Harry Styles came out as bisexual

Harry Styles came out as bisexual
>discuss

Attached: 1521102639320.jpg (620x620, 101K)

faggot

The sky's blue, discuss.

Anything else Catherine Obvious?

>Catherine
wat

Char
Lotte

> so it goes

Everyone is.

bi is not a thing
so he's gay, huh
Taylor Swift dated a gay guy

/thread
>"liking two things rather than just one thing is not possible"
This is literally how unintelligent you are.

Attached: 1488093859720.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Trump especially.

Attached: 1487385274532.jpg (533x800, 99K)

Who the fuck is harry styles? Sounds like the name of a poorly run pet groomers.

u mad?

>u mad?

Attached: 1521015932457.png (645x729, 83K)

go suck a dong and talk about how you find some random girl hot to your man, sissy
nobody cares if youre gay anymore

Jew Mad?

Attached: MAD Magazine 503_01.jpg (1245x1600, 285K)

This and tbh its because of the frequent Hollywood Jews that molested him

Nobody is denying that the homosexual side of being bisexual isn't homosexual, we're just saying that the heterosexual side of being bisexual isn't any less hetero either.
Being bisexual is liking both, not just one of the two. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS.

name 1 bisexual that had at least a quarter of relationships with girls compared to relationships he had with boys
"bisexuais" probably haven't thought about a girl during masturbation since their peepees started cumming

showbiz is harsh. i wonder how many times he got fiddled for the fame and success.

I know 5 guys that are bisexual, and have primarily or almost exclusively dated women.

Just making things up isn't how to get to the truth, my friend. I know you don't like the idea that a guy can like both, because that makes him relate to you in some way in what you like, but also likes something you don't want to think about liking.

I'm sorry the world is clearly too complex and full of shades of grey for your walnut of a brain to comprehend.

Harry Styles comes out as a male

Attached: gender-complicated-gas.png (500x522, 91K)

?

lol

Somebody in One Direction is a faggot? Unbelievable!

Attached: auroraborealis.jpg (640x480, 48K)