Be jew

>be jew
>controls europe behind the scenes
>let gates open so muslims come to europe
>europeans get replaced by blacks and arabs
>islam obviously become the predominant religion since migrants are mostly muslims
>christianity die
>now you are a jew surrounded by angry muslim fanatics
>ifuckedup.jpeg

Tell me why the mighty joos controlling the entire world would do such an idiotic thing.

from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzjIK_bXI-g)
vid.me/pncX
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-to-french-jews-israel-is-your-home/
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/move-over-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion-make-room-for-the-yinon-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=afsjg4XEpTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't say I haven't thought the same thing before. What's the endgame? I don't see Jews taking control of a radical Islamic continent.

the jews control america, not europe
you cucks just choose to destroy yourselves

revenge for muh 6 gorillion and for all the times medieval Europeans fucked Jews over

I find amusing how these threads have almost no response at all, or when they have a response, it's inconsistent.

>implying muslims wont starve and die without the white man supporting them.

The jews and the chinks are the only other races that can actually build civilizations.

Stupid goyim, we want all the Jews to aliyah to Israel. Islam are useful idiots.

Soros defunded FEMEN when they tried to set up in Israel. Don't you see - the whole point is to make Israel the dominant force in the world.

>>now you are a jew surrounded by angry muslim fanatics
They bail out to Israel when this happens

JIDF detected

Bingo. And that was the whole point in the first place. Zionists are pissed that not all Jews went to Israel. Now they're forcing them to, using Muslims

Stupid, short-sighted answer. Don't underestimate kikes my friend. They are a formidable enemy.

>my mother was non-practicing jew
>I was raised as catholic thanks to dad (and have my benis intact)
>the global kike conspiracy has not conacted me yet
sure I am not pureblood but i still deserve to take part in it

They don't care about you, mudblood.

You're a goy in their eyes, friend.

I am entitled to Israeli citizenship
Isn't that enough?
How do I become kike enough to influence world governments

BAHAHAHAHA OH MAN

>> now you are a jew surrounded by angry muslim fanatics
> your anglo masters are khaliffs now
> you`ve built the wall around territories with good climate
> life of the poorest kike is better, than 99% of tanned europeans
> you have nukes so they cant do war on you
> you claim all white man losses and all the white man culture in europe for yourself, because jews are white

crazy arguments here

So they go to Israel, surrounded by muslims, who are even more dangerous considering they will take over Europe if western culture disappear. Oh boy the joos sure are so clever

There are several types of jews (right wing jews, left wing jews, secular jews, goyim tier jews)

But beside that, you don't see the biultig picture:
>force diversity
>dilute etnicity of all nations
>this kills the nationalism (see blatant flag burnings in US)
>mixed people have lower IQ and become worker ants
>jews keep their high IQ because they don't mix
>goyim-tier jews all run to Israel (cuz islam everywhere)
>high IQ jews fuse into all government apparratus'
>this jew elite stay in host nations inside gated communities and accumulate shekels for motherland.

Local population can vote as they want, jew will stay in top control.
See EU commissions and EU itself is filled to brim with unelected jews.

> now you are a jew surrounded by angry muslim fanatics

> move to Israel
> conquer the Middle East

The jews are a parasite race. They feed off the host until they eventually kill it and themselves. It isn't rational, but it is a compulsion they cannot control.

>implying it was only europeans

Funny thing about that chart is that it's correct 95% of the time.

I already know all of that, but at the end it doesn't make sense. What's the point of all of that ? You guys say it's in order to control the world, but they will be surrounded by muslims, and at the end get killed. That doesn't looks like a good plan.

Yeah so Israel is kinda small and Europe is muslim. You really think that 3 millions jews would be able to stop them ?

Ok but that doesn't answer my question

Also to demarginalize the topic: perpetrators do not control everything, but they push the master-plan.

