How can the popularity of capeshit be explained?

How can the popularity of capeshit be explained?

children and manchild is a wide demographic. people are unironically still enthralled and amused by super heroes and cgi "epic" battles

does anyone really take superhero shit seriously? they shouldn't.

SCOTTY BEAM US ABOARD

>amazon is moving faster than the bullet

WWI bullets were pretty slow

Here's your daily reminder that shake spear wrote capeshits before video even existed.
Capeshit is eternal.
Even the bible had capeshit stories in it.

>jumps the fuck down instead of sniping from high ground
women at war everybody

it's a good trick

lol

People are stupid.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that shit? Can DC even be saved at this point?

Simple. Digestible. Competently made but shallow as a puddle, so you don't have to use your brain or think at all. Has things that directly rub that excitement gland in your stupid normie head.

Sounds like sex with your mom lmaooooooo #rekt

whered the arrow go

that looks retarded

Catatonia is comforting for plebs. They say "but when I get home from my incredibly hard and demanding work of flipping burgers, I just want to leave my brain at the door, and watch something light and fun"....which is not even a bad point afterall, lighthearted entertainment has its place in culture...but its not an excuse for not even demanding any redeeming quality for these movies. Tarantino does popcorn entertainment well, DC does not.

definitely not by anything DC has produced.

A desire for justice with a feeling of powerlessness against what you consider wrong but fixable, makes people long for an undefeatable hero, who is not bound by the laws of their society.
Same reason Trump got elected.

American education

TIL 7.92x57mm Mauser goes 800 m/s

autism speaks

70% of their box office comes from foreigners so Euros are Chinks are plebians with bad taste.

Trump got elected president, Marvel Brand Film #2468 makes a billion dollars

Half the world is below average intelligence, that's a lot of stupid

God damnit, DC.
God damnit.

>children and manchild
But these movies are seen by the normies in droves.

>70% of their income come from 90% of the world
STOP THE PRESSES

Plebs have plebeian taste.

I'm a girl and I watch Marvel purely for the male eye candy, unapologetically. As soon as Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan are done with them, I'll stop watching.

The physics of that rope swing

all of my wut

not

an

argument

> literally the most meaningless loss of life in the history of mankind

> one century after

> let's make it was women dressed as clowns dancing and killing people

whose idea was this?

Snyder

OH NOO JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME UP THE ARSE

Don't tell me you don't see the resemblance

how did steve trevor knock Wonder Woman to the ground when she has super speed?

*super strength.

I think she doesn't get super strength until she gets her tiara and bracelets and lasso and leaves the island.

or something.

This is fucking bad. I went to Deadpool because I thought it might be the closet thing to the original Spider-Man's that there is.

Logan looks surprisingly good but only because they're NOT marketing it as a capeshit movie.

But for the majority, not interested. Nor am I going to the new Stars Wars shit either.

It actually makes sense, a super strong person's weight would be the same as a regular person

which of course makes "superhero stopping a running vehicle" and similar feats nonsensical at the same time

I cannot stand by why leenocen tlives are lost
It is our sacred dootie to defend the world

Technology is more and more advanced and easy to buy, which creates lazy nu-male escapism. Also, the pandering to feminists and minorities.

wow that looks bad, how did they do that

Why do they still allow Zack Snyder to make these films?

He's married to one of the studio bosses.

The difference is Sucker Punch was cool.

The Greeks were telling stories about Demigod heroes thousands of years ago. We have always loved capeshit.

...to look at.

everybody likes capeshit. you like capeshit too or you wouldn't be talking about it on a tibetan beekeeping board. stop sperging out all the fucking time user god damn

We went from apocalypse zombie shit to capeshit.

It's because the recession was the end for a lot of people's way of life. For some (those still in school) they may not have even known what they were losing (good job out of high school, car, house, family, etc.).

Now that we've all accepted that it's our new reality capeshit is popular because it's about one individual overcoming odds and gaining significant power from that, this is why Thor movies are the weakest.

At the end of the day it's just more fantasy wish fulfilment to get us through our shitty jobs and shitty lives.

no

what the heck nigga

Snyder is mentally disabled person