Hey Sup Forums, I'm a flat earther

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a flat earther

AMA

Attached: flat earth.png (465x467, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15265968/r
youtube.com/watch?v=iigUBjf4-pc&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happens when you get to the edge?

Do you believe in the moon landing?

how does it feel to survive the abortion?

your flat earth is bullshit, mine is the real deal

Attached: flat earth.jpg (736x711, 56K)

Were you born this retarded, or did your parents just drop you on your head a few times to many?

What's your explanation for this?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 89K)

theres is an icewall that prevents you from going any further. also the world governments restrict civilians from entering Antarctica

no. moon landings were faked to trick the masses into believing space is real

What's on the other side of the icewall?
Also, why can't you see the icewall from southernmost points of Australia, South America, and Africa?

>the world governments restrict civilians from entering Antarctica

Except they don't. You can google antarctica tours and book yourself a flight today.

Is severe brain damage painful?

obviously Photoshoped. power lines are like 50m tall. i can see things taller than 50m on the horizon that dont dip below the horizon.

its too far away. the further things are away the smaller they are. to the point where any waves over the ocean would hide it

Narnia and voodoo

how high up does the dome go?

>theres is an icewall that prevents you from going any further. also the world governments restrict civilians from entering Antarctica

Wait wait wait... Slow down. What kind of government would want to do that?

Also, where would this ice wall be located?

yeah and they only take you to one parts outside of the icewall. antarctic treaty prevents you from going outside of these tours where you would be able to reach the icewall yourself

Two intelligent questions here. Where is the south pole and mercury, Venus, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto are round or are they flat to?

I've worked in Antarctica, I love hearing you fucking retards spout this shit about "Gubmints don' allow civvies dere" when we entertain fucking TOURIST SHIPS every Austral Summer.

How much crack do you smoke?
How much did you mother smoke while preggo with you?

This aint motherfukin game of thrones nigga

What solid pieces of proof do you have other than anecdotal garbage?

y'know what helps cause that? curvature

So you really believe every single pilot, both commercial and recreational, is in on the secret? You sir, are a fucking retard.

depends where you are on the earth. obviously higher in the middle and lower around the edges. it has to be high enough so the part of the dome above the tropic of Capricorn doesnt get hit by the sun/moon

Wtf is this?

Are other planets flat? Like Mars for example? Are moons flat?

What's on the other side of the planet?

How do we detect earthquakes on the other side of the globe using seismological stations without having every station between points A and B going off?

How do you believe the earth was created?

Do you believe the sun orbits the earth?

If the earth were flat and the sun was directly above it's central point (i.e., it was noon), then the entire planet would be coated in sunlight; there would be no part of the planet where it's nighttime. How do you explain this is not the case?

Tits for your trouble.

Attached: 80920f_6360643.jpg (1200x1430, 174K)

So space ain't real? Ai papi, I really hope you're trolling xd you're american, amirite?

Nah bro, apparently space ain't real xd

why does the coriolis effect switch at the equator
>checkmate, imbred

Attached: 1476741666306.jpg (313x286, 71K)

You tube rocket hits the dome, its on tht vid

look at the original image, that is the real map of the earth. Antarctica surrounds the every ocean/land mass. every government is in on the flat earth cover up. the governments that signed the antarctic treaty are guarding the icewall

do you watch rick and morty? if not i can not listen to your opinion because you are not at my intellectual level

there is no south pole. antarctica however surrounds the rest of the earth

all the planets are projections on the dome above the earth

We had a highly publicized solar eclipse here in the States last year. How do you explain the curved path traced by the shadow of the moon? Or the ability to predict astronomical events far into the future based on the assumption that astronomical bodies are nearly spherical and move in three dimensions?

What is your view of the cosmos in general?

Attached: eclipse.gif (694x410, 82K)

/thread

Attached: 1468305285307.gif (240x180, 2M)

I have an aviators licence. The curvature of the earth is quite visible even from a couple of 100 ft.

Also: On a flat earth we would not be able to use the route calculation formulas we use every day for transcontinental flights

How do you explain this?

If the planets are projections, who is controlling the light source that projects them?

Since we have accurate descriptions and drawings of the planets from ancient times, who created this source of light projection 6,000 years ago?

tourist ships dont go close enough to the icewall and you arent free to explore yourself.

what did you work as in antarctica?

why is your stupidity so infuriating to me? why do i care that you are so outrageously ignorant?

fuck. fuck you im going to bed.
sage

You still believe in flat earth? wake up you fucking sheep

Attached: a1KydzR_460s.jpg (460x567, 51K)

an object down the other end of the hallway appears smaller. is the hallway curved?

the truth

pilots dont need to be in it. they just fly where they are told to fly. no pilot has ever flown high enough to see "curvature". any that do are looking out fish eye windows are are just fucking lying

u r rarted

Attached: E448F02A-678B-492E-8797-28DCCE35D641.jpg (750x630, 59K)

Dome above the earth huh. Well slap me stupid and call me silly fuckbumkus, but there ain't a dome over the earth. It's called the atmosphere.

^Retardation confirmed.

how do flat earthers explain seasons?

Explain the magnetic field. Only works if you and 2 poles. Not north and o shit we don't have an explaintion for this

What’s it like having lower intellect than a nigger

Op pls wat do

Attached: image.jpg (511x288, 52K)

magic

Except that's not true.

In controlled airspace pilots need clearance and must follow ATC rules. This applies to airports, regulated airspace and all airapace above 5000 ft.

