Why did he kill himself, Sup Forums?

Why did he kill himself, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521092656216.png (700x500, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal who

Is this the 12 year old?

And this is why we need more gun control. So that people like this guy won't use it to murder. Thank god he used it on himself rather than on a mass of people like in Florida.

Attached: 1512038170615.png (600x353, 70K)

Government committing dystopic domestic terrorism

because he was weak.

>another faggot bitching about liberals and SJWs offs himself
Looks like the problem is finally solving itself.

Attached: SmugAnimeFace629.png (1433x1080, 1.06M)

>glitched. prices!!!! nons

Attached: my1228ud62nepw37576000000.jpg (1280x596, 59K)

here I made a video for him.

Dude wtf

I said back to everytown.org you copy pasta gun niggling jew

depressed people shouldn't go on /r9k/ or feed into it more. It just becomes a competition of who is the saddest until someone up and does stupid shit like this. It's incredibly sad to see because this dude was so young, I get it if you're older but seeing someone take their own life so young when they will have so many opportunities to change their path in the future is extremely saddening. If you are seriously that depressed you need to see doctors, make lifestyle changes, and put a serious effort into changing things, not bitch about it for days on /r9k/. It's sad because I know if he was on /r9k/ they were probably only making shit worse for him and taking him deeper into their pathetic subculture and we was too naive to really see a way out of it. Online communities can seriously have a big affect on people yet we just pretend that they don't. Imagine if this dude had no friends and just sat on that board reading those stupid posts and just feeding his depression. I know I'm assuming a lot of things but it's just my thoughts, anyway, that's my blog post, enjoy....

Attached: 1503360046906.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Probably a fag

this is why

Well said

Probably couldn't find the Warp Zone to World 8

Beacouse he asked help on Sup Forums.

Because Courtney Love is nasty af and grunge is dead.

stop spamming this gay video, nobody cares

Nanobots made him to do it.

Even if this is b8 I kinda agree with you. Glad he offed himself instead of killing innocent people

>ain't nothin' to it, nanobots made me do it

>mfw this is literally the reason

Attached: 1516338281912.jpg (604x514, 57K)

a martyr for the keks. sleep snug user

We need more compassion as a society. Thank you for being a decent human being.

i'll never understand the people that participate in rekt and gore threads

shit is wack

Cause he was a fucking pussy who liked anime and gay meme clothing.

anybody got the video in webm form

One more dead spic isn't gonna hurt the world.

Attached: 246432.png (739x823, 198K)

Not that it makes any difference, but hes arab or indian

Makes absolutely no difference.
Anyways I blame anime culture, that shit will literally rot away anyone's basic sense of reality.
Having wifuis and shit

nah I agree.

this

Source?...

>begins with Nah
>proceeds to agree
Kek

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

just listen to it theirs like 40 minutes of them explaining

Chinese cartoons are a curse

I use to enjoy reading manga until I started noticing more and more red flags. Most of it is literally Asian ideological propaganda

what habben?

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

Attached: sudoku.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Livestream suicide. You'll hear about it soon enough on the news I'm sure

Holy fucking shit, I just saw the whole thing and his mom screaming and crying on 9/11 is the saddest most fucked up shit ever. Yes this is Sup Forums and I’ll get called a faggot for having any empathy whatsoever, but god damn I’ll never get that out of my head.

Shotgun suicide. Livesteams to online friends. Mom walks in and cries. Calls police. 911 operator is actually retarded. Mom reads r9k timestamp and gets confused. Paramedics get a little sick.

Lol 10/10

Its a sound against nature, a parent grieving their child

Poor family dude .. You see no matter how hard it is but you have to keep going . I would never do this to my fam

the plastic sheeting didn't really help that much.

Jesus, that was actually a brutal video. One of the more solid suicides. His mom having to come in and see that pate' his head must have been... damn. Brutal. Especially if she had to peel back the tarp to make sure...

brown 56%, he did himself a favor

He didn't have it tight enough, probably only had two corners tied up.

hes paki so even better?

Attached: frienship.png (500x405, 227K)

Underrated af

Gore is not the worst thing but the pain of the close-ones. The one vid where a brick kills the mother by flying straight through the windshield is also disturbing.

Cuz his mum gay

Wow yeah that vid is heavy , i will never rewatch

fucking pussy

Attached: Your+wish+is+granted+_4c62807d372df335b018a60573ee0724.gif (200x200, 86K)

Its pretty light for Sup Forums standards

pretty much.

Full vid?

