Trump is racist

>trump is racist
>"hurrr durrrr how is trump racist?"

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-racist-morning-joe-223927

Inform your simple minds, you miniature hitler loving cuckwads

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-interview-donald-trump-podium-satire-humor-213938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All whites are racist, Drumpf is no exception.

Mexican is not a race

>Politico

I guess you're right

How is Trump wrong for not wanting a proud mexican to be his judge in this case? There's an obvious conflict of interest here. That's a fucking no-brainer.

You guess? Your privilege is showing.

>what is conflict of interest

Nice to know Canadians know what year it is

>simple minds
good job projecting those insecurities pablo

Mexican isn't a race :^)

What's the difference between being white and being racist? There is none. Crackas need to die.

>Racism
>Wrong

Daily reminder that the races are not equal and there's no reason whatsoever to think that they are.

Small dick white boy is jealous that muslims are crusading into all of Europe spreading their superior seed into all the white wimmin
Same goes for Mexicans in America, we be colonizing yo

So let me get this straight, Trump is a racist because people perceive him to be one?

Wow, this is fantastic. I'm now #WithHer

Das rite. White wiminz be ez.

A LITERAL HITLER

Hitler seriously pursued his goals, Trump just wants publicity.

Read some interviews with his family members and his biographer.

Go to bed Merkel.

>white and being racist
>Crackas need to die.

but it was black people who enslaved the black people and continue to do so to this very day, but the left doesn't care about actual humanitarian issues, instead they'd rather pretend it never happened and hate trump for fictitious reasons

Cool. I'm racist in the sense that I acknowledge people of different ethnic backgrounds have different cultures unique to where their heritage stems from.

No one has told me how or why this is wrong, though.

>asking al sharp ton if ANYTHING is racist

This rag is a joke: politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-interview-donald-trump-podium-satire-humor-213938

They compare trumps empty podium to that time Clint Eastwood talked to an empty chair...in an interview with trumps empty podium

Saying that trump is racist is racist

Credit where it's due, they're reporting on something from morning Joe

you can't be racist towards white people

Yes you can nigga of dey rich

They got that story out fast, almost as if this was pre-planned or something.

Really makes you go hmm...

>politico
Well at least it wasnt huffingpaint or salon..
Still you are pretty stupid.

>linking directly to kikebait

You must be new here, Reddit...
You should go back.

spics and sandniggers are white

whites can't be the victim of racism

rename it whatever you want to but it's not racism

Mexican is not a RACE, Joe. NOT A RACE

Who cares ? Everybody is racist, especially niggers and spics, that's result of evolution: fear of the strangers.
Whites have just fell for the messiah complex meme.

Op is a jew loving faggot

> Al Sharpton is mentioned

Oh boy, this gon' be a doozy, idn it?

>Nick Gass
>Gass
From Ancestry
South German, Swiss, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): topographic name for someone who lived in a street in a city, town, or village, Middle High German gazze, German Gasse, Yiddish gas ‘street’, ‘side street’.
Sup Forums was right again.

This technically follows their own rules since the whole Zimmerman case.

Trump is a jew loving faggot

You can't be racist against hispanics because they have white privilege.

Oh stfu snow man

I thought the reason that Trump doesn't want this judge presiding over the case is because he has donated a ton of money to Hillary's campaign, not because he's mexican.

I'm so goddamn sick of spics holding this country hostage with their brown bullshit. We can't even have a presidential election without these fucking desert pygmies fucking everything up.

Guys when is the final day when president is revealed??

Every other race on the planet is absolutely racist as fuck and it's totally fine. In fact, it's racist that they call Teump racist. They're only calling him that because it's white and they are trying to shut down all discussion and support. No one cares about the racism of other races, only white people. That's racist.

IT IS RACIST TO HATE TRUMP. YOU HATE TRUMP BECAUSE HES WHITE.

>Morning Joe
>Al Sharpton

The judge is an Obama appointee and the law firm for the plaintiffs have donated millions to Clinton.

The judge has done retarded things like unseal and reseal parts of records to make Trump look bad. How can Trump not reason that the man's political views are getting in the way, and this most likely stems from the fact that he is of Mexican descent?

Trump has not said Mexicans are bad judges or Mexicans can't do their jobs. He said this judge in this case is impartial and feels given the current political climate it represents a poor choice of justice for his case. Imagine if it were a white judge and he were campaigning for the removal of millions of illegal white immigrants and this legal tomfoolery was happening?

He's not racist, he's getting screwed you fucking retard.

Election Day is November 8. We typically know who won that night. If it's close, we might not find out until Nov. 9.

Thats what i said hating white ppl is racist damn niggers think only they can be racist victims

You just figured that out? why do you think we are supporting him? all those retard thinking he is nor racist are our useful idiots.

>miniature hitler

Hitler was a manlet. Trump is around 6'3".

Oh nice ty hail trump

If Trump loses, every white American with even a drop of German blood is getting sent to a camp.

Hillary all but announced this. The media is currently baying for it. You had all better get out there and vote for this guy. Look, we have Merkel who won't help you when Hillary wins and will probably do the same to us soon. You have to win this one for both of us.

Trump is only racist in the most modern leftist sense of the word. He has had employees of all races from executives down to baggage handlers.

Who cares, if he is even more racist even better.

>They lost their way!
Looks like they couldn't find a way unlike pic related

>morning joe

>You raccissssssssss
Fuck off shitskin/nigger/chink faggot.