For kikes today the main puhser is education and science and the agenda lies in cultural marxism. Kikes like faggots are the service-minority, so they pretty much do not understand why they are doing this, but they are interpellated by >muh gorillions, >muh pogroms and stuff like that, to find the excuse for their crimes. They probably wont be abandoned by their masters, because it`s really reliable and flexible tool.

Anglos in turn, push for libertarianism and mudslimes.
Because this way they can abandon democracy and establish khalifate in the old world (and try the new world). The tool for pushing this in old world is blind trusts. They create oligarchies and force oligarchs to give up all "their" property to anglo blind trust rule.
Also they constantly make publications of damaging information against oligarchs and create new information to disclose, so the figure-heads will better comply and if there would be oligarch-conspiracy against anglos, they would open the truths of how oligarchs raped and tortured children or something equally horrible (and i mean really truths, it`s not made up, basically they require this for the job interview) - so general public wont defend them.
Also most of the oligarchs are kikes, so they pass the job interview with ease.

If you subscribe to uncle yuris teachings, this would be a move to trigger the crisis, the people will get tired of that shit very quickly and embrace a new totalitarian government. Normalization phase begins.

Part of the one world plan is to destroy other religions in the process and replace it with some form of devil worship. And by mashing the Muslims and Christians together, the idea is that they'll cancel out and the Jews will stay safe.

They just interpellating kikes against guatemalians here.

In earlier times, they really had to kill a couple of them. Now hot news topic is enough.

Show this to a kike and he is ready to sign the zika virus import papers to guatemala.

now all the jews flee to iseal surrounded by a wall and cutting edge tech

So europe kills their enemy for them, and is too busy to care what they do in 'self defense'. Theres going to be wars all over the place and theyre going to take over basically everything around israel while everyone is busy fighting the muslims.

I know what is the "plan". I'm just asking a simple question : why would they do that if at the end they will be obliterated by the muslims ?

This is not how it works. Europe is the strong point of Christianity. If Europe get filled with muslims, Christianity in Europe will die with it. Only Islam will remain. Muslims are way more fanatics than Christians and if they take control they will make sure Islam is the only religion.

> suddenly: > BREAKING NEWS: > christian gangs appear all around europe - they find kikes by DNA and gas them in the lampshade-shaped oven
> you: > ok, wont report selling these mudslimes exlposives components during christmass
> later that day > BREAKING NEWS: > kike bombs the christmass

or
> you: > 911 - hello there are mudslimers buying terrorist stuff from me
> later that day > "christian" gangmen: > die kike
> BREAKING NEWS: > kike that protected christmass was killed by christians

Fun facts:
1. Kikes are just a religious sect and can not be distinguished by DNA at all.
2. Modern genetic is today where it can only distinguish parent reliably. And grand-parent not reliably so much. Nothing else. Basically all genetic markers research is only PR to enforce certain worldview on people.

> why would they do that if at the end they will be obliterated by the muslims ?
Are they obliterated in israel?

>Europe will die with it.
Yes, that's the point. Europe has to die in order for it to be replaced with the Jew World Order.

Reminder Jews opened the gates of Spain to the Muslim hordes and to this day are proud of it.

When Europe will disappear and Muslims won't be afraid to show their support for jihad, it would happen.

Afraid of what?

Muslims already control a part of the world, the shit middle east, and the jews arent particularly bothered by it.

They all follow the same religion but can't get their shit together. There isn't even easy travel between neighbouring muslim nations.

If they ever got serious territory here they would be their own worst enemy. The people that have to deal with muslims the most are muslims and look where gets them.

Why would Europe kill muslims ? I guess you are talking about ISIS and all other terrorist groups, but that won't destroy Islam

So, a minority of Jews controlling a continent full of muslims ?

>So, a minority of Jews controlling a continent full of muslims ?
Possible as a transient stage, but the long run goal is to eliminate both Christianity and Islam.

What i mean is that muslims will get full jihad if most of white countries disappear.

