So let's say that they passed legislation tomorrow banning the sale and possession of all guns. Your average middle class working fella who happens to have a gun will give his up.

But there's already so many illegally circulating that a criminal who doesn't care about the law will have no problem getting one if he wants it bad enough. So what is your proposed solution for getting all of the guns that aren't owned legally out of the system? I'd be all for that if someone could think of a way to do it.

You're me.

>hunts with gun instead of bow

Attached: Use+the+search+bar+gt+type+in+the+title+gt+_ca7a40baebacc93648b94f512e07d3c6.jpg (500x333, 39K)

Thinking people would rather go on a mass killing spree with a car or a knife than rather taking a military grade weapon that can shoot 200 rounds per minute

Attached: 1518751331665.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Guns are even easier to get illegally. You can go to some ghetto ass neighborhood and buy some shit out of some dude's trunk.

But let's punish law abiding Americans who just want to protect their homes and moved ones.

Sup Forums may literally be the worst place to seriously talk about guns

explain. Have you ever bought a gun.

I do really like my gun. at this point i would give it up just for these republican and liberal faggets to shut the hell up

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
>A well regulated Militia

Literally to stop the rise of dictators like those our forefathers fought against to found this country. Then again in Germany, Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.

Loved*

cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal.html

Check it yourself, although I know you won't for various reasons. This is for everyone else. Combined numbers via the CDC for 2010-2016:

Homicides by firearm: 86,572
Suicides by firearm: 147,565

Suicides comprise about 63% of total deaths by firearm. Have a nice day.

Attached: nqixbplhvzvteatr2txk.jpg (320x180, 12K)

That's because that is a false equivalency fallacy user. Guns and Cars are not the same. Cars are used for transporting people goods and services. They can kill you but that is not their main purpose. Guns are used for hunting, and killing people. See the difference?

Your grammar and punctuation prove that you're probably a waste of a reply, but I'll do it anyway.

Your defense is really that guns were meant to kill people?
>So what you're saying is that something that was MEANT to kill someone has less of a death toll than cars (which were meant to...) and heart disease (which is...)

>How does that settle? Something MEANT to kill is losing to 'innocent little cars and obesity'?

Idiot

Most useless amendmant

Attached: 1520529715798.png (561x958, 580K)

>be me ghetto trash
we dont sell shit to you white autists because you fags are the ones who misuse shit

see

a good cracker is a dead cracker

Attached: 1520528958497.jpg (824x856, 158K)

USA lost to guerrilla fighters in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.
US has several times their population and a larger percentage of people owning guns. The US Army wouldn't stand a chance.

Besides most soldiers would refuse to fire at civilians.

>implying that nignogs in gangs don't commit the majority of homocides.

You do realize that the strongest military effectively lost in vietnam, and cant control the situation in the middle east.... right?

Why do you think that is, armchair faggot?

Ill leave the research to you... you could learn a thing or two

Attached: 1518869497091.jpg (500x486, 33K)

>military grade

You all keep using that word, yet you don't actually know what it means.

>need

because it's my right to

only if they threaten my property or life, otherwise I only have urges to kill glass bottles and tight groups... and pistol grips in my ass

Attached: 1466039106401.jpg (380x400, 49K)

the government cannot use all that firepower to enforce a dictatorship you tard. if you destroy everything then what the fuck is the point of a dictatorship. you need boots on the ground to make sure there is compliance, but realizing that the boots on the ground will be getting shot at all the time is why they cant. look at Afghanistan and tell me they dont have Taliban anymore

A pistol is needed to protect oneself in the streets or in their home

A shotgun is needed to protect one's home and to go hunting

A hunting rifle is good for shooting game and varmint animals

A high-capacity rifle, automatic or semi-auto, isn't necessary for any everyday activity, but the knowledge that the people of this country keep our enemies out (exception: tactical airplanes) and to keep the government scared.

No, Hicksville, Alabama isn't going to repel an assault from China or our own government at all. But the fact that we can have hundreds of barrels pointed at any enemy keeps that enemy scared and makes their job a dozen times harder to do should someone decide to fuck with our civilians.

the fuck are you on about one of you crackers is on the news every day for a mass shooting

WELL MEME'D, FRIEND! THAT'LL TEACH THOSE SOY-BOY CUCKS!

