Unpopular opinions

Unpopular opinions

>Jordans and Foamposites are actually really cool, they're just overpriced
>Fight Club is overrated
>tattoos are gay
>Latinas chicks are hotter than Asian chicks
>the alt-right is cringy as fuck
>a lot of modern rap music is good
>friends are more important than family in a way ; your family is supposed to love you by default, but friendships are made and maintained due to loyalty, common interests, and positive experiences with each other
>stoners are boring
>gym rats are boring
>alcohol is more fun than weed

Attached: unpopularopinion.jpg (428x428, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping

Nobody cares

yet you commented,faggot

">a lot of modern rap music is good"

such as?

>Fight Club is overrated

I get it. Still like it.

>a lot of modern rap music is good

No. Sorry pal.

>>friends are more important than family in a way; your family is supposed to love you by default, but friendships are made and maintained due to loyalty, common interests, and positive experiences with each other

Personally, I disagree with this one. There's a huge difference between love and like.

If you can genuinely like your family members, count yourself lucky. You can choose friends, but your family is something you're stuck with. If you like your family, cherish them.

I listen to a whole bunch of shit, and my favorite genre overall is rock. But I do follow current hip hop and while a lot of it is garbage, I do like a lot songs.

Here are some recent rap songs that I like

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg

Idk if this counts, but I work in a kind of fancy place and when a customer comes into my store and answers "I am well" when I ask how they're doing, I immediately peg them as a pompous, conceited asshole and the quality of my service goes down a couple of notches.

Can confirm latinas statement

Attached: IMG_20180216_232149.jpg (1152x2048, 153K)

My fucking mom drilled it into my head to say "well" instead of good. But I'm always very nice to my servers.

And yet still nobody cares.

>Everyone on Sup Forums who uses the term normie unironically are, in fact, the normies. It takes weirdness and courage to be a successful adult. NEET manchildren are the norm.

>there are no gods or life after death

>dogs are twice as smart as cats (actually true)

> democracy will fail because too many citizens are misinformed

> mcdonald's is superior to most other fast food

1. They aren't cool.
2. Agreed
3. Agreed
4. Depends on the girl, in general, yes.
5. Obese bluehaired SJWs are more cringy
6. Some
7. Agreed
8. Agreed
9. Agreed
10. Agreed

Not unpopular opinion thread. More like a "look at me" thread

Modern, but not mainstream is good. Aesop Rock, Illogic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Sage Francis, etc.

There is no fast food that is superior in any way. Every chain is owned by a handful of companies, like with everything else. There is only the illusion of choice and quality.

Very honestly this isn't something you have to stress about since I'm sure I'm the only one who gives a fuck about it, and only because copyediting is a major part of my degree and "I am well" does NOT track.

-shoes are shoes. Clothes are clothes. Getting excited about fashion makes you a woman or homosexual.

-fight club is neither overrated or underrated. It also hasn't been discussed in years.

-tattoos are not exclusively homosexual.

-women of any race can be hot. It's entirely subjective.

-people who care a lot about politics are cringey as fuck.

-only the shit they don't play on the radio.

-friends can indeed more like family than family

-agreed

-agreed

-all forms of escapism are a crutch, and people that indulge too far in any of them are boring.

>Nationalism is healthy
>Anarchists are still figuratively suckling momma's tiddy
>Personal internet use is more destructive than beneficial
>Tobacco that is grown and cured yourself is every bit as healthy as weed grown the same
>America is a shit country but it's only because our people are detached shells of human beings operating on autopilot
>Weed is a gateway drug, same as cigs and alcohol
>Nigs can be cool but not very often
>Rap has catchy beats but shit-tier lyrics
>Metal has no lyrics worth hearing, IF or when you can hear them
>Football and rugby are potato sports with next to zero value athletically
>Karate is not an art
>Europe didn't discover America
>Native Americans aren't native to North America
>Russians smell like rotten milk and cheetos

Attached: 1520589852591.png (300x300, 70K)

>Unpopular opinions

fox news is news

Attached: media-bias.png (2320x1466, 421K)

quitting smoking isn't as hard as people say

checked

Attached: 1517213081996.jpg (409x409, 61K)

>Fight Club Book was better than the movie

Attached: A750CE35-CB55-49A3-809B-D66EB1C89059.jpg (450x467, 69K)

xxxtentacion

Attached: 1521092259295m.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Xxxtentacion is a wifebeating faggot who can make ok music when he isn’t crying or screaming into the mic

>mfw

Attached: 1516941150143.jpg (600x400, 42K)

I think teachers should be armed like pilots. (even though the 9/11 hijackers were the pilots.)

wut

Most of the opinions are unpopular on Sup Forums.

That's racist

Attached: 1520131762402.png (983x1013, 75K)

>a lot of Top 40 music is good, and people who hate all of it are beta autists

>female feet smell amazing

Native Americans aren't really that smart or wise as they are shown, they are just opportunistic gaywad mostly. Their cultured git owned and modern teachings say it was wrong, but it wasnt. They were the stone age getting owned by Europeans that were 3 or 4 ages in technology past them.

It basically was like a cat landing on an island full of flightless birds, it was nature for us to dominate the shit out of them and there was nothing wrong with it.

*tips fedora*

All races have their bad sides.

Coors light and budweiser taste great and craft beers are for hipster faggots.

damn you somehow managed to get everything right except... have you SEEN fight club?

Alchool is more fun than weed but has worse side effects

coors light is hella plain, though. I like both craft beer and regular beer like Budweiser/Heineken.

That's true. Alcohol has me feeling like shit sometimes the next day, and sometimes I do stupid shit when I get too drunk.

California is a shitty state. Living here entails becoming a slave to grant bums and lazy shitbags free food and money. It gets worse every year, typically new increases in fees and taxes on every front and double the amount of hobos breaking into things and pooping on the streets. Fuck this state. And yes, when I get an out I'll probably take it. It would be cheaper to live in hawaii.