I'm not sure you can't stop Islam without a Christian Europe. Or tell me how the few jews would be able to destroy christianity and islam worldwide by themselves

I'm not sure if it will work, either. If you think about the Bolshevik Revolution, they couldn't get rid of religion that time. My suspicion is that we'll get into outright transhumanism, mass depopulation, or something like that before they'd ever really eliminate religion. Cultural subversion so far has done a better job than anything else, but even then the plan to use "green" ideas to switch things over to paganist earth-worship is faltering badly.

So you can see there are many vectors for getting it done. Getting Christianity and Islam to destroy each-other is just one of them. Meanwhile, it causes enough chaos to maintain control and direct the future flow of events.

>do as OP said
>holocaust 1.0finaly happens
>jew that are not as rich are killed
>they use nukes and whipe goatfuckers out of the planet
>walk the dinossaur

But how will Islam disappear then ? By the same process for Christianity ?

Because that isn't how it works retard. It's almost as fucking stupid as these super villains who are going to take over the entire world by killing everyone and ruling over....who exactly?

>He doesn't know Jews put profit before everything else
>He doesn't know that as soon as the Jew owned media turns on Muslims and it's suddenly acceptable to treat them the way they treat everyone else it doesn't play directly into the Jews hands
>He doesn't know that Jews are literally incapable of fighting for themselves and the best they can manage is their "elite" secret service murdering children, blowing up hospitals and using the woe is me card when they get called out
>He doesn't know when the inevitable civil wars start and countries need to be rebuilt the Jew owned banks will be right on hand to dish at loans at handy interests rates of only 5000%pa

Use your brain you fucking retard. Then again you're from France, the home of degeneracy. Gas yourself.

Something like that. If you're out to destroy all religion and all nations, then you have to think about religion in terms of being a political movement. How many of the imported Muslims are actually devout Muslims and how many want to come in for economic benefits, go out drinking, replace existing legal structures, etc.? And after the fighting wears on for long enough then both sides start to think, "let's not cling to religion so much because it leads to fighting" and "let's both change our laws so that we all live under one law" and they intermarry and slowly their past identities fade away.

Don't know how exactly it will work, but it's not something that is easy to control directly anyway, so you just force a crisis situation and then manage the crisis.

Tell me what those civil wars would be about
and calm your tits faggot

>"let's not cling to religion so much because it leads to fighting" and "let's both change our laws so that we all live under one law" and they intermarry and slowly their past identities fade away.
In a time when even europeans come to the middle east to fight in the jihad, it looks kind of weird from the muslims

It's more complex that the joo-minati high in a tower laughing their asses off at us pale ants. This ain't no movie m8.
It's a lot of individuals doing different things at different levels with different intensives for what they are doing, and they just happen to be VERY disproportionately Chosen.

There seem to be four tiers
>1.) people who fall for the shit hook, line, and sinker; mainly because they don't look/think deeper and because the shit feels good (i.e. feels good to give starving Africans food, but they really need roads to get to a job instead but that doesn't feel as good.) It's an easy no thought level where is most normie leftist are at, they are only sheep following the herd and eating the sweetest grass.

2.) People who are aware in some respect of what is going on/ know some of shit isn't that true, but still double think their way out and "rationalize" their shit, but they have to double think much harder to make up for the mental discord (this makes them more dangerous than tier one because they have to do things that validates their positions.). Almost all non-Sup Forums approved politicians are at this level or worse, and many normal people are at this level particularly college students (see this cuck as reference youtube.com/watch?v=wzjIK_bXI-g)

>3.) People who know what they are doing and the effects that they have, but have some internal faint scraps of "reasoning" for some the things they advocate. They mostly act for their own interests: be it a mayor of a big city giving a shit tonne of aid to nogs and enriching areas because nigs vote 95% in the US and it gets votes from whites because it looks good/nice or someone who only want to feel good for signaling and bashing working class whites. The this is they mostly think A lot of lest wing politicians are this but pretend to be tier 2 to save face but most don't have a long term agenda or a thought out plan.

