Part of me wants to feel bad, but those posters...I can't make myself care enough

Part of me wants to feel bad, but those posters...I can't make myself care enough.

Attached: KSG an hero.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSycaeY7qi4
youtu.be/IQtsj8NqFcs?t=69
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/
vimeo.com/260170446
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/comment-page-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People keep posting this retard. Who the fuck is he? (or was he?)

AT least he put tarp on the window so it doesnt' get dirty. kinda thoughtful if you thinkg about it.

Some kid killed himself. I'm not even sure if it is real.

Attached: kid shoots himself.webm (644x360, 1.81M)

I vote fake.

Watch videos of real shootings indoors. The concussion blast of the shot knocks a lot of dust out of the sheetrock and ceilings. His blinds didn't move, his posters didn't move, no dust was kicked up.

Also, he was wearing a mask. Only reason to do that is you don't want your identity revealed, which you care about when the video is a fake.

So, pretty good overall, really, like 6/10. Just needs to add some dust effects and maybe some movement in the posters. Check out the videos from the recent school shootings for dust effects. That guy wasn't even in the room.

who gives a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xSycaeY7qi4

>youtube.com/watch?v=xSycaeY7qi4
the gun sounded way to real.

Probley fake, would been more blood , specially shotgun, it wouldn't be that clean like dust littery in air

Attached: 5947.png (760x381, 492K)

Is this that Stephen Hawking everybody is talking about? I heard he ded

Oh yeah it's super hard to find a real gun sound and put it into your video. That level of technology must be at least 100 year away.

No wait you're a fucking dumbass.

Haha get it cause liking anime bad lolz

But it's real. In the whole livestream you see the mother crying and 911 coming and so on. Conspiracy faggots

real

Just kys instead of spreading bullshit. The video is not fake

and the little detonation sound prove the fake

the real BIG sound of a gun is :

youtu.be/IQtsj8NqFcs?t=69

Good point

Attached: 1521078347895.png (1008x672, 732K)

Now that's what I call a gamershot

Where the aftermath video? Preferably with sound

Why is he wearing a mask for?

Your shit sucks you dumb faggot

man it's almost like the an hero video was recorded on some shitty phone that was already picking up other sounds in the room, so obviously there's 100% no possible way whatsoever that the sound is just fucked up in the video
no, for sure it's fabricated...for some reason

We will find out, because something like this doesn't just cover itself up and fade into obscurity like that. Media is gonna be all over this, even if it's for a day or two.

no they wont people do shit like this all the time

no thats a pretty reasonable amount of blood considering most of the blood is still in his brain chunks

People literally blow their brains out on live stream all the time? I must have missed all those threads then

MSM is busy pushing WWIII with Russia atm.

anyone know the exact model of the (airsoft) gun used in the video ?

The mods are trying to censor Shuaiby's (on youtube) suicide
Via sixx forum slidding, "logging and clogging" threads with literal shitposting.
Multiple posters have confirmed it, "Cute Master" is responsible for the majority of the contributed photoshopped images, and mods ban anyone who reports their images of the brony's intense coprophagia, which in itself is a metaphor for the shitpost clogging information with useless material that distracts, annoys, and irritates.
It isn't even clever anymore.
It is information control. They failed in this respect, obviously, but they've shown their hand as to the purpose of this forced meme and it's rampant flooding.

Kel-Tec KSG shotgun

ive seen people cut their wrists, hang themselves and overdose, whats the difference. none of them ever made the news.

>who. the fuck are those!!!?

Attached: mgjek4na8q62eg3757506000000.jpg (506x815, 39K)

Imagine the camera losing focus right before pulling the trigger.

I doubt that, media has covered more for less. A livestreamed suicide like this should get alot of attention, at the very least locally.

>Kel-Tec KSG

thanks

i want that gun

keep an eye on craigslist, i hear a nearly new one is gonna go up for sale soon. Only fired once.

with one notch on the barrel.

Attached: 1510968135659.png (600x753, 604K)

Sorry to shit on your little detective work but those Andy scat posts were around way before this. It's just a crappy forced meme, this is clearly far from censored as I can't stop seeing these damn threads about this suicide.

Attached: 1521087432028.jpg (1080x729, 120K)

Rule of Sup Forums: no joke is ever too soon

I don't give a shit about these retards arguing over whether it's real, does anyone have full sauce? liveleak video is down

What, you gonna masturbate to it or something?

Scroll up, dumb fuck.