ARE YOU THAT CLUELESS. LOOK AT THE PICTURE YOU FAGGOTS

I heard it was because Gaben wouldn't fix CSGO

Fuck suicide dude, one time I hinted that I wanted to die (side effects of some medicine I was taking caused depression) to my parents and I just saw the sadness in their eyes before they burst into tears.

Then I realized how selfish it would be, after all the hardwork and back breaking labor they went through to give me a good life. Fuck suicide.

Attached: IMG_20180315_010707.jpg (2048x2048, 577K)

He died for our amusement. Give the little shooter a hand. Or a new face lol

Sir, youre under arrest for interfering with an official BVB Army operation. Youre coming with me

Attached: 1520878582709m.jpg (690x1024, 75K)

You can see his nose and a frown in that still.

I kinda meant because his brains ended up as much on the ceiling

Attached: 1517102531871.jpg (600x739, 81K)

Fuck off faggot
STOP YOURE JUST ENCOURAGING HIM

lol, he just believed the meme of the "Ilive-streaming my sucide"

You just became a Sup Forumstard. Congrats.
Only way out is watching more sickening shit.

webm with sound of mother walking in?

>weeb posters on the walls.
>the world is now a better place.

Attached: whatever.jpg (460x645, 42K)

Was a shit cunt on league

This isn't an example of a need for gun control, this is a cry for mental health.
If he was in the proper frame of mind, that gun would have sat there and done nothing.
It's you idiots who push him to do such a thing who need to rethink the advice you give people.

Personally, i think the anime wall papers and rainbow scarf were super cringy, an obvious echo of extreme autism, and im kinda glad he's gone.

"Fuck suicide" says the person with a stable loving family who has never experienced real depression.

Actually the vid with the crying of the mom could be used as anhero deterrent to some future fagots.

Liberals: "Guns did this"

Moderates: "He would have used pills, a rope, a razor, if he didn't have the gun. He needed help. Let him be a case study for us to help others."

Conservative: "What does the money tell us to do?"

Attached: 1521073098221.jpg (969x500, 115K)

):

Suicide is selfish and cowardice to the extreme.
Depression is what you think of it. You havr the ability to control your thoughts or feelings unless you voluntarily give into "depressive" thoughts or actions.
I've had depression, but getting out of it is completely up to you and 100% "curable" without meds

I'm gonna need sauce

ANYONE know what anime the posters are from? I need to know what to avoid at all costs.

What a retarded post.

What's more selfish; someone killing themselves or forcing someone to suffer their whole life just so you don't have to feel uncomfortable for a couple of months at the max?

If you think you can just get out of depression by changing your mindset, you've never actually had depression, you've just felt sad for a bit.

Nobody asks to be born into this world.

>Diseases are completely curable without medical intervention.
Keep preaching! It helps drive natural selection.

Attached: 150130205244-map-measles-north-america-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 69K)

Damn, sauce? She looks familiar, think I've seen her on a few threads lately

>implying there are posts on Sup Forums that aren't bait

"Real depression". No he was telling the truth. It's your choice whether to be a miserable fucker or not.

I suppose it's also your choice whether you have cancer or not? Or Alzheimer's or not?

However fleeting it may be.. Sometimes you btards bring me a bit more faith. Amongst all the idiots and psychos there are people who can conceptualize these issues on a wider scale. The problem is less the gun or the kid and more the particular facet of reality that is /r9k/ and circumstances of his life coinciding in a horrible way. I'm glad 10-16 year old me was caged up like a damn animal and wasn't aware of Sup Forums until I was 18 or so.

This all said. Guns should be harder for children and adolescents to access and the internet interactions/communities out there hold real sway in our lives and young people should get oriented/introduced to internet in a more healthy way than as a vessel for entertainment and strife .

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

Attached: o71rf5r6at4hi73757490000000.jpg (506x863, 41K)

No idea.

Pretty much this.

Attached: huhtanenannih.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

this is scientifically, objectively, wrong. Anxiety is a trait, depression has genetic markers. chronic stress is heavily linked to depression. Plenty of this is biological. If you take a high stress person and give them a traumatic event, depression is a logical conclusion.

>It's your choice whether to be a miserable fucker or not.
Yeah! Fuck the western medical system!
Vaccines are for pussies!
Have a hormone imbalance?
Fuck You! Start trying on them girly clothes!
retard.

So, also admitting i work in a mental health environment, anyone who says depression can't be alleviated by a change in mind set is a pussy and an attention seeking bitch.

Killing yourself is more selfish because of the pain you inflict on others in your absence. If you are here, you can be dealt with, or you can adjust your attitude or figure out how to fight your problem/demons.

By making the choice to take yourself away from others via death, its way more taxing on other people having to deal with your death. You opted out. You hit End. The other person who deals with your absence doesnt get that choice.