Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Why does Sup Forums hate women?

2 reasons, women are mostly garbage, and Sup Forums mostly virgin

/r9k/ virgins tend to leak into Sup Forums

they won't put out for me despite me being low sexual market value and making no advances to them at all

those sluts, how dare they not understand my sort of lowered autistic glare is an invitation to some really supbar sex

i dont, and i argue with the virgins on here all the time about them.

>inb4 doesnt hate womyn. must be feminist.

It's easier to be an embittered virgin than take a chance and risk rejection.

What do you mean "hate women"? Do you mean "disagree with women"?

I see pro-female shills here 24/7. Just look at this thread and how much male virginity and men having sex has already been mentioned, despite having nothing to do with the topic.

Get over yourself, femanon.

pic related is women in a nutshell

>she believes getting put in her rightful place is "hate"

And heere we go with the dysgenic anti-natalism MGTOW propaganda

because they hate Sup Forums

Go back to /r9k/ or reddit you cringy permavirgin sperglord

I'm married, daughter on the way.

Just end my life senpai.

Anti-feminist != Anti-women

I had sex with one once, she was malleable with a rising sickly sweetish smell.

Only fat neckbeards virgins hate women. I fucking love women.

better version with more cuties

Sup Forums HATES FEMINAZIS!

>hate women

we jack off to women all the time

But Sup Forums told me 2d were best girl?

Women are the reason my country is shit. Women voted the cuck leftist into office.
I don't hate them though. As long as you remember that they are not your equals and treat them accordingly, women can be pleasant to be around.
It's not their fault they're ruining western civilization, it's the fault of the idiots who granted them the right to vote.

>What is hatefucking

They need to put back in their place. I do not hate them

>I see pro-female shills here 24/7.

where faggot. the most "pro female" posts are ones like OP. just asking why there is so much
>muh evil women
>its womens fault everything is screwed
>women are all feminists and literally cannot be anything else.

back to /r9k/ m8

I don't hate women, I just hate women's rights.

women have a tendency to be spoiled they're used to things always going their way and if they aren't they cry
almost all of them are that way to some degree
don't really hate them for that just can't see them as equal

Fuck off, loser. This isn't a safe space. Stop calling people here "permavirgins" just because Chad won't ask you out on a date, you female social outcast. Kill yourself.

cause women hate Sup Forums

post qt men

Virgins h8 women

Who normal would hate them lol

I don't hate women I just recognize that they're living on easymode.
I don't hate babies for being able to shit at will or hate dogs for not working a 9-5.

Pure cringe. Kill your self you pathetic faggot neckbeard.

I don't know what you guys are talking about; women are breddy gud.

I don't hate all women, just most of them because they are mostly liberal cunts. All the men in my family are voting leave while all the women are voting remain, you do the math.

I was almost married.. never again.

It's not my problem if you're permanently set to virginity

>usually stupid as fuck
>whores around
>can't trust them
>have to dumb myself down to talk to one
>some are autismal as fuck but nobody would ever tell them because muh vagajajaja
>gets everything handed to her
>uses men
>can't cook
>too lazy to clean up

But I wouldn't say I hate woman, its just that woman are shit these days and getting a gf is too much of a hassle.
Also everything is alright since woman age like shit anyway. At 30 they hit the wall and then the nice female privilege is dying and they end up bitter, alone and with 5 cats.

Meanwhile I skip the whole dating relationship bullshit thing and fuck different young 10/10s for money.

You're both bitter femanon wenches. You're salty and bitter because Chad won't ask you out.

You are female loser social outcast autists on a Chinese imageboard. Stop taking up space and consider suicide. Salty bitter wenches.

we don't, we actually love them

our anger towards women is not fueled by hate, it is fueled by disappointment and confusion of their actions

we try to understand and please women, out of love, but every time we do, it backfires

this anger boils up until we become bitter and complain, which is then misunderstood for hatred, but really it's just love

Hahaha happily divorced

Nobody with half a brain hates women. They are just doing what is socially acceptable now. Women tend to go with whatever the society tells them to do.