Yes

how much liquid blood do you think is in a persons head
also it all happens in 100th of a second nigga theres some tremendous forces at work when you fire a shotgun you think you'll see a nice squirty head explosion?
BOI

>forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/
Virus.

Attached: bentennnn.gif (280x210, 483K)

Thanks, user.

You ever seen isis videos where they blow people's brains out? it's very similar to this. There's probably a huge pool of blood on the floor pouring out of where his head used to be though.

Attached: alittleoffthetop.gif (436x244, 1.69M)

Don't feel bad, that scum made his friends watch a smut film and wouldn't even let them talk him down, he was a demon.

If anyone wants to fap to the best bit. Here's a good loop for yah.

Attached: niggerniggerniggernigger.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

kek

>"ive witnessed a murder"

lel

Idk who this guy was, but I wonder if he is the same user who called himself "ghost" on Tuesday?
I screencapped the post on Sup Forums because it seemed somewhat promising. The kid in the video is def hispanic.

Attached: 20180315_014442.png (1280x720, 614K)

>has nice shotgun
>has anime stuff
>kills self
Unless he fucked up with the law and was about to have everything taken away, why?

Yeah that shit was definitely real. Hope your fantasy gets fulfilled soon user

/k/fag here

Nothing about it seems fake. The keltec is legit, an airsoft wouldn't make that steel-on-steel clack when he racked it, also appears to have been a shell rather than an airsoft pellet when he (re)loaded. The splatter seems legit as well judging from the gore I've seen on my years lurking the web. And the reactions of his friends/family seems genuine as fuck so idk man. I say 100% real.

What's the story behind this, was he some robot fag?

Attached: 1501625795076.jpg (1000x541, 91K)

>those people talking on the stream
Were they talking live or what? If so, obviously the fucker had been talking about this, it ain't that hard to contact someone to get him help
>bye r9k
>killed himself for /soc9k/
what a fag

Could be the same guy, but does anyone know where this kid lived that killed himself?

He an hero on cam

yes

The brain contains no blood, you fucking retard.

>real
it's fake

>brain contains no blood
I refuse to believe anyone can be this fucking stupid. Do you even know what a stroke is?

if he's so smart why is he dead

>its fake
Please kill yourself you fucking retard

Attached: headshot.gif (493x328, 1.65M)

Attached: 1521093456593m.jpg (1024x560, 68K)

You know what I mean ffs, there's literally not enough to warrant the kind of gore splatter nig was on about.

>retard

Attached: slingshot.webm (720x404, 1.93M)

Topkek

I'm talking about a full unedited source. I wanna hear the mom's reaction

Yup. Scroll up.

vimeo.com/260170446

Thanks

Attached: 1521093186615.png (700x500, 258K)

I wish the blubbering retard would quiet down

i just watched it and i feel like crying. what the hell.

wheres webms with sound?
and reaction?

you guys suck dick

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/comment-page-2/

are you new here?

Attached: you.gif (300x232, 181K)

Nobody's stopping you, beggar.

>you see the mother crying and 911 coming and so on.
wheres the vid of that? Kind of want to see it, tbh.

Hahahaa that dumbass dispatcher "THERES BRAIN MATTER EVERYWHERE"
>so you're with the patient? is he breathing?
"NO HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD"
>is the attacker still nearby?

No, i've been here for about 5 years. I just stray away from the gore stuff. This got my attention and I watched it and like im really fucked up about it. Sounds faggy but jesus, i've never seen something so real. The mom's reaction made it so worse.

TIL that you turn into a cartoon when you die.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Bestgore has the true psychos, you and all the other autistic we boys think your tough men because watching 3 guys 1 hammer made you lot cry hahahaha

in the old days this would be made into a video with that Eric Prydz "Call on Me" song in the background.

"in b4 edgy" hahahahaha

5 years is basically new. Back in the day, the only reason one would come on here would be for the gore. This place was a repository for ogrish and somethingawful content.

Now I just come here for the nudes, occasional camwhore, and, the 'lulz', I guess.

I feel it's kind of a bad standard NOT to be kind of shook by seeing that. But I didn't blink an eye over it cause unfortunately I've seen worse. I usually get like that with the animal gore videos though.

Na your still a we boy

Logan, not again!

Attached: logan.jpg (856x481, 41K)

Does anyone have link to original vid?

Attached: 0a48ffe21bc405e885392f9aadf7e91c.jpg (600x1005, 152K)

Looks fake to me

Did somebody say "Log?"

Then post it.

>intelligent
kek