ITT: soyboy-core

ITT: soyboy-core

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-there-a-soy-milk-estrogen-connection
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028209009662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP's favourite artist

All rap t b h. The nogs don't get enough D vitamin.

Regardless of OP's shitbait, what do soyboys actually listen to? It's interesting to see this memetic archetype take form, along with the nu-male.

Animal Collective comes to mind.

Cage The Elephant
Literally OPs "artists"
Lady gaga
Taylor Swift
Techno-anything

Aren't they an imaginary group invented by ironic teenagers with no friends? Pretty sure imaginary categories don't listen to things. Also pretty sure that individuals listen to things and applying a hivemind to a group is retarded.
But Vampire Weekend and Kendrick Lamar.

Does soyboy mean vegan?

If so the answer is harsh noise

They all look like homeless junkies.

No, it's a meme word that means someone who is greatly emasculated. Comes from the belief that they often drink soy milk which has etrogen-like compounds in it.

AnCo, King Gizzard, Kendrick Lamar

Are you dumb? Lil Pump is the official rapper of the alt-right. He may be a degenerate but his alphaness makes him honorary.

Does it?

"i swallowed a whole 8th of a key and am still alive"

Yes, soy contains what are technically termed phytoestrogens which come from plants.
See: healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-there-a-soy-milk-estrogen-connection
For more inforation.

Obviously lmao It's not just some le ebic random meme Xd it has some truth to it. But who needs normal t levels? Fuck that noise. What male needs a daily drive?

whatever artists you listen to

>implying there's much truth to soy boys

do you have a small pecker

Where as cow's milk contains actual estrogen, which is why the whole soy leads to emasculation meme has always seemed weird to me.

Well humans can still metabolize and process the phytoestrogens. What makes it absurd is you need to consume a lot of soy to have a profound hormonal impact.

It contains phytoestrogens, but it doesn't have any horomonal effect on men, this is a myth perpetuated by dudebros.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028209009662

Vaporwave
Midwest Emo
Anything Pitchfork recommends them

By a lot, I mean a stupid amount and you'd have other problems before what would basically be a thyroid disruption.

Yeah, that’s why I’ve found a lot of these dietary peeves as extremely neurotic. I’m fairly certain any type of eating at all lowers your testosterone temporarily. Caring so rigidly about testosterone is really a sign of the times, everything is turned to numbers.

t. soy boy

Is soyboy a Sup Forums meme or is it a Sup Forums original

does that explain why scandinavians have such wide waists ? cus they drink shitloads of milk?

it was created on mu, because its origin is a mocking remark of some user regarding a neonazi band, which he said were "faggot soyboys trying to sound tough"

More like fudged numbers, they're correct about the estrogen but they erroneously jump to the conclusion it makes you "low-test." Not only that, but masculinity is determined by social factors, not testosterone levels.

What's the ethnicities of the dudes in center and right.I see they are not niggers,but mexicans or arabs maybe?idk

Lil Peep (guy to the right) is an American Euromutt of Swedish, Irish, and German. His real name is Gustav Åhr which gives him away as a Swede.

lil peep (on the right) is white, his parents are scandinavian. lil pump's last name is garcia so he might be mexican or whatever

Guy in the middle is Hispanic.

>Miami FL
He's probably Cuban.