Oh America...

Oh America, how did you let your society get to the position where this vocal minority hold so much influence over normal decent people?

Attached: white_men_are_terrorists.jpg (1051x1423, 667K)

exactly how do they hold influence over normal, decent people?

The average burger could not care less about sjws.

The media is infiltrated by them. Nothing more.

How is it better than reality where crazy retards from the mid west who wear button up flagprint shirts having so much influence over normal, working people on the coasts?

are you saying the major news networks in America hold no conservative values whatsoever?

i absolutely hate sjws, dont get me wrong, but conservative viewpoints and debate hold much higher sway among the average American household than some angry lesbians from Portland.

SJWs have infiltrated mid-level management positions. So while they're not at the top, they're able to agitate fairly effectively despite it.

The way they're able to hold some level of dominion over normal people is because their spearhead is always under the guise of protecting or helping out the downtrodden. That's harder to immediately unpack and argue against -- even when it's beyond obvious it's just a ploy. They also have next to zero qualms about targeting streams of revenue which means that any given target, should they speak out, will be speaking out for little social effect and at great potential personal cost.

All in all, they're very resentful, very petty, and actually enjoy when their opponents are inconvenienced or in pain. Look at this person in the pic. This is the kind of person you're dealing with. There is an air of malice that permeates their entire being.

Attached: smuggly.jpg (508x434, 37K)

No. That's wishful thinking. Besides, the very fact that they've been so effective at taking over the media is extremely troubling.

good reply.

though I still dont agree they hold such a level of influence to affect the average person.

for every huffington post article of bullshit, there is an Alex Jones rant

people will always seek out views that echo their own sentiments.

pic unrelated

Attached: 9Khd5.jpg (1024x663, 173K)

You're missing the point.

Even conservatives have been cowed and conned into using some of the SJW lexicon which is the first step in the problem. You can't concede anything to SJWs. They're fundamentally wrong and they're bids at compromise aren't sincere. They see it as a stepping stone to the next "compromise" until they've won and gotten what they've wanted anyway.

I agree with your views but I also see the same stubbornness in right wing politics, particularly the religious types.

lets not bash the slippery slope argument now

You're not wrong, but you've missed the point.

What SJWs are hoping to achieve -- and have had more than some success with I might add -- is training social workers and teachers to be activists. So no, your grandpa watching Fox is likely not going to be effected. Your son and daughter is going to be taught at age 6 that because she has white skin, is able bodied, whatever the fuck they've got collective guilt.

They're after your kids so they don't have to "convince" them. They've already bought the farm from the get go.

Oh I agree with you completely on that. Yeah, I'm sure the religious right wing would love to be in the position SJWs are right now.

every day, the same faggot posts the same shitty post. kys finally, going to block this shit in post blocker.

my view is that they have had the torch taken from them as religion in general is being shown to be the joke that it is.

also sjws don't train social workers and teachers to be activists, they're not Islamic State. People smart enough to be social workers and teachers can make up their own mind, often they are sjws naturally.

ok

Attached: 1510399706622.jpg (960x960, 66K)

It's my view that the people who're an "SJW naturally" are so few and far between it can't possibly account for all the social workers and teachers that seem to be quite happy with the SJW point of view.

That's the thing about it. You don't need a "full conversion." Don't need to be part of an organization like ISIS to play the SJW role effectively. You just got to get them to a point where they're like,

"Oh... yeah I guess PoCs have had it tough... and a lot of what I enjoy in my day to day life came about through terrible means..."

That's all it takes, user! When framed like that, it hardly sounds unreasonable.

oh my fucking god you have posted this like 8 times get the fuck out with your shitty bait and kill yourself

I'm legally requiring your to eat shit and die OP

Attached: electrosuid.png (1280x720, 724K)

still here

Attached: dee snider.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

Is this a pics you shouldn’t share thread?

Are you lost user?

I just don’t know why someone keeps sharing this pic when they shoukdnt

Fear of having no purpose

The natural rebelliousness of youth clamped onto the wrong thing to rebel against (social norms, gender norms, etc.)

And once the ball started rolling, more and more people became misinformed, and chose the side that faced less difficulties, claiming to be "progressive", all the while receiving praise for having the same group mentality, forever in an echo chamber of lies, misinformation, false promises, and emotional weakness. All just so they can feel accepted and have a place in the world like they're doing something productive in history, because no group of people are more obsessed with acceptance than young adults.

TL;DR: People want to be accepted and follow the easy route, thus creating an ever growing echo chamber, meaning no learning can be done.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Good luck with that.

8?
Hi new fag.

Attached: 1519420415567.jpg (540x960, 57K)