Feels thread?

Feels thread?

>Gf dumped me
>hates me for a lot of reasons
>told one of my friends if we ever did get back together it would be years
It took me forever to find someone like her and I fucked it up. Now I don't know what to do. I never realized I cared so much until after she was gone.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520802242336.jpg (960x845, 62K)

Only know you love her when you let her go...

Do a barley role

Be single it’s not bad.

Go put your dick in some rando and get back in the game, yo.

Attached: tweeder.jpg (1200x760, 240K)

kek

I'm at the same boat user. I fucked up big time. I posted something about weather I should dump my girl of 7 months to fuck a coworker. And she saw it. I fucking made her cry. Her first time crying. Man I ruined my relationship. I was thinking with my dick, but she says she forgives me. But I don't believe her. Man how do I fix a broken heart fuck. I regret this and now I'm broken

>Been a social retard all my life
>Sister got herself and I put in foster homes when we were 14 because she was caught with vodka and pot in her room and cps got involved
>Parents had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get us back when we were 17
>Parents are still trying to pay off that debt to this day
>Sister is still an ungrateful bitch about it
>Says that she shouldn't have to listen to our parents
>Hated her ever since
>Having to pay for college in full
>Inevitable fuckton of debt for college
>Not sure what to do

Post her or fuck off

Attached: images (35).jpg (252x252, 11K)

It's too bad that I have enough respect for her and myself not to do that.

how did you fuck it up?

I can see why she dumped you.

I can see why you've probably never been loved in your whole life

Dammit OP
Tell us how you fucked up so you can self reflect and help us gay faggots not fuck it up

Hey hey, maybe his uncle loved him in the back of the shed no need to be rude

Well we were gonna get back together when we broke up but I got drunk one night and fucked 2 other chicks. That's the bulk of it but there's other reasons too.

I honestly do not know what else you expected

Well I can tell you this; if she says to give her space, leave her the fuck alone. Don't overreact to some of her actions, she probably just needs time to cool down. (Don't respond in anger) and stay loyal until you know it's over for sure. And I can't stress enough to not pester her if she wants to be left alone. Also don't be an awkward cunt. Especially during sex.

Dealing with the same sort of thing. Except she left me and dumped her half of bills on me with a week to come up with it. I guess I deserve it for what i put her through. Blocked me on everything, wont talk to me a bit. Found out my buddy bought me a lapdance during this week we weren’t together, by of her choice. So she hates my guts. I deserve it, i was shit to her and now ive lost the best girl I’ll probably ever find.

Yeah I know I fucked up. I really miss her next to me :(

I miss my girl too.. all i come home too now is an empty house and an empty bed. I cant hold myself together.

OP here. I'm with you 100%. Very similar situation.

Im sorry youre having to deal with this. How long has it been? Going on 4th day for me.

kek, you moron
this

You done fucked, OP. But if you can drunk fuck two chicks you can probably find someone else. It's hard, but you have to learn from your mistakes and move on. You have to move on.

You can probably save it. Just toe the line. Treat her well. She won't forget, but she'll probably forgive you. It just takes time and honesty.

The sad thing is is that I can still smell her in the sheets. Tfw I'll probably never hold her again

It's been too long since I last saw her. The day after our argument she left, without even saying goodbye. This is all my fault. If I wasn't such an idiot I could have said sorry, anything to have stopped her from leaving. But shes never coming back. No matter how many flowers I put on her grave she is still gone.

Kid hate to be the one to break your loser autism but she never loved you. Haha

Orbiter much autism fag gang

Been about a month. No contact. I miss her so much. She's probably talking to other guys now.

She did. She doesn't anymore though.

I still have her pillow, and a bottle of her perfume... id be lying if i said it wasnt the closest thing to heaven ill ever get again.

Hopefully I can show her that I can change but idk if she would even take me back after that. I mean, she thinks I fucked up bad enough to where I'd have to wait years.

She’s probably gauging how long it’d take her to forgive you for that which is subjective if you have the chance to help the process along

I hope so user. I feel so stupid

>Having to pay for college in full
>Inevitable fuckton of debt for college
>Not sure what to do
Make sure you're majoring in something useful and in demand. Build career and profit. Move on with your life.
Don't be bound by guilt to anything your sister OR your parents did/didn't do/et cetera. Move on. Enjoy your life, for you. She's a cunt and they fucked up.

>3.0 gpa
>take 2 test
>2 F's in a row in english and got a 79% c
>2.8 gpa
>cramming for another test to get 2.8 back to 3.0 if i mess up it will solidify my c in english
>mfw

im scared as shit imma fuck this up can i get motivation?

Attached: 1509871257182s.jpg (125x86, 3K)

Perhaps. It kind of feels like I'm nothing to her, at least for the moment. I know it wasn't completely my fault though.

My GPA is 1.4

do you not try or are can you actually not handle school or are do you think school is gay and not do it?

Attached: 96ed379.png (258x430, 215K)

You can tell yourself that forever but it will never be true.

Yeah this is a troll thread and you're autistic. Low quality retard shit.

actually imma go make a school problems thread and go talk there about this. see you on the other side

I just don't want to do the work so I don't and I smoke and drink instead. Losing my relationship is kind of getting me a little motivated to be a better person though.

Explain your rationale

you talking high school?

don't worry user, it literally doesn't matter. high school grades don't do shit. you won't get a scholarship with a bad GPA, but you can still go to college for free if you're poor enough. If not poor, then paying for community college/taking out a loan shouldn't be too bad

don't worry bro, but work on those grades

Just got back together with my ex from a year ago and the makeup sex was fucking astonishing. Literally she just left my house and my dick is still wet

That's how it would be after sex with my ex. You could still smell the sex for hours and my dick was always wet af afterwards. If I wore a shirt during it the bottom would always be soaked. Man I really miss her.

No ones this retarded
I'm amazed you know the word rationale
Fuck off and lurk moar

But you still haven't explained yourself you just keep hurling insults. What makes me retarded?

I feel you op
Currently sitting in a bathtub listening to my ex fuck herself with a vibrator

Attached: 1507801444810.jpg (730x730, 48K)