Just give us the trophy already!

You really want to do this, hm? This is your last chance, Juve.. Think... No? So it's like that hm..

>*inhales loudly*

I did everything in my power to keep your safe you know... But you refused my help.. You kept insisting.. You buried your head in the sand. What's more, you bit the hand this helpful, reaching hand that asked nothing more of you than to bend the knee to your betters.
But you had to play tough... Too afraid of lose face in front of the lads eh.. Honorable... but don't be mistaken, we will not pull our punches. This will not have a fairytell ending. You can't hope to defeat us. You will not get up at the last second to send me on the floor. You will not swoon over the beautiful girl by your sheer courage.

>*take a menacing stance while pointing an accusing finger*

Tomorrow night is going to be the blowout to end all blowouts. Tomorrow night we will destroy your corporeal forms. We will bend you to our will. We will break you. We will eradicate you. Violate you in the most intimate ways. And reshape and destroy you again, for the sake of our enjoyment. An eternity of supplice that will make the Ninth Circle look like a pleasant stroll at the beach. In this indescribable suffering, you will never know whether you're drowning of burning. Aha, as they say Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son. But this doesn't end here.... ahaha oh no.

We will annihilate the ἰδέα of the Juventus Football Club S.p.A. Never again will sentient beings from now on to the death heath of the universe will be able to fathom the concept of you. Soon your shadow will vanish off the caves, and nobody will ever know you existed in this pathetic realm of existence. We will break you in ways you never though were possible, Juve.

>*cast head back will a powerful laugh*

Oh Juve, no need to cry now. The die is cast. You have sealed your faith.
We are en route. We will not stop. We will not forgive. And never will you forget El Real Madrid Club de Fútbol.
Expect us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Its over2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very good thread

Hey. Use this Pepe. It's better

Perro caca

the meme wouldn't be complete without OP's artifact riddled pepe

Porto pepe, gypsy halal and this french are the best posters in Sup Forums 2016/2017 season.

Prove me wrong.

But I created the meme when I insulted Juventus hard!

>still has a cross on the crown

Thanks Mate!

>tfw we are all in this thread now

genuinely hope Real Mad wins because of you m8, you've earned it

I unironically believe I have feelings for you, frenchposter

been waiting for this thread for days now

I love you, french user

these are very good posts
and they said Sup Forums was dying

Making Sup Forums Great Again

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Its over2/
Now that the dust has settled, which one was the best?

Sam will rise again

Sup Forums is probably the best board right now. Not as autistic as Sup Forums, not as cringy as /r9k/, not as pretentious as Sup Forums, not as low as Sup Forums, not as high as /lit/ and not as paranoid as Sup Forums

I LOVE YOU

Don't forget perro caca posting.

SAVED

Romanian guy started perro caca?

You saved my other Real Pepe too!

Thanks!

>us
What part of Madrid are you from?

>inhales legendarry
You're fucked Coglione

I need more!!!

Post the Porto Tonberry pls

the Portuguese have really improved. good work lads.

>probably
>implying
It is the best by far. The other boards have been insufferable since 2014.

Please remove the crown, porto pepe

I am but a loyal /cus/tomer. What are you, some kind of "lifelong fan"?
Don't make me laugh.
You are nothing. A leech. A parasite. A freeloader. Me? I'm Real Madrid Club de Fútbol. El Real.
I own full kits. Balls. Accessories. Memorabilias. All paid with my hard earned money. From the sweat of my brow I ate "Halal Madrid". I contributed to the club so much I probably own a significant percentage of Ronaldo's CR7 back left thigh.
So yes. We. As opposed to "Us". Because you are not, and will never be part of this wonderful customer experience.

I bend my knee to you, Pierre.

So this is what it means to be.. a TRUE CUSTOMER

(checked)

this is literally better than nobel prize literature

So this is the power... of Real

If digits juve loses

If digits Madrid loses.

No Ronaldo, No Real Madrid. Period.

All that Modric, Kroos pass here pass there can be easily nullified with ease..

Madrid customers shouldn't kid themselves that it's their spanish players that are actually making all those things happen..they owe ALL of their recent success to a portuguese player.

I'm glad we have unique shitposters, but above all of them, portofrog guy, you may be my alltime favorite, even if I am an american benficuck customer.

wtf, i love frogs now

> -6

:)

What part of Real Madrid are you from Jean?

What did he mean by this

Ready to get raped merengues?

Based frog.

shut up chicano

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

>forgetting slovakia

get help

>still won all their matches by 3-4 goals whenever he's been out this season

Yeah he's so crucial..

MFW Juve wins CL

K I N O

MY NIGGAS IS REAL MADRID
YOU NIGGAS IS MORE LIKE MALAGA

only because the dutch cityfag had some calls to take

Madrid frog is my favorite poster. Him and Perro caca are making spuh great again

do not bully Peru

OP here, in Brussels for the week-end. I wont be with you tonight but all my heart with be with our boys

They'd have been fucked in the CL without him

Cant you find a bar to watch it mon'ami?

What will happen if Real fuck up?

*Samir

Juve win the treble

If double, Ronaldo will lose Halal the game by letting it all SLIP

BTFO

wtf
i guess i'm a halal supporter now!

So that means it'll be a draw & penalties?

for me its the slovak, romanian slipposter and UMA DELICIA

Goat

>gypsy halal
Who?

Porto Tonberry?

Thanks, Mate

Here you go

Thanks, American Moor

say something nice about him

The goal against Atleti was nice.

Who can stop us lads?
>Cristiano in GOAT mode
>Best midfield in the world
>Isco needs to win to pay his alimony
>Carvajal fully fit
>Ramos
>Navas has just made some character development
Just give us the trophy already.

Karim? Karim Mostafa Benzema? It's simple, he's on the top of the world right now. He's probably the best player in Madrid. Hell, in Spain.
He's simply unstoppable. A force of nature as they say. He has an appetite for goals and all the little thing that you can't train for.

I was shacking when Deschamp decided to put him aside. And our defeat against Spain proved that "Benzebut" is nigh irreplaceable.
Giroud? He's so-so.
Griezmann? He wont make my top 10.
Mbappe? Call me in 5 years.
But Karim? He would have run past everything.

I hope Didier makes the right decision for the FIFA World Cup 2018.

Fantastic thread.
Does anyone have all the posts by French customer? Before Atlético and Bayern matches?

All I have is

this is fucking beautiful

should be framed

Told you

OP here.
No need for words anymore. We did it

Thank you based gabacho

Based frog

truly the 12th man
based Pierre

cheers OP

>tfw he was right all along

Fucking cunts

Thanks you based frog prophet

>Top 10 anime battles

my hero

>4-1
The bullying wasn't necessary.

Shooters shoot. Wanted Real MAD to win because of TSUUnaldo and OP. Thank you le french GOATman of shitposting.

B A S E D

Juve bandwagonners mad as f

You can use my waifu whenever you want good man

merci, based frogman

GOAT

could you make a celebration thread?