SHILLARY'S EMAILS

Attached: numale soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

1 To kill people. Killing people is cool.
2 To kill people. Weren't you paying attention?
3 Well, duh, yeah. Which is probably why I was issued with one in the first place.
inb4 bullshit: 3 tours Norn Iron. 2 tours Bosnia, 1 tour Gulf 1, 1 tour Afghan, 2 tours Gulf 2

It's okay mommy I'm so much of a pussy I need a 200RPM military grade rifle to defend myself

re

tard

Attached: 1508648438925.png (872x886, 220K)

grow the fuck up

Hellcat - 700+ HP. Now that is Amurica!

Honestly military grade would mean that it is garbage. Have you seen how beat up military equipment gets?

No he's not.

There's this myth in America that they're for overthrowing a tyrannical government. The institutions of power figured out that people are apathetic.

The founding fathers fought a war over taxes. In 2018 Texas open carry clubs need guns to go get groceries with the money they have left after paying an assload of taxes.

Kids are dying for their parents fantasy.

>serous discussion
Time to mosey on home pardner, nothing you you here.

Attached: ya'll dun goofed son.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>be me get robbed by meathhead with pistol. stop him with shitty kitchen knife because im not a cuck who needs a gun.
if you need a gun to protect yourself you should die, natural selection faggets

>Why do we need them?
Because the 2A affirms the right to have and bear them. Self Defense, where many of us live police are a long time away, I am in a suburb of Orlando and a cop got his ass literally kicked by someone he pulled over on my street. Took 17 min for anyone else to back him up. We would not be even close to that priority.
>Why do you have them?
Because I can, because they are fun to shoot, for self defense..... in that order.
>Do you have urges to kill others with your gun sometimes?
Nope not even once, we had a drunk guy about 8 years back waltz into my house at about 9pm, walk into the garage door, then he came out screaming at myself and my wife because the party he thought he came to was not there. Had my gun behind my back, and still had no desire to shoot him regardless of the profane shit he belched at us. Son called the cops while we kept him penned. No OP the majority of gun owners have no desire to shoot anyone. BTW Florida is a castle doctrine state I could have shot him and been clear.

Pic related, they are fun!

Attached: 2018-03-14 10.33.26.jpg (2100x1575, 1.25M)

>who. the fuck are those!!!?

Attached: m8ba1xj5mi5uoz3757412000000.jpg (506x707, 33K)

Inner city gang shootings in Chicago (a city with some of the strictest gun control) goes against the media's agenda.

I get that this guy is supposed to be a laughable soiboi or whatever, but like

He's categorically more attractive than anyone in this thread, so

I'll take what is the vietnam war for 1000 alex

You should eat a cock, fucking foreigner scum

No tard, u first. There's no finer feeling than slotting a taig or a sandnigger. Better than sex. Prove me wrong. Oh, wait, you can't 'cause you'll never do either.

See also: Warren vs District of Columbia.

Read the details of that case. It's pretty damn horrific.

I'll sum up, though: some people busted into a house and proceeded to rape and kidnap all the occupants, who were women. The women had called 911 and cops came around and did basically nothing. The upstairs women had to listen while a women downstairs was being raped repeatedly by two men. Eventually the men heard the women upstairs and raped them too.

The lawsuit against the city said the police were obligated to protect them.

The courts disagreed. There was no obligation to protect the people and a failure to protect them did not justify a lawsuit. The city won.

The police are literally, legally, under no obligation to protect you.

You want protection, buy a goddamn gun.

98% of mass shootings and 90% of shootings are committed by white men. I dont know what the fuck you think the hood is like but it isnt a constant fire fight you white bread chicken shit

Not him but this is bait right?

chicago isnt even in the top 20 homicide rates in the country. but I guess that goes against your agenda.

Look at UK and Australia they banned guns and they have maybe 1or2 terrorist attacks a year or maybe 300 acid attacks a year

Yet in America they have had there 35TH mass shooting in 60 days

You fucking inbreds can't go a week without killing eachother

Fix your shitty fucking gun laws