Quick poll Sup Forums. Are scooters gay? Im thinking about buying one

Quick poll Sup Forums. Are scooters gay? Im thinking about buying one

Attached: rome-by-vintage-vespa.jpg (550x363, 63K)

Yes

You're gay for asking

You should get a Honda Grom its basically a scooter but in the form of a motorcycle, way more nimble and fun than a scooter plus it gets great mpg. Scooters aren't gay but i think they are less fun. I ride a Yamaha bolt but fuck at the end of the day two wheels is two wheels ride what you want and be proud of it man

It's too gay for you if you have to ask

vespa or lambretta, no lickle asian mopeds, yes

Tbh scooters and motorcycles are just so dangerous most people die within the first 6 months of having them don't do it op I know it looks fun an all but it's not worth it I knew who I guy who got hit and died just sitting at a red light so don't some faggot say "all accidents are avoidable" they're not don't do it op save yourself the trouble

In GTA San Andreas they were called the Faggio.
Get a motorcycle, Pierre

Yes

Yes but it's more forgivable in places where they are the norm for travel, like Vietnam. In the U.S anywhere they are pretty gay.

The danger makes it all the more enjoyable the risk is worth the reward once you ride its hard to go back to a car. Its highly addicting and cures my depression and yes you will crash at some point so start on a smaller bike/scooter so you don't kill yourself. I know too many idiots who started outright on a 650cc sport bike or a 1000cc cruiser and have ended up in the hospital just be wise about it all and you will be fine.

OI OI SCOOTERBOY

not gay, the working class' favourite ride.

I own a vespa and I am obviously not gay.

Yes they are from a motorcycle rider standpoint I own a dual sport and almost every scooter squid i see is gay as fuck

get a lambretta, you'll get around betta.

TS1 4life

fookin dirty rocka

Attached: b19894ee32b0b9713c6b88203db911f6.jpg (520x327, 53K)

Your one guy isnt most people. I’m pretty sure they would be banned if even 5% died in the 1st six months

Only gay if you ride with your buddy.

Duke390 is my “scooter”. Love it.

kek

Attached: hehe.jpg (322x347, 30K)

No its the vespa I bought when I was young after I worked the whole summer. nearly 20 years ago.

Yes, you wanting one should be proof enough

No joke girls love scooters, I am not kidding

I have owned 27 motorcycles and scooters. Have well over 150,000 miles under my belt. Currently own 5 motorcycles and my girlfriend’s pink Buddy 125. Scooters are perfectly fine for buzzing around town. I owned a GROM with a lot of mods, including a Yuminashi BBK. The GROM is a great little bike if you don’t expect it perform the same duties as a motorcycle.