Hundred years ago society told women they need to be good wives, raise children and support your husband.
Today they are told that whoring is okay, and career is more important than family, so that's what they are doing.

Dunno about the rest of Sup Forums, but I hate morons, and women in western civilization have gone so retarded they think human rights are actually laws of physics, rather than imaginary social constructs.

This is the typical /r9k/ virgin mindset around here, most anyone who say 'women are all sluts!' fall into this group. A'll of them aim too high for the pretty slags and come to Sup Forums for a hugbox to blame all women for their own failings. They don't realize that they are just like the enemies they hate

A true Sup Forumslack just ignores the sluts' antics and seeks out that homely lady to create a stable redpilled family.

finally a good post.

women are an effect of cultural marxism. not the cause.

Nice /r9k/ memes there you ugly deranged autist. Also nice conspiracy theories. I am not a woman (thank God) I am just like the guy that used to make fun of you in high school for being a weirdo ugly fat loser. You are trash kill your self. Sup Forums is a traditionalist board your cringe is not welcome here

>want to marry a nice wholesome woman and raise a family
>literally every girl I've ever met is some combination of libcuck, SJW, slut, and/or entitled cunt, along with having baggage and raised in a broken family by a single mother

Whenever I openly talk about this, I just get met with cries of "you're just being too picky user!". Fuck that and fuck all of you. There's nothing picky about wanting a decent conservative woman who was raised in an unbroken family. Anything else is just begging to be divorce fodder

>pic
ew ew ew

This girl will absolutely get STDs by burning some coal

/r9K/

I don't hate woman you fag, I'll let any droopy titted bitch slobber my flopy ten inch penis. Fat bitches have to pay though.

Because Sup Forums's whole logic is based on texas sharpshooting
They cherrypick some data without any sociologic knowledge to interpret it correctly and use it to insult women
It's root is most likely either selfconsciousness or the instinct to become dominant

Also it's really fun i guess
So yeah, fuck women m8

Pretty much this. Sage hide and report redditor/r9k posters

>your cringe is not welcome here
>take your cringe somewhere else

Female detected

>women are an effect of cultural marxism. not the cause.

Exactly.

after moving around alot. it heavily depends on the area. finding a decent girl in a city like L.A is next to impossible. but in a rural countryside or suburb its not too bad.

let's say 95% of men are retards, and 99% of women are
i just hate retards and there's just a bit more females among them

i'd say they are an asset of social marxism, a very powerful now since they have as much voting power as men, but less brains on average

> Sup Forums is a traditionalist board
>muh safe space
fuck off

/r9k/ worships women though

I hate most women but a lot of this is cultural.

For once in my life I think that women is too big of generalization.
I don't think there are any attributes that you can assign just to women for me to hate them.

>ID doubles
What dose it mean?

what is this, my big fat greek shitpost, why don't you make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

>women is too big of generalization
then what are you doing on Sup Forums? Any nationality or race is too big a generalization

I hate feminists, whores, and crybullies.
Women are like a pool of shit. 50% water and 50% shit.
I won't complain about it if I decided to swim in it.

Yeah basically this.

We don't hate women. But, women are mostly bloodsucking, superficial bitches.

My girlfriend hates women way more than I do. It doesn't help that she works with a bunch of them.

sleep, tight boy

>argues on pol bout women
>has gf

Pick one

Sleep Tight Boii

Oh shit, waddup

this
the biggest fucking misogynists are themselves

your gf isn't special. women hate each other.

This is every woman who works in a female dominated office ever. Women hate each other more than misogynist men ever could. Really makes you think...

They wont have sex with my neet virgin self

Pol hates femenazis lanwhales whores and such. They arent women in general.

Look at how they vote.

>tfw 24 year old kissless female
>Want to wait for marriage before sex
>The few men I've dated are total liberals, makes me feel sick

>/r9k/
Sup Forums is more misognistic than /r9k/.

untreated madonna-whore complex