/trans/

I'll make the new thread as always Edition
You guys are faggots sub-edition
Rejectapool sub-sub-edition

>Everton are confident of signing Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez, 21, who has a £5.1m release clause in his contract. (Independent)

Watford have been linked with a move for full-back Ferland Mendy, 21, who would cost £4m from French second division side Le Havre. (Watford Observer)

>Everton, Bordeaux and Marseille also want French defender Mendy, who has a year left on his contact. (Daily Mirror)

The Hornets have emerged as a possible destination for Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, 24, who was on loan at Aston Villa last season. (Bleacher Report)

>Leeds United could re-sign former captain Jonny Howson, 29, after the midfielder rejected a new contract offer from current club Norwich. (Yorkshire Post)

Blues coach Eddie Newton, who is responsible for players out on loan from Stamford Bridge, has emerged as a candidate to replace David Moyes at Sunderland. (Sunderland Echo)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13087247
secure.jotformeu.com/dignity14/TyroneVideos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like this?

Javi Martinez edition

that's the one

I dream about killing you.

uguu~~~

Kane to Madrid/Barca fucking WHEN?

kek

Oh lord, that's horrifying

And Tottenham loses an UEFA quota spot who is actually useful? Never.

Reminder that Leeds were the reigning champions of England when Francesco Totti made his debut for Roma

Reminder you got BTFO last thread talking utter bollocks over Spurs. Won't let you forget it, m8.

Wasn't me m8, don't care for EPL football

>he doesn't care for good football
Fuck off.

KEKsiè

>leeds

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NEVER EVER COMING BACK

Not exactly the prettiest face in the world.

why do clubs all of a sudden want Lacazette?

he's been good for literally half a decade, and he never went anywhere. Does he finally want to leave or something?

thots?

You've said this before when called out

>w-wasn't me
>n-not that Dutchfag
>m-more than one Dutch guy

No lad. It was you. End it.

Lets see your gorgeous mug then, Sven.

Piguain poll for tomorrow's final!

strawpoll.me/13087247
strawpoll.me/13087247
strawpoll.me/13087247

How is Bosz? He's one of the options for Dortmund.

Watched a little of Ajax in the EL and they mostly got through on luck from what I saw.

>ywn steal a living at nike 'designing' kits for PL clubs

city should have stuck with umbro desu

Meh. Could be worse. Could be better. They're fine, really.

Is he really 20 lads? Who the hell gets wrinkles at 20?

Man City and Man Utd can pay him more.

Man fuck Atalanta
They reached EL and now they're just gonna sell off all their team

I have some and I'm 18. Granted, nowhere near as many as that guy.

good kits
arsenals away
liverpools home

decent i guess
chelsea black one but super boring kits for them
united away but ugly chevrolet logo

rest are pretty shit but cant see spurs ones yet

Just read the Lacazette to Utd article. They fabricated the rumour out of thin air

Arse is good. Simple. Nice colours.
Chelsea is good. Simple.
LFC is a bit too cluttered for me.
City's is pretty good (though don't like purple + blue, too much like Wet Spam)
United's would be nice if Chevrolet didn't have an ugly logo.
Spurs is OK, but AIA is an awful looking sponsor.

So City > Arse > Chelsea >>> everything else.

Hearing reports from my sources that the GF to user deal is going to be finalised within the next 48 hours

>thots?
Yes please

Any signing that user is going to make will be terrible. They can only buy Chad rejects.

Don't keep your hopes up

>Manchester "Aston Villa" City

you like arsenal away? that's probably the worst of the lot for me looks like a training top

>being this mad

desu I like it too. Nice colour contrast.

>literally SEETHING and FUMING that he got called out and has to resort to his Shitzen clone gimmick

Why is our away strip a west ham shirt?

>our
Leave.

wish liverpool just went full green checkers like the away kit they are copying anyway

I've got moonchester's signature mate, I'm part of the club

because nike are useless clowns, it should have been black and red stripes

gee who could have predicted it?!

>that crest

>the city of (You)

So lads, what's happening via United and Pool.

Awful, looks like it was designed by some intern who doesn't watch football

They're interested in winning trophies though

>stripes on the sleeves
God damn it.

nightgown/10

united are signing perisic. 50m from inter. pacy 28 year old winger

i think liverpool are trying to sign salah another serie a winger, wages agreed but roma rejected 28m for him

or you mean hartlepool and leeds united

I really hate stars on badges, looks so cheap

assorted snubbings

t. not enough titles for a star

Stars on badges are only OK for national teams tbdesu.

>Perisic

Really?

