This turd-burglar left his mom one last mess to clean up after. So inconsiderate

This turd-burglar left his mom one last mess to clean up after. So inconsiderate.

Attached: 1521084714088s.jpg (250x128, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/
vimeo.
youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
vimeo.com/260170446
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he was considerate enough to use a tarp.

Attached: 1520977543151.png (500x482, 269K)

My point is why not in the back yard? Mom is gonna take a dig on her real estate value for certain.

Attached: ay-caramba.jpg (400x300, 85K)

True that. But it would scare the neighbors and he probably was worried about being seen / not being able to record if he did it on a desktop. Also, his wifi probably wouldn't reach all the way into his backyard. Mine doesn't.

Attached: cade.gif (249x249, 786K)

His mom was probably part of the reason the faggot killed himself, so fuck the fat mutt bitch.

Link vid fagboys

No she won't clean shit
There are people who specialize in cleaning this kind of stuff.
They respond to the police and start cleaning when they take the body.
They clean everything related to human remain in public and private places.
Her mother probably still not allowed in the room atm

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=al1BNB8bKaE

Here fag.

Attached: download (2).png (257x35, 5K)

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/

You have a point there, I would like to see how that family dynamic influenced the outcome.

Attached: 1508122912135.gif (245x190, 778K)

Yeah they made a netflix show based on this, I forget what its called.

>too lazy 5 google

Attached: pfffftpfpfpfpptf.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Anime killz people.

Implying the said cleaning services/replacement of ruined property will be cost free. Do you looks at the couch you friend barfed on the same even if it was cleaned? I wouldn't

Attached: 1431223649097.gif (296x160, 1.31M)

I watched the video it was scary until the shot then I hated myself for being scared to watch it. it boring.

my first an hero video how did I do?
like and subscribe for more videos!

I feel bad for his mom to walk in on him after that. Like that's the last memory she'll remember of him, laid out with his head blown off.

Thanks, user!

Whos that little faget crying in the backround?

can i give you a girl thats not my girlfriend i just want nudes and she is not of age but what ever

NYPA

not clicking that shit. Is it up on any legit sites or webm?

I can't get over seeing the mom's reaction, her looking into the camera and what she's saying to the 911 lady.

its legit, i watched the whole video there

Attached: Blank+_a5cda8a34fcd1b49e2f4d14e71d02453.jpg (183x325, 8K)

The full live stream is here:

vimeo. com /260170446

Is this the whole video? I want to see the whole aftermath

How much does this job pay?

Attached: 1518115991672.jpg (593x625, 64K)

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 217K)

Jesus Christ that operator is such a fucking airhead

If you really want to be considerate, you would asphyxiate yourself (after a good BM and not eating or drinking for 12 hours like you going into surgery), and let 911 know just as you begin/schedule text just after. No mess, and they can get your body quickly to donate your organs. Or maybe poison if there are poisons that won't ruin your parts for useful purposes.

But then suicide tends to be a selfish act so, why would you expect anything else?

timestamp for operator?

why did he do it?

And this is why we need more gun control. So that people like this guy won't use it to murder. Thank god he used it on himself rather than on a mass of people like in Florida.

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI

I made a video about this.

Attached: 577eb88ef958150aa1afd5117a01df586f337982.jpg (725x545, 50K)

Attached: 1491795925727.jpg (711x669, 41K)

The mom crying, damn son. Glad I never an heroed I couldnt bear the thought of causing my mom so much pain

Liberals never fuck off with their anti gun gayshit

Expect a bunch of bleeding hearts to use this for more gun control as if that would've stopped this faggot from killing himself

This guy could of easily went to school in the morning and murder 20+ kids with the gun he has. Apparently even with mental disorders and underage, he still got a gun.

Attached: 1438216680617.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Spotless

He was 18. I don't know what the gun laws are in Cali but in most states you can buy a shotgun at 18. Of course we'll see how long that lasts since Trump and the republicucks keep bending over and taking it in the ass everytime liberals cry over guns. As much as I detested Obama as least he never unironically did anything to restrict guns. Either way this kid would've killed himself though. If not this he would've drank bleach or overdosed on pills or hung himself on live steam.

He was mentally and clinically unstable. Records and proof were available. He still got a gun. We got lucky this time, but what about the next time? We don't hear about school shootings in Europe or Japan, or the UK since they banned guns all together.

