Wake up this morning

>wake up this morning
>it is a sunny day
>contemplate on what all the Brexit idiots are lying about today
>log on to the news
>see this:
>"Staying in the EU is the "riskier" option for the UK because it will be unable to control rising migration, Boris Johnson has warned."
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457376
>doublefacepalm.jpg
>mfw UKIP and Brexit actually wants to INCREASE immigration from third world non-EU countries instead
theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/22/nigel-farage-immigrants-india-australia-better-than-eastern-europeans
>ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

>mfw the hypocrisy of Brexit knows no bounds
>mfw Sup Forums will STILL defend Brexit

There really should be an IQ test where if anyone gets a score of less than 120 they should be banned from voting for a period of 5 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're going all out on the bait today.
Please stop user.

It really is a stupid idea.

>Lets renegotiate every trade deal from scratch!
>Lets falsely blame the EU for our own country's problems

How about no you fucking retards.

Don't reply to shills

Make sure to hang evil, genocidal traitors like these two in the streets when the time comes, Britbros.

Wow good job, for retards like you the UK is going to the shitter.

VOTE REMAIN

Hopefully

Vote leave this is a one time only chance that will never ever come again.
Do it you can save the west do it.

Not seeing any hypocrisy here.

>let's let an un-elected oligarchy of dictators control our country because we're fucking lazy

Get out of my country.

>plying it wont be rigged, like the austrian election

on the subject of ukip and the likes wanting to increase immigration well...libertarians and liberals (in the economic sense) do want cheap labour..if they can get it close to home without having to go overseas it means even more profits than subsidising in a far away land

Not enough. Time for the Tower of London to open up shop once again, Britbros. Hang, draw and quarter their traitor asses and send their dismembered limbs to the four corners of the empire.

It will prob be rigged if the margin for leave is too small. Britbros need to get out there and CAMPAIGN. Make Britain Great Again.

Vote #Leave, it's the only way to destroy the EU m8e.

I just want to see what will happen
Still seems like something that will end up not happening though
Why would they even allow countries to secede from the EU? Seems like brexit could set a pretty big precedent for other EU countries if things get even worse

They probably can't stop a country like the UK. If UK leaves, other countries will follow. It'd be over for the EU.

>Thinking it won't just be a close "stay" to maintain the current EU narrative

Wew

>implying Australian immigrants aren't better than Ahmed from bavaria, at least the aussie has banter and some damn fine noodles

This most likely. They'll use it as an endorsement of the "stay together" narrative. "The racists almost won, but we and our brown pets, plus our faith in tge system pulled us through! Good guys won!"

Satan wills it!

GET TO WORK BRITBROS

>we shouldn't let Chinese accountants and Indian doctors into the country
>we should let in 60 IQ Romanian thieves, Polish rapists, German "refugees" and 90 million Turks

Why does this Pepe have closed eyes

>>mfw UKIP and Brexit actually wants to INCREASE immigration from third world non-EU countries instead

>le increase immigration

You really haven't been paying attention. There should be a IQ test for sub 140's. Kill yourself you little shit.

>Indian doctors
that's northern indians only, southern indians are the ones liable to sniff a womans hair in the street and message every white girl in a 50 mile radius on facebook that "u very sex, you like som dic in pussy?", they are fucking perverts like you wouldn't believe

This

Where are the arguments for the remain side? Cameron has been made to look stupid on Sky. all I hear is project fear. What are the benefits to staying part of this cancerous EU?

australian pepe see:

Oh
Tip top jej

>sunny day
>britian
Pick 1

>mfw voting remain

What kind of an Idiot wears stockings inside a fucking pant.

LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

i got an IQ of 158 and your corporate jew owned governance realised through the star chamber of the eu commission, resulting in the destruction of democracy, damage to social cohesion, end of natural local culture and recreation of slavery mark 2 is the reason we need brexit.

But the crowd will shout of Barabbas.

