Muslims and niggers shitting up the north hemisphere

>muslims and niggers shitting up the north hemisphere
>europeans flee from their home countries
>they come south
>south america becomes first world

How likely is this to happen?

It's really not. Sorry.

Europeans will just die or kick them out.

europeans usually die (see romans, greeks etc)

How will south america become first world when there is third worlders in it?
Doesn't matter how many first worlders comes into it. IF there is more than 5% third worlders in a nation the nation dies.

roman greeks didn't die, they culture just changed

What if you fix our shit and then leave?
I think you guys can do a pretty good job if we let you run everything for 50 or 60 years.

>What if you fix our shit and then leave?
Will never happen. Erecting a civilization to a bunch of people who don't give a damn ass about maintaining will only result into ruins. Look at african nations.

Unlikely and in the event that you let them into your cunt, they would just become the upper class and push you out.

Ok crazy idea guys: What if... You imported south americans to europe?
We already know how to deal with blacks.
What do you guys think?

We're full and already have enough of you

but this happened is Soviet Russia
for example our first oil refinery industry was russian-swedish then its got commied and nationalized and basically swedes were just kicked out

it was then maintained by others

you europoors are really interchangeable and the technology is the same everywhere

Oh ok.
Good luck with your kebab thing though.

What are you talking about, russia is garbage in level and ex-soviet nations are crumbling and poor. Go away retard.

This.

Western Yuros won't move, simply the nth layer of cuckoldry will be added, as it happened to the anglosaxons and the gauls, now mere historical fossiles.

In the event you pull a full retard and invite them over like the mexicans did with Texas, you idiots will be the ones removed from that clay.

South americans > sandniggers

BUT

Europeans >south americans

Soviet Russia != Russia

retard

it was in beginning of 20th century

Doesn't matter, soviet russia and todays russia is bad and not improving, you had lots of time to improve and your nations that had been affected by soviet shit is still in bad condition.

>who is rhodesia, south africa

okay, i was talking only about the industry or some sector of economy

i don't care what happens on other parts of the country, im saying that europoors are not needed for maintaining some industry or that you can replace them with others and it will be perfectly fine

only idiots think that if they learned something other countries can't do the same, some r*ssian retards still think that chinks cant build a jet engine for example

Its not like I want them to leave.

More BRs die in a day from crime than europeans die in a year from terrorism.

About 0.00%

>36 month long recession when the rest of the world is growing 4%

It would be your job to change that... If you come here anyways.

Everytine a see a cartoon of this indigenous savage I know it's a shit amd cringe thread

>Nowadays Europeans
>a bunch of leftists
>making anywhere first world

>South America becomes first world
You had a chance at becoming first world before amerikka (notice how I didn't put a capital at the beginning XD ) fucked you over.

This desu

Gentryfication in a national level

never

Very likely. I welcome our new Sout America compatriots!