Can someone redpill me on this guy...

Can someone redpill me on this guy? I always just saw him as the lovable nerd from King of Queens but apparently he's the center of some controversy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pattonoswalt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people here don't like him because he's liberal and didn't support trump, that is essentially the entirety of the controversy

its not so much liberal, but he pushed the liberal philosophy of "if you don't vote democrat, then youre stupid"
also killed his wife for publicity

he's a fucking retard

>didn't support trump,

it's not so much that he didn't support trump, but he went so overboard with supporting Hillary. I mean, his wife voted for her six times!

He's a typical cuckmedian

his wife took his balls with her when she died

He's a lib
Sup Forums hates libs

It's that simple

His wife died and he didn't give a shit.

classic case of someone who can't keep his twitter opinions to himself

Even before Trump, he was another moron spouting feminist jargon in attempt to gain fans.

Performative male feminist who got hit by the Trump Curse

How's his wife doing?

>le redpill

Fuck off

She hasn't said much lately, I think she just wants to get away from all the publicity and have some time to herself

desu I actually like his older stuff because he told fun stories. I don't recall a lot of liberal crap. However, after ignoring him for a while, I watched his latest stand-up show and it was embarassing. He's turned one of those commedians who go for more applause than laughter.

He killed his wife just to watch her die and be reborn as a ghost in the new ghostbusters movie.

I like how people will happily spoonfeed as long as someone uses a Sup Forums maymay

Yeah i think she's gone to ground somewhere.

Patton Oswalt is a beta cuck

Fat, ugly, SJW, manlet who hates Trump.

What a great combination

Why did he do it?

looks like a the type of guy to write sexual comments on an underaged girls instagram

It sucks that RLM included him in their Space Cop disaster flick. (Disaster meaning how bad it was.)

Can you blame them? He's affordable

Patton was a huge fan of RLM, so it's not surprising that he'd do something for them, however small and embarrasing. And remember this was before RLM revealed themselves to be misogynistic racists, so now I don't think Patton even wants to watch another one of their videos ever again.

He murdered his wife

He was terrible even before he started shoving identity politics into everything. Patton Oswalt represents everything wrong with men in modern society. A man who let's his nerdy interests be the basis for every aspect of his life. Constantly divulging in shit in order to give the appeal of being "just a simple nerd", often referencing nerdy material to gain "street credibility". No wonder he's transitioned into overwhelmingly blaming Trump and his supporters for everything wrong, since his shtick wore off he doesn't have anything left for his sad miserable existence to latch onto, instead blaming "the white man" for all his problems, even though no other group would give him the time of day. No wonder his wife killed himself, she probably realized the terrible state her life was in, having married and conceived a child with this man. I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy, having to spend any amount of time with Patton would drive the hardest man toward a path of self destruction.

I enjoy this new meme so much.

hes secretly a Sup Forumsack

Here's your redpill. Wash it down with some common sense and see how far back you can make it.

twitter.com/pattonoswalt

I used to like him. I watched King of Queens. But then he started spouting a lot of cringy shit. I wish I could find some of his old tweets.

>redpill

You don't need old ones. Just scroll through his feed. It's nonstop garbage

Return to your containment board Sup Forumstard

>before RLM revealed themselves to be misogynistic racists
When was this? Source? I'm curious.
The last I heard was Jack Packard supposedly made some twitter post that was kind of against Trump, but that was about it.

>muhhhhhh red pill

Fuck off back to your containment board

Why haven't Obama or Hillary denounced the riots?

why did he murder his wife?

That "Liberal Millennial" makes a lot of sense. How did he get so BASED?

Hes a liberal so Sup Forums hates him

They gave Ghostbusters (2016) a negative review. Patton already made fun of James Rolfe for making a short video of him calmly explaining why he doesn't want to watch it, so who knows how angry he is at RLM shitting on it for 45 minutes.

it has alot more to do with shoving his social commentary down peoples throats and being a complete cunt to anyone with differing views, than it has to do with his political affiliation. there are plenty of liberal comedians that Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with

I heard she just wanted to get some much-needed rest.

I don't care about him supporting Hillary or whatever, I just hate him for sicking his retarded twitter followers on James Rolfe for not liking a movie

you're obviously very new here. people started hating him when he shat on avgn for nothing more than stating he wasn't going to see the new ghostbusters movie.

No you stupid newfag shit. We don't like him because he supported Ghostbusters and acted like a fucking baby towards the AVGN.

>We don't like him because he was mean to the AVGN.
>We also don't like the AVGN, continually call him a cuck, and rarely agree with his opinions on things

Which is it?

>Doesn't understand banter
this is why youre a crybaby

Because he's the type of idiot who claims to be more intelligent than trump supporters but is hoping trump ruins america just so he can say
SEE I TOLD YOU SO I WAS RIGHT

literally our guy
>Comedian Patton Oswalt has referred to Bougas as a "bona-fide genius.
a wyatt mann

Do you think his wife was republican?
Would explain why he killed her

The fact he has an opinion isn't the problem. He uses his celebrity to spread his identity politics which is despicable . He's also an annoying faggot with a punchable face.

pls make pshop of those indian guys

>RLM is no longer my friend

Freakin' nuked out of orbit with that one. Ha

you left out the part where he killed his wife