We lost a nigga tonight

we lost a nigga tonight
rip fellow user
"suicide streamer"
good man. he will be remembered. Rest in piece, user. You are still and will always be with us.

Attached: 16878848.jpg (290x229, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/260170446
youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should be crying about his death not some stupid brain dead scientist.

Wait what.. why didn't anyone stop him

His internet friends tried to.

Attached: releventmeme.jpg (717x717, 136K)

rip sad boy.

Attached: 081.jpg (680x1014, 86K)

Fuck. That's heavy.

>inb4 newfag, been here a long, long time, but suicide is not the option

Post the Web vid please

Why he do it?

was there a note?

Here you go

Attached: 1521094180429.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>he will be remembered

FATALITY

Attached: headshot.jpg (836x495, 42K)

vimeo.com/260170446 with sound
this is why you can never get close to anyone.

wanna say it's super fucken selfish. yet i'm afraid of suicide of all things. rest easy kid.

Why did he do it? Was it because someone unrespectfully assumed his gender?

I mean again can be a fag can't stop you there, but those loli posters are really doing it in.

Fuck, poor girl she'll be forever traumatized

His mother really fucks me up. What a fucking selfish thing to do

F

Attached: press f.jpg (960x540, 63K)

No. No respect for that piece of shit. God fucking dammit, his mom found him

Can I get a quick run down, I'm not a robofag, and if I go /r9k/ I might end up the same

He committed LOG OF SHIT.

Attached: anherologofshit.jpg (1024x560, 68K)

BANGARANG!!!!

Attached: bang.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

damn nigga that nigga was weak, people obviously cared about him

rest in peace user
I hope at the very least your pain has ended
I also hope you're chillin in heaven (you probably are) but either way I am glad your pain is done
shame you couldn't figure things out though but its too late for what-ifs now
for now we stay in the world of the living and help those many other souls like you so they can do better... hopefully

Attached: b78b8478542d0d4b8d59aae0563e7.jpg (765x542, 143K)

Please tell it was that Andy shit spammer faggot.

This dude is a straight idiot...was..

fuck

his mother was home when he did it. fuck him, what an awful person he was

Attached: 1521011785802.jpg (600x404, 139K)

oh boo hoo
poor mother
you're a fucking fuckwit
dude had been suffering so bad mentally for so long that he literally offed himself and you feel bad for the fucking mother?
idiots like you always make me chuckle.
she'll get over it soon enough and get back to her own life with less to worry about.
He however is fucking dead.

>my best friend kills himself after years of intense depression
damnit he owed me 5 bucks that asshole!!!! GRRRR

Maybe she off's herself too...

Anyone who commits suicide ends up in hell if you belive in heaven you should know that ...

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: ox9lq22avkhcsh3756772000000.jpg (1280x636, 70K)

I doubt it.
I doubt she had spent much time with him lately.
He probably wasn't on her mind much.
She is busy, a mother with young children, he probably stayed to himself alot.

Sure there will still be pain for her and the rest of the family but nothing compared to what he went through and the daily doings of normal lives will distract them well enough.
Then after a few weeks they wont be thinking about him at all very much and life gos on.

It would be bad enough just to be born again... Keep your desert death cult nonsense to yourself, you know nothing about reality asshole

not all religions are the same... and people can follow there own religions too
my religion might only have a heaven, no hell.

I don't know user, you seem to be assuming quiet a lot

He'll be remembered for about 32 seconds, tops. The upside is that this is one fewer set of defective genes in the pool and we should rejoice for that.

May the souls of the g
Faithfully departed rest in peace

Amen.

yeah you're right
so go ahead and disregard what I said

either way I don't believe in pitying those who get hurt by someones suicide especially if said suicider wasn't really responsible for anyone else (like he was a Parent of a young child or something).
my pity in those situations is almost 100% reserved for the poor shmuck who felt bad enough for long enough that he actually pulled the trigger.
thats just me though.

I watched it around 6 minutes he does it. It wasn't painful. It happended within an instant and his pain was over. He was mentally in pain, good for him.

Kek. Good riddance to the weak piece of shit.

Your religion also supports antifa and traps, i bet...

Bet you've got kids hey?

I support traps but I hate antifa and the EU.

Attached: 1510787150926.jpg (503x424, 40K)

Your stupidity baffles me.

We've got Aquinas the theologian posting here!

F

You’ve clearly never had anyone close to you kill themselves

Also that’s the most bullshit thing I’ve heard you know nothing about this kids life

I don't care
and im pretty sure there are some major religions or versions of major religions which are like that (heaven but no hell).

Wow ... amazing

*DINK*

Attached: hs.jpg (480x360, 8K)

F

Why is it black and white? Why don’t you feel any sorrow for all parties involved? It’s a sad situation in general. Sad for the lost life and sad for those he affected those who will miss him.

It’s alot harder than just going back to your life when someone close to you family or friend commits suicide. It’s not just a few weeks and then boom you don’t care anymore.

So what youre saying is: every religion is real, there are millions of heaven and hells which all exist because some fuckwit wrote a book.
>seems legit

Fuck off queer

Does anyone know his steam? I was talking to a random yesterday who said he was depressed. At the end of our conversation, he said my advice was awful and left. If anyone knows if this guy has steam please tell

someone convert to gif

I never said any of that but I find the belief in a heaven comforting so why not believe it.

Not a queer but our women have been fucked up so sometimes we need a feminine touch from unusual sources... strange times call for strange measures.

>Why don’t you feel any sorrow for all parties involved?
Well yeah but as I said most of my pity is for the guy who killed himself.

