It's a Joe interrupts and talks over his buddies episode

>it's a Joe interrupts and talks over his buddies episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fat retard on the right never has anything even vaguely intelligent to say. He's just there to make Joe look smarter. Do you think he ever wants to knock Joe the fuck out? It's annoying enough hearing a faggot scream at the top of his lungs like an autist through a video. Imagine being indoors with that

>fat

It's almost as if the literal name of the show was his own name

Is that El-Cid?

what's this guy's name again?

hungry joe show

Jesus Joe looking like he's put on a few pounds since I last saw him jezzzzzo

What's the name of the show? It's fucking ANGRY JOE, asshole! No one cares about those other losers.

>Joe keeps interrupting you and talking over
>just want to get your piece out
>finally you end up shouting slightly over him until he gets the point and listens to you
>for a couple of minutes he listens and then discusses
>'haha ok lets take a 5 guys'
>he pulls you aside away from other Joe
>'if you ever, and i mean EVER pull that shit again, you will be off this show quicker than my grandmother hopped the border, do you understand holmes? Compadre? Cabro? Bonco? Now sit down and shut up while i wax my jacket.'
>You finally understand
>all you can do is agree, make small additions to his opinions and allow small nervous laughs to escape from you when he makes his 'jokes'

youtube.com/watch?v=h6cl-LXvOhw

Trump BTFO

i can't watch his shit anymore because of this, I'm just embarrassed in his place

>It's an other Joe is underutilized despite being better than Angry Joe episode.

other joe seems like he'd be the best bro ever

>Other Joe
>fat

You may want to watch some other of Angry Joe vids. The guy is actually kind of jacked.

Glad you fags noticed this. I stopped watching his channel altogether after he keeps interrupting the other guys and this was a lot of videos a while back.

Same, stop watching his vids a whiles back, I don't know why he even has them on if he wont let them finish talking. It's his show and he can do what he likes but if you bring on guests to have them share their thoughts then let them fucking finish.

Why so many Angry Joe threads on Sup Forums recently? I keep thinking I clicked on Sup Forums

you 12 year old dunce

Why would I post a movie review on Sup Forums?

Thanks, unsubbed to him now

What's the point of having those other guys around if Joe won't let them talk?

i bet you think sam hyde is a stallion too. pathetic homo you feel the need to suck dicks don't you?