Not going to lie, if their was an iq test to determine voter eligibility, brexit would be fucked.
Still voting leave

The battle of brexit is just as important as the battle of Britain was 70 some years ago.
The fate of true democracy in Europe lays in your hands britbongs, make this your finest hour.

>Sunny

They're talking about the commonwealth, you sandwich.

And when UKIP call commonwealth, they mean Australia, Canada and NZ. So basically anglosphere. And theres even talk if a free people moment in this.

Fucking great More Anglos immigrate here.

As for the third world immigration. They only want skilled people.

>le 225 million euros spent to convince people staying in the EU is good

Greater commonwealth integration would be glorious, and would expand the sphere of influence of all our nations a hundred fold. Imagine it, we could have military and political co-operation across all the (important) continents.

>the four corners of the Empire

Belfast, Penzance, Newcastle and the Shetlands?

Guardian reader, ethnic skirt, opinion discarded.

**********To undo the misinformation spread by UKIP

Myself and my entire family will be voting to remain in the EU, can't wait for the mass suicides

Stay strong brother, ride it out and vote remain ;-)

I don't know why europe wants britain to stay. For me, if I look down the toilet bowl at the turd n paper I don't think fondly of it or even think of it as part of myself. It's discard. Brexit Britain, I say.

free money and goods control

Inshallah, brother

Daily reminder that only a degenerate racist would vote leave

Farage has said that total immigration has to be in the tens of thousands. That is UKIP policy.
It is also the policy of the Leave leaders IDS, Gove, and Boris.
They want immigration in the tens of thousands.
Non-EU immigration is currently in the hundreds of thousands.

Please explain how they want to increase non-EU immigration given these facts?

I can tell you where you are going wrong: They say that in some cases it is better to have non-EU people coming in (e.g. Japanese doctors) than EU people (e.g. unemployed Slavs).

>White voters are evenly split, and all ethnic minority groups lean towards backing Remain,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Why do ethnic minority voters want to stay in the EU?

The pro-EU sides best argument on Sup Forums is that Brexiteers want more non-whites.
It is a total sham argument, but they love trolling with it

>xD i posted it agen
It's fucking sad.

out the the eu's top ten trading partners it has trade deals with how many?

you dont need a trade deal to trade. its a fucking strawman argument i wish people would get the fuck over.

if it wasnt for the eu we would have a seat on the wto and set the rules for the GLOBAL DEFAULT TRADE AGREEMENT.

>76279044

Ha ha.

>tfw got my weekly scaremongering pamphlet in the mail again this morning

net tax recipients shouldn't be allowed to vote either. "no taxation without representation" should work both ways.

Shred it up and make a bed for hedgehogs.

Who knows.
So their """"""""""refugee"""""""""" family and friends can easily get an EU passport and come here?

That's some good thinking, hedgehogs are qts.

Trade deals don't matter even 10% as much as you think you stupid fucking dickhead

That's just EU protectionism

Daily reminder that Britain is a bicycle and the people are cyclists.

The tire of your bicycle is the EU. It got a puncture when you hit some rough terrain (Greece) and despite having a full repair kit in your back pocket it would be too much effort to fix the puncture.

Tfw you'd rather just throw your bicycle in the river and walk everywhere from here.

Thats exactly the way africans think! I think I could feel at home in the UK along with many of my compatriots. And we like commonwealth, too.

>tfw comfy hedgehog bed

:3

Pls brit bros... we have our tag team title belts still. Remember with we won them? Fighting side by side in ww1 and ww2... we're back to back world War tag team champs. We used to laugh and play while using mustard gas in the trenches against the axis powers. Then we would kill nazis together. Remeber how much fun that was? The EU wants to strip you of half that title and leave half of our championship vacant. Because those cucs are jealous. They say leaving will cause ww3. You know who's ready to dust off the boots and put on the mother fucking legion of doom face paint and hit the ring to defend these titles of ours? That's right, your bros across the pond will come flying off the top rope like a bald eagle while you hold them up on your shoulders so we can land the dooms day device. Then we both go for the pin and 1, 2, 3! Just like the old days when boots to asses was all we knew. So please... leave the EU and don't look back. We got your back always and forever. Let's be 3 time world War tag team champs again.

