Okay, Sup Forums! I need to slim down fast...

Okay, Sup Forums! I need to slim down fast. Give me suggestions of DIET PILLS or OTHER PRESCRIPTION DRUGS that you know to be effective at losing weight. Thanks in advance.

Attached: Pika6.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Attached: American_Pika.jpg (1600x1063, 384K)

Eat dick.
Drink bleach.

Amphetamines you fucking mong.

Okay yeah so I've tried that. Looking for a more effective solution.

Do keto. Ive dropped 20 pounds in around 3 weeks. But I also broke my diet on a weekend out with my lady which will fuck you for a few days.

Attached: 1518149177481.jpg (370x699, 17K)

Elaborate. I'm not some degen slob who's gonna buy crystal. Tweakers creep me out. And I don't wanna start oozing pus and sprouting scab holes all over. Next!

Talk to me about it while I research that. How effective is it? How do you know?

Sooo uhhhh

Pretty much just dont eat carbs. Less than 20 grams of net carbs a day. Buy some ketone test strips from your drug store and piss on them a few days and measure your ketone levels. Medium levels are your aim.

My diet consists of mostly meat and cheese. You want a lot of fat too. Like 70%of your calories from fat 25% from protein and 5% from carbs.

Once you get into it maintaining isn't hard. I want bread and shit from time to time but it isnt too bad.

Also, I'm 6'4 and down to 250. Goal is around 200

Try fasting only liquids alowed after 2 days the hunger pains go away

How did you hear about this? Also, describe what you've been eating every day. Thanks, user!

Of course... I used to do that all the time. Do you suggest a full on cleanse, or just liquid only...?

I'm 5'9", 209 lbs. Female. I don't quite look like it yet due to my frame, but I'm not proud of it. I've never struggled with this shit. I would love to get back down to 140

Various diet and workout videos. The one that I watched before I actually started was something by thebeardedwoodsman on youtube. Its a cool channel. He's got this super positive improve yourself vibe.

Well, I'm on third shift, I ate a slice of country ham before work and I picked up some cheese. I usually will eat a steak or a porkchop and be fairly full. Eggs and bacon and lots of butter. Avacados are good but they I dont like them enough to buy them too often. As for greens stick to cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. Spinach is good too. I also drink the shit out of Mio drink mixes. 0 calories and lots of flavors.

I also havent been working out so if you are lazy or have a weird schedule like mine it's good too.

Then we have the same amount of weight to lose!

Eat okra. It's a bit gross because in its normal state it's like asparagus with a clear jelly around it. The flavor is good but texture is gross. Heat it up so it's pretty warm and eat a cup or two of it a day. Combine this with some cardio in a day. Loo, for people selling or giving away a spin bike or life cycle bike and cycle on it 30 min to 1 hr a day on moderate difficulty.

take adderall
double dose everyday(every12 hrs for grown ass niggas)
dont eat food
except chicken nuggets and only between 3 and 5 am
snort cocaine randomly threw out the day
and only snort ketamine when you need a moral boost

adderall is pretty good for it, pretty easy to get prescribed as well

As for the safer route though, it's better to just cut out sugary drinks and drink only water, black tea, etc. as well as taking walks and eating home cooked meals, trust me, you'll notice a difference

Just chew some unroasted coffee beans and run for a km or so. Start on a pemmican diet too and you'll be slim in no time.

Ketoguy here, been thinking about eating pemmican for a while. Have you tried it and if so, how is it?

Haven't tried it myself, but I heard it's really good and can last for decades if done right

Word. I may try to make it one of these days. It just seems like a rather involved process if im gonna prep it to eat soon. If I was making it to store it'd be a little different.

Its not that hard its simple fucking math. Eat like 1500 calories a day and dont drink anything but water.

Intermittent fasting. Look it up doctor berg on YouTube has alot of info. I lost 15 pounds in a month and gained a shitton of muscle. It pumps your body with hgh and helps you stay lean but its not for everyone. Good luck

Buy a bottle of "apple cider vinegar with the mother" (yes, you read it correctly). Twice a day add one tablespoon to 4 oz of water and drink it with a straw (use a straw to protect tooth enamel from the acidic apple cider). Lose 3-5 lbs per week.

chem Sup Forumsro here, 37.5mg phentamine with 500umg of Chromium Picolinate, compounded with {methocel E4M}+{Avicel}, they act as a binder and releasing agent.
1x37.5mg/500umg each morning, increase dose until appetite suppressing effects become apparent.
max daily dose ~ 150mg/1.5mg.

another name for phentamine is Duramine.

it is a substuted amphetamine analogue, you wont twink out, there is no euphoria, no jaw clench. there may be a slight elevation in heart rate and blood pressure. expect some excessive persperation for the initial week. possible side effects may be insomnia, but this is subject to the person.

hope this helps.