Trips names the new snake I'm getting, Enchi bamboo ball python name the little guy...

Trips names the new snake I'm getting, Enchi bamboo ball python name the little guy, I have a retarted ass spider you cucks named polio. Go crazy. Also herp fag thread post your herps. Half of you fucks own that "cool red tail" you got for 40$ off c raigslist so no red tails.

Attached: 2018-03-15-02-33-27.jpg (753x550, 96K)

nigger

Nigger

rolling for Montey

my BP, had for 2 months, pastel. Sup Forums named it Mr. Bitey

Attached: oT7rUCS.jpg (5248x2952, 1.36M)

Mr. Smegma P. Slithers

It's not an 8-ball? Lol and good try

Jimmy Jams Jr.

Phil

reroll

Attached: OUCyIf9cccccccccccccccc.jpg (861x1200, 892K)

Snek

last pic last roll

Attached: PaovZfI.jpg (5248x2952, 464K)

Nice pastel, I shoot for the stars morph wise so i dont own many single gene stuff lol

Thanks, kinda new to husbandry and concerned cause it hasn't shed yet. got feb 6th. eats like a champ but not shedding. not soaking either.

i got you fam, for shedding keep temps up to like 88, and completely cover the top of the tank with tinfoil then spray once daily. and you should be all good,

is it usually once a month? or longer?

thought for a while i wasn't feeding enough but Bitey has been shitting so i assume its fine.

Stripper.

My retarted girl polio, still kicking and a bitch too, loving the new tubs

Attached: 20180315_030038.jpg (2880x2160, 1.93M)

ya about once a month or every 2 months depending on size, what kinda feeding schedule and do you know how many grams?

Lengthy Boi

Fml really? Lengthy boi...he costed me 500$ and lengthy boi...nigger was even better but fine. Op delivers.

lmao

Banana morph pos het pied. His name is pepper jack. Because why not let this thread last.

Attached: 20180315_030521.jpg (2880x2160, 1.78M)

don't know grams, new to snake owning. watched goherpings video on husbandry and took the advice of the breeder i got it from. feed every 5 days 1 weaned mouse and a fuzzy

not trips

snapped this pic just now

Attached: 1a9oz8uc.png (1200x516, 779K)

big ass wiener snake 3000

Wriggler diggler

reroll

and again

again

snake

Sorry high af, it's last 3 right, lol I'm retarted anyways.

Montey

muhammad

How about....posiden.

last 3 digits

reroll

you should be fine, may just take awhile, give him like 1 more month to shed should be all good.

Hillary

sounds good. what do i do if it dosn't shed

also rolling

rolling

winrar

Name it slagathor

checked

/thread

bring to a vet they can recommend a good solution to soak and they will just tell you to raise humidity, if you can't get a vet then just get zoo med shed help.

What name then cuck.

thanks mate

enjoy your Enchi bamboo, montey python

The user rolled for Montey.
Do you know how this works op?

Monety python... lol ok writing on tub now solid m8, when I get the little shit I'll post watch for him will create more name my shit, going to tinley reptile expo getting more shit. And ya ya high af don't care lol I keep zoning out.

Solid Snake

My hands are so fucking shakey lol, but delivered.

Forgot to post pic I did a bowl without tobacco fml

Attached: 20180315_032651.jpg (2880x2160, 1.69M)

Thanks, I'm a huge fan of bamboo and have always wanted on and of course got to have enchi it's my favorite morph, getting a shit ton of enchi females with other shit mixed in to get some super enchi bamboos they are worth more and will look killer. Tinley reptile expo is going to fucking rock, any you tards going?

>wants to show off BP
>complains about red tails

BPs outnumber red tails like 50 to 1 on craigslist.

Cucklord for name

Montey? Monte or Monty. Also thats the most common and lame name for a ball python in existense so faggot OP deserves it.

Lol ok

Spike

Analbead

Analbead

Andy Sixx

granny tranny

Yall r some fags. get with the blue eyed lucy master race

Attached: lucy.jpg (3024x4032, 467K)

spanky

Why do you think I'm getting the bamboo you cuck I got a Mojave girl waiting for him. It's in the bel complex.