Was Muhammad Ali's death rigged by the Jews?

Consider the following:

> nationalism and islamophobia on the rise, anti-black racism still a thing among whites
> oyvey.jpg

> "Hey Schlomo, what can we do to calm the goyim down?"
> "Good question Chaim, let's kill a famous black Muslim."
> "Great idea! And then we subtly promote BMWF racemixing and Muslim love more than usual hehe." *rubs hands*
> "Exactly hehe!" *rubs hands too*

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/barack-obama-muhammad-ali-tributes
youtube.com/watch?v=2KKCDoUocXk
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not bad, I laughed

nah

sometimes people just die

>then we subtly promote BMWF racemixing

Ali was firmly and openly against race-mixing.

he was radical in his 20s back in the 1960;s so let him live to be 75 then kill him
wut?

>man with severe Alzheimer's in 70's dies
>the jews did this

Tyson is an adult that still talks like the kid that gets shoved in lockers in every american highschool comedy

for any newfags that dont know

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

They just waited for the right time to kill him.

Hence his death

The fact that everybody thinks a man with parkinsons dying in his 70s isn't suspicious just proves the jews did this.

Who else is capable of such a disinformation campaign?

If I typed what OP typed it would be called a shitpost.

RIP Muhammad Ali

>successful intelligent white guy against racemixing gets demonized and killed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

>successful intelligent (relatively speaking, relax Sup Forums) black guy against racemixing gets glorified and lives a long but shaky life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/barack-obama-muhammad-ali-tributes
>"Muhammad Ali was the Greatest. Period."
Ya know, it really makes you think. What did Obama mean by this?

#RIPMuhummadAli #Muhammad

This is really fucked up.

So,
>we wuz rocky
too?

He's playing a bit I'd say, but I hope he's just eccentric because the world needs more that.

>rocky
>"white"

drago = casper?

we rocky now, white boi

this logic doesn't make any sense. he was anti-white human garbage, doesn't matter what his views were on racemixing

>he was anti-white human garbage

what? he wasnt anti white at all. he was simply pro black.

I don't get why jews as a people would want to replace european countries with muslims. If there is any people on earth who hates jews, it's them.

Whites are the only people on earth who feel any empathy for jews. Once european countries are replaced with muslims and they start killing jews on the streets, no one will defend the jews.

If the Muslims are moved to Europe, Israel can conquer the Middle East, you idiot.

Yes they rigged it as they did all major world events like 9/11 and world wars.....

Make this
go viral

They used the wrong black muslim to try and push their bullshit narrative. Lets blow it up in their faces and meme the hell out of this. Even Piers "the gun cuck" Morgan is onboard

He was anti-white.

>my enemy is white people, not vietcongs

>>my enemy is white people, not vietcongs

sauce?

ive heard him explicitly say he doesnt hate white people. he just wants to be with his own. and i have no problems with that. i feel the same as a white.

5 seconds on google. You should try.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KKCDoUocXk

yeah i still dont have a problem with what he's saying in context.

he's saying the people opposing him on issues are white people. which is true in the 1960's. whites are the ones that made interracial marriage and all the other anti segregation laws okay in the US. we did that.

he's against whatever is opposing his people at that time. which is why he said Vietnamese arent his enemy. there's nothing wrong with that.

Ali was a good fighter and had some great ideas such as secularity. Everyone staying with their own kind, yes he was anti white but he could leverage that to freely speak about sending nigs back

>DO YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK?
Maybe that's exactly what he has done.

Meanwhile Muhammad Ali supported segregation and was against interracial marriage

Seems to me like he knew his place in society kek

But I have a plausible explanation. :^)

Ayy jews did it!

>he knew his place in society kek
Nah, he was smart enough to know the consequences of what would happen, and we're seeing it today.

He was old and sick for some time now. Hell, he's been dead for nearly a decade in the Berenstein universe.

>Muhammad Ali
>Race mixing
He hated the concept and believed "the red birds stayed with the red birds... it's just nature". He was based af.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Yet nigger who hated niggers

To be fair, Piers is such a fucking cuck when it comes to guns, that it is safe to assume he never thinks before he speaks. You will be right more often than not when dealing with a britcuck like him

>Good white boxers never existed

Glad he's dead

Are you stoned?

>every american highschool comedy
I'm glad the jews are amused by our school shows and movies.

I cannot get enough of Mike Tyson Mysteries. Tyson needed a cartoon show like, 20 years ago

He still got a mixed grandson though