That doesn't answer my question

> What i mean is that muslims will get full jihad if most of white countries disappear.
Their current one is mostly funded and controlled either by anglo (taliban, al-quaeda) or by USA (isis).
Also they cant into war or anything. Modern military equipment can be conquered by smart whites, who can hack, who can social engineer, etc. Sandniggers are incapable of such things.

You can see it easily when you see how they act with females. Whites cheat (like bying expensive-looking clothes or hiring a cool car), whites charm with words, make them laugh, buy them with cute presents, whites invented romantic and drama, etc. We reproduce trough this.
Sandniggers do only force, because they are incapable. If you make sandnigger reproduce trough intelligence - he would go extinct in 2-3 generations.

OP, it doesn't matter, they want all Jews to be in Israel. Only then, will the Jewish Messiach appear and lead to the Jewish golden age. They are literally fulfilling a 3000 year old prophecy

Well the interbreeding is key. As correctly points out, there is an intellectual disparity overall. So you have to get both peoples to merge into one big smear of equality.

EXACTLY. Took us awhile to get there, but we got there. Great work Sup Forums.

Bearded sky dad will protect them from bearded terrorists, goy. Don't fear for chosen, Rambo Jesus will make it all safe.

>Implying it's all jews and not just the financial elite, which contains a disproportionate number of jews

It's the only plausible explanation. It's not some crazy conspiracy theory. Unlike Christians, who worship a kike on a stick, Jews believe in mysticism. Jews deny that Jesus was the messiah, and believe the messiah will appear before the Jewish calendar ends in 2047. I am the Jewish Messiach.

le sandniggers are retard meme
Don't underestimate them

You think interbreeding will stop Islamization ?

It is odd to wind up at that conclusion after trying to exhaust the alternative explanations. But what are you going to do when the rabbit holes keep sending you back there?

>You think interbreeding will stop Islamization ?
I don't know if it will or not, but that's the idea being circulated both at academic policy levels and through media brainwashing.

Can you offer any alternatives?

I can imagine some, but they typically wind up being in an equivalence class of ancient mysticism that I just don't have the time to research these days. Even worse, every time I knock into it, I get closer to advanced technological research or the sort that people like you and I are not privy to.

I'm pretty sure we're living in "interesting times" whether they be the end times or not.

fixed it for you shlomo
>be jew
>controls europe behind the scenes
>let gates open so muslims come to europe
>muslims fuck shit up
>conservative christians to the rise
>crusade
>no muslims in middle east
its a win win

Because they expect prophesy will protect them.

No, really. Jews have the arrogance to believe everyone else on the planet will become their slaves one day and all their property will belong to them. If they can believe that, they definitely believe Talmudic prophesy will protect them. You should take a Jew literally when they talk about their faith.

ITS DA JOOOOOOOOS

> Don't underestimate them
I`m not at all. We have anglos, who can force intelligent people like Russians to make infrastructure for them. But when they are left for themselves this turns every time the same. Anthropogenic desert. Literally.

They had assyrians, but they do not have assyrians. And they exterminated zoroastrianism to the point of cryptoreligion. Solely by force.

Their best bantz is to call st.molynex bigot, when he does not mention how sandniggers territories in israel are occupied, when he talks about Trumps wall and kike hypocricy of building their wall and opposing american wall.

Also the level of kike intelligence: they cant answer to stephen's question about the wall, they just interpellated to think so and think they are smart, because they have monopolies in public education and science - two most retarded industries in the modern world.

I forgot to add Cont.

