Meanwhile in America

Meanwhile in America..

infowars.com/video-obese-woman-starts-trashing-store-after-ebt-card-gets-refused/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msPej22MP7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 bucks black

You owe me 10 bucks

>That hair
>Those clothes
100%

Way to go out on a limb

OP, you raciss. Fuckin cracka ass cracka. Nigga just tryin get hers so why you hatin.

nope, Egyptian Pharaoh

Comon man, 10 bucks is a lot of slaves.

What an intelligent black woman

WE

America needs Islam. You can't see things like that in Europe and middle east Because Europe is blessed with Islam

>please be black
>please be black
>please be black

Bingo.

The store keeper was Islamic. Actaully 90% of gas stations in the USA have some sort of muslim owning/working them. Thats why I bought a Tesla

Are stores in America insured in the unlikely case a confused gorilla starts thrashing the place?

We are going to conquer and reestablish Christendom in Constantinople. You will bow you knee to the name exalted above all names, Jesus Christ. When white Christians re awaken we will blast through the world like a rocket and conquer it all under His name. Amen.

More like blessed with not having masses of slave-grade niggers.

I tell you though, while Islam is literally a cancer, I'd still gladly trade 1-1 our nigger population for sandniggers.

Anyone got a YouTube version?

The fuck? I've only ever seen Vietnamese, Koreans, and Paki's own them.

Chimouts arent usaully covered. Hell, multiple shops in Baltimore were burnt to the ground during the Fredsy grey chimpfest and most of those owners lost everything. Also checked

Where do you live

of course. I work in a grocery story. You guys would be amazed at what we throw out after it gets marked for credit.

People come in all the time and just eat food while walking around the store and leave in on the shelf behind shit. I have seen empty bottles for shitty shelf medicine as well.

Had two women come in once and they tried to steal about $200 dollars worth of baby food and my manager found them and pulled them upstairs in his office. Turns out they were just beyond poor and down on their luck. Something about no welfare because they just signed up and my manager bought them a bunch of baby food and let them go.

T-thank you great roach.

Dude, like you even had to be worried about the ethnicity of the individual in question. Just look at the key words:

Obese
Trashed
Refused
EBT

You could put those words in any sentence and the mental image conjured up will be that of a big, shelf-assed, lumbering negress.

store*

I work nights so I don't ever see people in the store but for the two hours before it closes when I get there and I leave right when it opens. Anything we find that is damaged in anyway or even out of date we can mark it and get money back.

Should have fucking called the police. Your manager is an enabler and a cuck. Now that these thiefs know they wont suffer consequences they will be back to steal again from some other store.

Profiling is racist

black people LOVE destroying stores

youtube.com/watch?v=msPej22MP7o

youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA
BLACK MAN DONT CARE

>Back in 2013, several Walmart stores suffered looting and “mini-riots” following an EBT card shutoff, which was caused after a routine check by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure.

Hahaha! I remember this! They left their fucking groceries in the carts at the lines and left. Hahahaha. Holy shit. I completely forgot. I'm slowly starting to like Alex Jones. What the fuck is wrong with me

race war when

Texas. I'm guessing you live above the Mason Dixon line. There aren't enough Muslims here to make a presence.

One up the road is owned by Hindus. They've adopted American names because their natural names are too hard. One guys by Jimmy. The other by Tom. In their 40s/50s. Both are bro tier as fuck.

You know, it started a while back, but for some reason white folks haven't gotten the memo.

Im from MN

My manager is liberal as fuck. Talks about how he voted for Obama. Has a degree in teaching of African-American History. His wife cheated on him and he was taking care of a baby for over a year that wasn't even his. He found out and divorced her but still. They were young girls and white. Can't say they have ever been in the store again. I live in a small ass town so it is easy to recognize a new face in the store.

Hahahaha. God. This is so pathetic.

What's pathetic is that I actually work and my groceries is less than half my cart.

>TFW I have had to put carts like that back before because white trash have no money and their EBT won't work.

People do the stupidest shit in stores. I feel like they do it on purpose to mess with us. I have found whole gallons of ice cream sitting behind cereal on the shelf. I found a cake open and flipped upside down behind some flour. Fuck people.