In unregulated airapace (such as antarctica) you can fly as you please (basically)

>Are other planets flat? Like Mars for example? Are moons flat?
the moon and sun are spheres, every other star/planet are projections on the dome above the earth

>What's on the other side of the planet?
not sure

>How do we detect earthquakes on the other side of the globe using seismological stations without having every station between points A and B going off?
i cant answer that, dont know enough about earthquakes

>How do you believe the earth was created?
a creator. not necessarily the christian god, but some creator

>Do you believe the sun orbits the earth?
the sun orbits the earth by moving in circles above the earth where the equator is

>If the earth were flat and the sun was directly above it's central point (i.e., it was noon), then the entire planet would be coated in sunlight; there would be no part of the planet where it's nighttime. How do you explain this is not the case?
the sun is a spotlight. it doesnt shine light in every direction, only to the land beneath it

>Tits for your trouble.
likewise

Attached: 1457001232830.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Australian actually

>no pilot has ever flown high enough to see "curvature".

Oh yes we do. Every single one of us do.

take poll
strawpoll.me/15265968/r

toilet flushing in different directions is a myth. as far as hurricanes and the such, they spin different ways because there are different climates/weather systems in different regions of the world

If you believe the earth is flat so why aren't the other planets flat?

So the sun and the moon exist inside the dome? How high up is the dome?

If the earth is flat, and the sun moves on a circle around the equator, that means that from a suitably high mountain top, you could see it 24 hours a day, right?

If the sun is a spotlight, is there a giant shield around it's back and sides? Why can't we see this shield? I mean we have pictures of the sun.

He already answered this, keep up.

British Antarctic Survey. Met forecaster / Radio operator/ Air Traffic Control last two as required.
Icewall, my arse, you've been watching too much Game Of Thrones. For the fucking record the photos that most of you fucknig spastics like to claim as being "Muh ICEWALL" are generally of the giant Iceberg that calved off the Ross Shelf back in 2000, B15A. I wasn't in Antarctica that year, but the RAF flew a VC10 and a C130 over it from MPA in the Falkland Islands an a colleague of mine got some damn good shots from the Albert of it.

What's your name son?

>the sun is a spotlight. it doesnt shine light in every direction, only to the land beneath it
how does light get away from the equator if it's only shining downwards there? how is it daytime in canada and argentina simultaneously if the sun is a circular spotlight?

Eduardo Sanchez

>How do you explain the curved path traced by the shadow of the moon?
the path makes more sense on the flat map, actually moving around its orbital path etc

>Or the ability to predict astronomical events far into the future based on the assumption that astronomical bodies are nearly spherical and move in three dimensions?
you can make accurate productions with flat earth as well. im not a mathematician/astronomer so i cant reproduce them here for you now, but oi have seen others do it

god/the creator.
its probably beyond our human comprehension

So the Flat Earth movement is just creationism regression?

the dome holds in the atmosphere

The real earth is on the other side of the planet. But you can only see if if you unplug from the simulation.

the same way the globies do. the sun does not orbit exactly on the equator. half the year its closer to the tropic of cancer and the other half its closer to the tropic of capricorn. when the sun is closer to your country, daytime is longer, you get more light/heat etc and its summer

I'll bet you have friends all across the globe.

south magnetic point is deep beneath the earth and the field lines come out somewhere past the icewall and then back into the north pole. they move in the same way they do on the globe model

You fall into middle earth and become the ring bearer

>How high up is the dome?
the sun ins 5000km (3000 miles) up, so at least 6000km. not sure tbh

>If the earth is flat, and the sun moves on a circle around the equator, that means that from a suitably high mountain top, you could see it 24 hours a day, right?
there arent any mountains high enough. also light only shines downwards.

>If the sun is a spotlight, is there a giant shield around it's back and sides? Why can't we see this shield? I mean we have pictures of the sun.
there is no shield, it just projects downwards. you have pictures of the sun when it is facing you, and you are seeing where the light is projecting from. the sun is a sphere

more like a cone than a spotlight

you are fake news

Attached: 1520767960214.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

sean

What does AMA mean?

some of us think its the biblical god, i personally dont. there are a lot of references in the bible to the flat earth

i do have friends all across the world

Ask Me Anything

How much do you hate Jews?

Are you sure it isn’t “are meth addict”?

Can you explain how a small plane can fly from Australia to South America faster than, say, London to New York, despite that on your flat earth model the distance is way longer from Australia to South America than it is from London to NY?

Sheeple*

>yeah and they only take you to one parts outside of the icewall. antarctic treaty prevents you from going outside of these tours where you would be able to reach the icewall yourself
You can literally watch a live stream of our planet and see nothing of the sort is even remotely close to being true.

Why don't you believe in the nOrb theory yet?

Attached: norb theory.jpg (336x188, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iigUBjf4-pc&t=3s

Why would anyone want you to think earth is round

So hills are fake too? Omg how could I be so blind

>some of us think its the biblical god, i personally dont. there are a lot of references in the bible to the flat earth
Assuming you're not lazily baiting, are you proud of believing what primitive, uneducated people believed about the world in a time when modern science wasn't conceived?

Why would earth be flat but not some other planet like mars or saturn?

Australia is fake too. Obviously noone can live upside down

When you go up a tall building or structure (like the CN tower) and DONT see the mountains in the distance, what's your reasoning? And why do boats disappear from the bottom up when travelling?

Finally, whats your opinion on advanced hospital equipment used to save lives daily? They use the same math used to calculate the curvature of the earth, shi h you can do yourself with a stick and two sunny days.

Uhm user, I hate to tell you this, but even though the Earth IS a spheroid, London to New York IS actually less of a distance than Australia's closest point to South America is.

What's it like knowing less about our planet than people who lived 5000 years ago?

The technology to fake the moon landing didn't exist until a couple decades after the moon landing.