United away is fucking horrendous but aleast theres a design to it

looks a bit suspect the more stars they have as well

>the creative black hole of both nike and chelsea

Yeah it makes sense there though but its like if a national team started adding silver stars for conteintal cups

Why do teams insist on letting retarded design agencies ruin their historic badges?

I'm looking at you Arsenal and Everton

>adding silver stars for conteintal cups
Like what the fucking Uruguayans do for their Olympic titles. It's pathetic, really. Stars for World Cup titles are fine, though.

Lads. I want to pay Tyrone to say the "Top myself desu" pasta. Anybody got any idea how to do it?

looks like something west brom would wear (in blue of course) after they change the logo to something more chinese looking for a betting company sponsor

this

to be fair any random latin thrown on the badge is cringy as fuck and needs to go. its 2017

but yeah the new one is ugly. why do you need to fill half of the badge with your own name in that shit font like you forgot it

>2 year old stale pasta

cmon senpai make something new and worthy of tyrone

secure.jotformeu.com/dignity14/TyroneVideos

because americans support everton and arsenal and need a mascot (cannon or tower in this case) with the words of the club name so they know who it is

>to be fair any random latin thrown on the badge is cringy as fuck and needs to go. its 2017

Desu what the Uruguayans do has some sense, but I am biased because I count the centarla european international cup as a proper euros.

make him ready the age of rooney pasta

>having the goat tower on your badge

I wonder what he says when people ask him what his job is

arsenal's redesign had something to do with the old crest having too many elements to copyright or trademark

its acceptable on an italian team, thats it. why do you have it, nobody can speak or read latin,and it was a dead language before your club existed, and its not even your language. its only there to be /r/atheism tier fedora tippery

apparently Nike forced everton's redesign because they couldn't be bothered to work out how to print it, probably a similar situation

They are legit WC title. [spoiler]GIVE US OUR STAR[/spoiler]

>messi AND lebron

how can one image be so wrong. was this made by a 16 year old?

Swansea sign Rooney

'Entrepreneur'

something amusing about a journalist replying to one of these types of accounts

Any erotic rumours today, lads?

'No.'

Which Bundesliga shithouse will flop for Liverpool this season?

have they even been linked to one recently?

Nobody relevant will go to Liverpool.

So Wonga isn't even going to try and spend £90m on a s18 year old? FUCKING REALLY? SHOCK HORROR!

depends on who moneyballers FSG and the JFT96 transfer committee will allow Kulto Kloppo to attempt to sign
their aiming for a top 5/6 finish next season la
they are in the building process of something great and lasting. maybe they will get top 4 again in a few more seasons. they key is to slowly maintain a top 4 position with moneyball signings while hoping that clubs like United and Arsenal will have an off season. its working la

Meeting the parents tomorrow, so maybe if her mom's hot

>Who is Salah

Literally fucking who?

Transfer committee or not, it still reflects badly on a manager of a decent-size club when his being held hostage by any sort of back-office "executive" shitcunt(s) even though he's the one has to deal with the new signings on a daily basis and it's his ass on the line every gameweek, he should have been more assertive!

In his last full season (2014-15), around November, I recall a match >we were drawing a 0-0 and while a player on the other team got injured and the players were catching a breather. Brenny was shouting something to the forward line. The camera zoomed in and you could see he was shouting ''Mario!" repeatedly, at an interval of like 5 seconds, trying to get Balotelli's attention. You think to yourself "here we go now, he's going to he might tap into some previously unseen tactical genius out of somewhere and it might be the turning point of our season. Well after at least half a minute of repeatedly screaming Mario, the camera and thousands of people watching at home, at full attention, it was implied that the retard-like droning got the desired attention of Mario. Rodgers finally nods upwards and extends a thumbs up as if to say "you alright mate?". Then the injured cunt is stretchered off and play resumes. That moment defines the "Liverpool under Rodgers" time for me more than any Stevie G slip or any buzzword-filled press conference ever could.

Southampton under Koeman also had a transfer committee system, but with a final choice and veto possibility by the gaffer. Liverpool meanwhile signed Aspas, Luis Alberto, Borini and Markovic for like £45mill combined only to ship them off on loan very soon in what could have just been a deliberate money laundering scheme. In the end we just adapted to Southampton's style of transfer committee by poaching their players instead.

>7-1

chelsea reject who had a revival season at AS Reddit in the same role as Gervinho who also had a revival season in the same position/club.

Oh no, how dare you bring up our embarrassing defeat, fuck you, reeeeeeee, etc.

Is that what you were expecting?

Iago Aspas, 4th highest scorer in la liga behind only Messi, Suarez, and Ronaldo

Who are United going to purchase now?