Jesus, I called him a cuck based purely off his behavior with those shoplifters. Little did I know he was actaully a literal cuck by definition. He deserves his shitty life.

The guy taking the video sounded like Charlie Murphy.

>Infowars.com
>Alex Jones

My wife and I used to grocery shop together. She used to bitch about spending more at Publix. I told her I'll spend more every day if it means I don't have to associate with the dregs of society at Wal Mart or Kroger. She grocery shops alone now lol.

I still wish someone would edit a rifle in place of the sandwich

Live in jersey. Only go to wawa for gas. The pakis water it down.

Glad I don't work at a wal-mart. My store is like a Schnuck's or Dierbergs if you know what that is. The dregs of society come into my store as well though. When they have an EBT card they don't care how much the shit they get is.

Saturday night I was working and a big white family of fat fucks came in. They came down the aisle I was working and the stench they put off mentally and physically made me angry and disgusted. I have never smelled something that awful. I just left and went to the back of the store for air.

Nigs gonna nig
Hardly suprising

Dotheads, if they are from heavily Christian enclaves, such as the Indian state of Goa, will have western/Christian names.

Generally I like poo-in-loos, I find them to be pretty sharp and the ones I work with work very hard and are seriously red-pilled. One of the greatest days of my life was when one of our libcuck coworkers attempted to rope in one of the dotheads to support his argument, assuming his complexion automatically made him an ally, only to get BTFO'd by him. It was glorious because his white-knight guilt prevented him from mounting any response.

DARKNESS EVERYBODY

I remember that! It was a small scale happening in a lotta ways.

Living in an affluent New York suburb and working in the city, I don't see a lot of really obese people. While it's super libcucked around here, being a hamplanet is simply socially unacceptable and, given NYC requires a fair amount of walking and stairs, not practical either.

Every time I travel to the south, I'm stunned by the number of human land whales I see. People are either fat, very fat or morbidly obese.

DARKNESS ITS SPREADING

>Schnuck's or Dierbergs
Goddamn it I may hate kikes but they know how to run a chain of grocery stores.

When they go into the ovens I'm keeping the bagels and lox.

Yeah. Because the south is mostly rural or, at the very least, very conducive to not having to walk anywhere. You can drive up to nearly any place with parking just outside.

>Her belligerent behavior continues until shop workers manage to grab her and haul her considerable frame outside.

The Schnuck's near me in St. Louis is always packed with nigs lumbering around and getting confused trying to use the self-checkout

i dont get why people even ebt me and my roommate make about $9 hr and we live fine

was hoping to see a nipple slip in the second one

>10 bucks black
>yes..
Guessed it aswell.

Seriously though, i'm beginning to think this is how ghetto african americans think they solve all their problems..
"give me what i want or i break all your shit"

Deus vult, motherfukroach!

It's a boondoggle for Monsanto.

Also the Obama administration closes down any small business which isn't a gun store, causing paychecks to bounce and unemployment applications to get rejected. People suddenly have zero money even though they got hired and they worked. If I could get rid of one single welfare program right now and forever, it would be section-8 not food stamps. Section-8 is a boondoggle for ghetto slumlords and it provides easy access to middle class housing for the bottom underclass.

Also, a lot of people "make" $9 an hour but they don't take home anywhere near that. First the local government shakes them down, then state, then federal, then local again. The exact amount varies from location to location - thank government for this one too. City-government Democrats make it impossible for entry level employees to find stable footing, causing them to become welfare dependents who will always vote for welfare.

do you pay your rent and all your bills too? i doubt it

>Gets NEET card declined..
>Breaks local store owners shit as if he/she is responsible for it..

pakis can be muslims

Far less bad things happened in europe before muslim migrants.. So I doubt that's how it works.

Niggers aren't human beings.

WTF

>What's pathetic is that I actually work and my groceries is less than half my cart.

Well if you look closely you'll notice that almost all of the goods in the cart are processed foods which take up much more space than simple produce/meats/dairy.

Then they go about and bitch about why the system keeps them fat and unhealthy.