We want Brexit because want to see if Britain can stand straight on its own or it has lost its back like it lost its balls after losing the empire.

We fight wars for America. America does not fight wars for us. We will be all on our own this time. We will lose.

R.I.P. Britain

>It got a puncture when you hit some rough terrain (Greece)

But there's much more to it than that.

Wow, that's it. I am now on the #remaintrain

Either way we've the tools to fix it with some work and these 'Leave' folks are all for walking when they have a perfectly good bicycle.

RIDE THE BICYCLE Sup Forums

RIDE THE BICYCLE

You never fought for anyone except yourself in your entire history. The only reason you support US in its wars is because you hope that it will come rescue your ass if things ever went bat shit crazy on you.

>wake up this morning
>it is a sunny day
>remember I'm not a pathetic cuck like OP
>remember leave is ahead
>realise we're actually going to leave

We have the tools to fix fuck all. The EU has its own agenda to fulfil and nothing you or I say or do will set them away from this course. The EU is the very model for super-national governance. It can only become more authoritarian and intrusive. And more third world shit will inevitably be imported to d&c the native population. EU needs to die.

you fucking looney

Soon will come the time to accept your fellow europeans as brothers. Remain will be victorious.

We're better together™

What is it with you people, whenever you argue its usually by coming up with really shit analogies or metaphors.

I've nothing against Europeans. Just the EU.

>We're better together™

This still triggers me.

Literally the first thing that came into my head.

>You people
It's the current year user.

The Day of The Rope is coming and (You) are going second in line behind Abdul.

Wew smells a bit shilly in here

REMAIN

I loathe that ''''''man'''''' in your picture

WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A STAR ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S FLAG

I can post a picture of an idiot too. That kid isn't spearheading a campaign though.

We're better together™

>Woke up this mornin'
>Got yourself a gun
>Mama always said you'd be the chosen one
>She said, 'You're one in a million
>You got to burn to shine'
>That you were born under a bad sign
>With a blue moon in your eyes (yeah)

NO FORGET YOUR SELF INDULGENT NATIONALISM, WE MUST FIGHT FOR EUROPEAN VALUES AND FOR THAT WE NEED A STRONG, JUST AND DEMOCRATIC EUROPEAN UNION

IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT THE UK

The UK isn't even a star on the flag. Probably just a smudge on the lower right corner.
And it's not a flag, it's not an eu flag, it's not somebody elses flag, it's literally the logo of the council of europe.

except we get outvoted on literally everything we object to. the eu can fuck itself up just fine without us

listen nigger, if it wasnt for thatcher saving your asses you lot would never have had apartheid long enough to build a country. bitch about muh concentration camps all you want, ultimately you lost a war and in the end were supported by friends. what was holland saying during the krokodil years

Your going down and you know it. your only here because reddit must be turning against your "remain logic" too.

thanks for your erudite, concise and clear argument. Let me just say ongobongo wonga lots yeah. Ugga booga wong tong, up. Right.
Am I rite?

The only reason you'd vote to remain is if you're a racist.

boris and david playing the good and bad cop game. Either way of brexit, one of them will lead britain.

Please for god's sake let this 2/10 b8 thread remind you of the utmost important of voting to LEAVE THE EU. The world is counting on you.

Swiss / SA proxy is back!

How Meyers replacement going? Tghink the quotas are going to work out?

I think it's working out as expected. We see.
Quota's, they just a designed strategy for obsolescence. Govt schools stopped funding sports activities back in 2002 - 2004 - that’s why there is no black talent, in essence it's just another form of indirect taxation via volunteer coaching that the rugby fans will no doubt be happy to pay for so that the game can continue.

Is this supposed to be clever or is it supposed to be stupid?

Don't worry brother. We might remain in the EU but at least you'll be able to say "Don't blame me, I voted to leave" and be exempt from any sense of responsibility when Britain has its next issue.