4.) or should I say (((tier 4))) While it's not just Jews, it people who know full well what they are doing even if they aren't fully realist about it (we didn't have a complex scientific understanding of racial difference in 1915 but that didn't stop the rich from exploiting dumb nigs with welfare and chimp tier entertainment.) These people tend to be rich and powerful and work from the shadows and are slow, you don't win Monopoly in one turn. Simple shit like more Mexicans into the US is cheap labor for the (((rich))) and free votes for lefties. A win win. And when opposition shows up, change the narrative so they look bad and bribe them to want the same thing as you; see #ProudCuck

The area where we goes wrong is we often thing (or post as if we think) this is some MLG compilation Illuminati shit, when it is really a disorganized group of people who all have there own agendas and ideas. They are like Michael J. Fox trying to drill a large hole in a wooden board with a drill bit that is way to small. They go all over the place hitting stupid angles, way off center, and with the precision of a schizophrenic. A lot of different people doing different things, but they are working toward drilling that hole

With the muzzies it is the same. The rich want more of them because cheap labor. The politicians want them because free votes, bribes from the rich, signaling, and if things get too bad they can impose totalitarian rule in order to stop the raping and bombings. The normies feel good when they let them in and bad if they don't, and if they don't accualy have to deal with them or only deal with the best of the best they think they are fine peaceful people and they are of course afraid to be racist. This isn't Illuminati
A big thing we do is shit talk media. But the thing is media is run by Jews so there, Ha got 'em. But what are Jews run by? Wealth, and money. So of course they will put out what gets money.

An allem sind die Juden schuld!
Die Juden sind an allem schuld!
Wieso, warum sind sie dran schuld?
Kind, das verstehst du nicht, sie sind dran schuld.
Und Sie mich auch! Sie sind dran schuld!
Die Juden sind, sie sind und sind dran schuld!
Und glaubst du’s nicht, sind sie dran schuld,
an allem, allem sind die Juden schuld!
Ach so!

But it is just objectively easier to control uneducated, simple minded muslims and negros, than to control organized, developed nations of educated whites.
It makes perfect sense to replace the biggest threat with a lesser one.

This is not a fairy tales movie shit. Stop dreaming

vid.me/pncX

>now you are a jew surrounded by angry muslim fanatics

>"America please save greatest ally."
>US destroys Europe and Middle East.
>Jews inherit the region.

monkeys are easier to manipulate.

they need slaves , not masters

>Jews controlling muslims
You don't seem to understand the problem here

You guys don't understand what i am talking about. You repeat yourselves. I don't care about how they're doing it, i already know, i just want to know where this is going, since for now, from what i have understood it doesn't seems to go in their favor.
Or maybe you have other theories about where destroying Europe and leaving it in the hand of islam is leading them

What do you mean? Even non-Jews have been successfully exploiting them for a long time. The US, for instance, routinely stirs up Muslims to knock over countries. It was a key component in taking down the USSR.

Now they're being mass transplanted all over the place. We're literally rounding them up and dropping them off halfway around the world because they can't flood their way over fast enough on their own.

> It was a key component in taking down the USSR.
Not really.

There's substantial debate over whether or not the economic impact really did as much as some like to claim, but as far as the plan goes it was a key part of the plan.

If all native europeans and christianity disappear, Islam will be the predominant nation in Europe, right ?
You've seen maybe that the more muslims there is in a country, the more extreme there are. They will notice that their leaders are jews, and i don't think they will accept being ruled by infidels.

Remember that time when Mr. Putin announced he was getting real tired of this bullshit and he'd be stepping in to keep Syria intact if we were unwilling to take care of the mess? And then he stepped in and started cleaning this up quickly and effectively?

They are not as big a threat as we are made to think. We're going out of our way to make them a threat.

>implying they will still be only 30 000 extremists

someone wanna post the
>"hey Sup Forums it was da joos right"
>*berg*
>pure coincidence :|

>be Sup Forums
>If the jews become sucessful in your country it's not because they are a well experienced ancient people, it's because they are evil and want to destroy everything. So every eventual mess that they end doing in the elite (for self political advantages included) it's mainly because they are jews and are conspiring against low melanin skin people. Makes sense.

Has ISIS ever attacked Israel?

And what are they going to do? Invent their own advanced weaponry, infrastructure, and training? They'll develop a functional economy? No, they'll btfo themselves like in South Africa.

White people brains are different than the rest of races. This is why racemixing on white people is so pushed.