How the fuck do you know he was mentally unstable? Was he your fucking boyfriend or something?
>Hur dur Europe no shootings
Then fucking move there if guns scare you so much

How about more common sense control. Kid was dead either from guns rope pills or AIDS

Attached: 1519280429901.png (224x225, 7K)

Who's this

Hahaha you guys probably think Trump is doing a bad job as President too

No I don't but him acting like a cuck over guns really pissed me off. I understand he doesn't want to seem like a total dick but give me a fucking break. As if the left will ever be satisfied with anything other than completely taking guns from everyone except niggers and big brother

Wrong on all accounts. Back to everytown.org

Attached: 1510447599885.jpg (2592x1944, 611K)

saaaaaaaaaaaavvveeeddddd
kek

Attached: FUCKOFFRANDY.jpg (192x250, 5K)

I could easily go to school and murder 20+ people with the guns I have. Im on my Highschool Varsity Clay shooting team it would be a breeze, but I dont, because im not fucked in the head. the odds that this kid went and bought a gun to kill himself with are incredibly low, odds are, this was his dads gun. people are going to get guns.and banning them outright wouldn't do a thing either, it would only create a larger black market for firearms, therefore funding gangs and mobs rather that domestic entrepreneurs. banning firearms just isn't a viable option.

Attached: a school bus.jpg (820x615, 152K)

It doesn't matter how he died. It only matters that he used a gun to do it.

so, everyone saying his momma gonna clean this...

knowing nothing of the incident, could easily be an apt... one last fuck you to the landlord amirite

That was worse than the stream

Attached: 1521094620812.webm (644x360, 713K)

nvm i watched full the video :(

this is sad as fuck

Goodbye an hero

Yup

it's amazing how retarded this dispatcher is. DIspachers go through seriously tough screening to get their job..this lady cant even fucking understand what "brain matter all over the walls" means

She was probably too busy thinking about the next cock she's gonna suck this weekend to focus

Story?

Good chance of that. i bet she loves being the only attractive female in the precinct. Gets all the pigs to fuck her OINK OINK

Right? Fucking selfish prick. I feel bad for his poor Momma.

what gun is it?

Appears to be a KSG 12, probably bought it because of how short it is with this purpose in mind. If I was gonna an hero I'd use my Shockwave but shoot my heart not my brain in order to appreciate the last few moments of consciousness and accept the pain is ending and to think about those I care for. At least I can do an open casket, they can just put a vest on me for the viewing and then cremate me or bury my stupid ass.

He was a R9k looser

bullied+ gf dumped
theres a screencap of him saying this

Never heard of it but looks really sweet. And the guy made sure to be on number if he chose a gun with 2x7 mag capacity.

NEVER kill yourself over a bitch. No woman on earth is worth your life. Bitches are easily replaceable... life is not.

Attached: youdumbfuck.png (1000x1000, 758K)

Kel-tec KSG

Dox for the win

Attached: Info.png (1349x637, 41K)

Coming On America

I like this fag

who the fuck is this supposed to be?

>KSG 12
>Kel-tec KSG
Pick one you stupid faggots

Attached: 3o9xQzJ.jpg (700x394, 28K)

Can anyone provide me a full backstory of why he did it?

The mother or perhaps the father? Think house phone so whoever is registered on the phone bill

This though.

Attached: 26fc3p.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>worried
I'm sure what other people think is the last thing on his mind, he doesn't have to worry about anything once he pulls the trigger

its a kel-tec KSG. nothing else

Attached: gdfgddgddfg.png (1251x621, 807K)

The phone number and address are spoken in the video at 9:00. Just a quick reverse search on white pages. Probably the father.

Only a vest tho. Tight leather shit, and you'd have the dark ass gold rimmed aviators with the Dale mustache. Don't lie. You'd go out in style

Info found in the video at 9:00.

D A B

ahh ok. the an hero didnt look like an arab so wasnt sure wtf is going on

You might be surprised how much suicidal people are worried about what other people think, especially after they die. He wouldn't have put a plastic tarp in the back anyway, would he?

thx man

Nah he color blind that his green screen

sure fam

Coming To America, but yes. Nice to see someone knew where this meme is from. :)

full video here.

vimeo.com/260170446

Your trips have taken authority over my dubs
Yeah I suppose you're right, the thing keeping me from offing myself is the state my body is found in when police finally come, but I can only imagine relief in the final moments

I was blacked out drunk so of course I miss something besides traps on Sup Forums. What was the story in condensed form?

np

dont gt one though. hear theyre not that reliable. if anything get a ts12. look badass and made by the israelis so you know that shit works

Attached: sdfssdfsdfsd.png (651x419, 483K)

This is sad af. I can't imagine the pain the mother is going through.

So jealous of you, sounds like fun.

what happened though?

the mom? i dont think it was his mom

Threads all over, this weaboo offed himself and a 49min video was posted then the typical misinformation and shit. etc, funny part is the 911 operator was told his blew his guts off and she was still asking if he was breathing or moving STILL even AFTER a second attempt to communicate he no longer had a head, she would still ask.

Did he stream it here?

Nah he was with his friends or something like that I think they were from the /r9k/ board