They once revealed against the secret masters of the world, jews.

No. Are you implying that the jews controls ISIS and all other jihadist groups ?

You still think that middle east muslims are all silly goatfuckers, right ?
They can organize, in contrary with africans

Could be a number of reasons.
Depopulating the Levant, strengthening Israel while weakening Europe.

They may be ready to push a war against Islam in Europe before the demographics are such that the Muslims can get into power through the ballot box.
Europeans would still crush Islam in Europe in a conflict situation for the next decade or two while we still retained control of our armies and military technology while still being allied to America.

Israel could sit and watch as European countries tear themselves apart to swoop in afterwards militarily or to come in as a 'rebuilder' and money lender after the destruction in order to gain power.

They may be trying to bring about a full scale war scenario in which the mosque in Jerusalem will be destroyed so they can fulfill the prophecy of the reconstruction of the Temple there. In this case they may not even be thinking about the potential consequences of having Islamic European nations at all.

That's not how the theory goes, though.

According to the theory, jews want to mix every nation's people up so that the jews can be the CEO's in this new world of rootless, uncivilized gentiles. Said money will then be used for, and only for the jewish people and Israel.

The people will have no common denominator to fight for. In a mixed world, there would be no country or people to fight for.

Well, I'm not saying it won't be highly destructive. I'm saying destruction is the inevitable and intentional consequence. The destruction just has to be kept to a managable level.

Consider, for instance, Henry Kissinger's concept of low intensity conflict ("LIC") or Zbigniew Brzezinski's firm claim that there was not much danger in creating Al Qaeda because a bunch of angry Muslims were not a big deal.

I am not implying that, I'm just saying the evidence shows that Islamic extremists are more of a threat to Christians than they are to Jews

This.

they want this though
the want to scare jews to israel ,have them make aliyah

empty the mid east of mudslimes to make room for greater israel they neeto send muzzies to Eu and at the same time it destroys their rivals

Makes europe rise up and kill arabs, then no arabs, and jews didn't have to lift a finger.

If it was the plan, they should have done this on muslim countries the same time as they did for ours then.

That also makes people fungible. Combine that with eliminating the family unit (and eventually voluntary sexual reproduction) and now you've basically got your Brave New World situation.

Now One World Government Company Inc. has a pool of human resources that it can shift and allocate as needed for best efficiency.

When one breaks and the cost to repair exceeds the cost to replace then it's Soylent Green time. That's what's really behind Obamacare. IBM's Watson computer is currently used to run the algorithms. And, no surprise, The Jews are behind it again.

I was also thinking of this. What if it was to push nationalism in order to make christianity great again to destroy Islam ?

>"If it was the plan, they should have done this on muslim countries the same time as they did for ours then."
>Implying they aren't already working on it

The US-Israeli unholy alliance destabilized the middle east with several wars, with the aim to install a pupped government, which they then can turn the country liberal with.

If they were to send LGBT activists and atheists to the ME, they would instantly get imprisoned, killed or annhilated. The only possible approach is to destabilize the area, before "stabilizing" it again with a zio puppet.

They just managed to sell the poisonous apple to the arabs, soon they'll offer the zio-liberal antidote. Screencap this, you might want to read this again in 5-10 years tops.

This is a lot of wheel-spinning to justify why you're all so dissatisfied with your lives, don't you think?

Maybe instead of all this you should focus on building a spaceship to escape the Jews.

the plan is to get jews to all go to israel
the plan is the oded yinon plan
to create greater israel

they have a demographic problem in israel they need all diaspora jews to move there to fulfill their jew book prophecy and create greater israel
they need someplace to send the displaced arabs to, they need to clear out the arabs to make room for diaspora jews to immigrate so they can create eretz yisrael,greater israel

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-to-french-jews-israel-is-your-home/

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/move-over-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion-make-room-for-the-yinon-plan/

youtube.com/watch?v=afsjg4XEpTs

>67 cents have been deposited into your bank account. t. Hillary4America inc.