Attached: 9bf961d7179d9787a0f51666fb284bd3.jpg (1060x1500, 271K)

fuck that animation

Pretty sure he has the exact same steam name as the guy you were chatting with. Well done user you killed this motherfucker.

So you also believe in fairy tales?

I am an agnostic believer
I know theres no proof but fuckit
I ask again, whats the harm in it?

You are a faget

>vimeo.com/260170446
fucking hell .... that dropsheet was a waste of fucking time .....

I want his anime poster collection. :)P

I feel its different for everyone, last year around June, one of my closest friends I've known since elementary killed himself. Drove away from home and shot himself. I was in disbelief and didn't feel sad at the time but every now and then it hits me and I cry sometimes. He appears in my dreams often and when he does I always ask him "where he's been" or "I thought you died" and he just smiles and walks away. I still think back and feel somewhat sad that our old group that use to stay up during middle school and early high school to play halo, CoD, minecraft, etc drifted so far from each other. He came to my old job with his friend and was surprised and happy to see me, then asked if I wanted to join them and I told him "No thanks man I'm really tired, next time tho", but next time never came. If I knew he was feeling trapped, depressed, and looking for an exit I wouldve joined in a heartbeat.

Not the guy you’re replying to, but as opposed to you knowing reality? That’s what you’re implying.
Fact is - no one knows anything about the afterlife.
If you believe any of the Abrahamic religions, suicide is a sin - martyrdom via suicide bombing is a loophole in rule that the Muslim suicide bombers use. Same way with killing in the name of your god is allowed too, and not considered murder.
Personally I’m torn. He had every right to end his suffering but by God that was extremely selfish and cruel thing to put his friends and family through.
Just passed the 6yr anniversary of my friend’s suicide, and I’m still angry he took his own life. I just hope he’s found the peace that eluded him when he was alive, and that I miss him terribly.

I fucking hate faggost that shit on people for believing in heaven or some form of it. I dont care for practicing any religion and am fine with just dying and not existing anymore but fuck me it irritates me seeing and hearing people saying that people who believe are stupid. If you find comfort in believing that you still "live" after death in a heaven of some sort then by all means believe in it. Some people like thinking that they'll be fine or their family is kicking back in the clouds and it makes them happy. Who knows, maybe the belief of numerous people everywhere us enough to give birth to such things?

My heart goes out to you user. I'm kinda mad my friend never reached out to anyone from our group about how he felt, but I feel at peace that his suffering is no more. I just wish I would've known so I could've tried to do something.

story? link?

None at all as long as you don’t attempt to force it on others.
I’m a theistic agnostic as well. I do believe but I don’t think we’ll ever know, understand or be able to prove anything, I’m just basing it off what we know from science - energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only changed - and what we are is being of energy essentially in biological housing that decays over time.

Zlsiro

Thanks.

Life fir his family is easier without that neet

I still think its callow to be "angry" at a person who killed themselves as if the pain or inconvenience caused to others by his act was anything compared to the extended suffering he had gone through.
Also the idea that someone should choose to suffer for the sake of making others feel better is imo rather stupid and selfish of the people who would ask them of such a thing.
Like if you had a family member dying of a horrible painful disease and wanted to pull the plug but you asked them not to because having them around a few extra days would make YOU feel better.
The only semi-reasonable argument from all that shit is those who say he should have done it in the woods or something but even that to me is a weak argument.
The man killed himself, other people can deal with a temporary inconvenience on his behalf so he could die in a more comfortable way, especially if those people loved him at all.

Attached: 6.gif (600x178, 30K)

Honestly I have been finding it harder to genuinely believe in recent years due to my own troubles in life and that makes me sad.

The idea that this is just a temporary life is much less comforting then the idea that the soul is real and there is something after this.

>that harrowing scream from his mom

That's actually awful.

Of course it’s callow, and selfish. We all are. Flip side is if you don’t grieve your loss of them you’re considered heartless regardless of how you try to explain otherwise unless you’re mentally off.
We don’t mourn because they’ve died, we mourn because they’ve left us. They took part of us with them and we can be mad, or sad, or both - both are perfectly normal reactions, and both will resolve themselves in time - everyone does this unless there is something mentally wrong with them.
Even animals grieve at loss.
Don’t be upset with yourself about being angry at them leaving you. If there is an afterlife in which they remember us, then they know that you’re mad at them, and since they are your friend they understand and make amends when you get there.

Bullshit. Depression is temporary and killing yourself is a permanent fix to a short term problem. A boy took his own life with the encouragement of everyone who watched. You all have blood on your hands and I seriously hope his mom doesn't decide to go the same way.

Hard blows and fire make the strongest steel.
You’ll pull through.

I guess that sounds alright.
Kind of like being angry at a partner who mistreated and left you without good cause?
You still love the person but part of you can be angry that they left you for a reason you thought wasn't good?

Exactly.

fuckkk :( rest in peace im so sad for her mother ;(

can you be saved in any way if you were born again?

Reincarnation is a chance to get it right this time around, and if you don’t, you get as many as you need until you do. It’s in many religions.

I feel awful now I don't know how you can watch that video and hear the mother cry without feeling some sort of sadness. It doesn't matter how you put it this is just sad

Rest in peace robot

Attached: eb0.jpg (500x500, 40K)

here is a video about the kid who killed himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI

fuck off randy

Fuck off, Randy-san

Fuck off

forgotten in minutes. amazing decision.

By you, guarantee not by his family and friends - the only ones who matter.

When will you faggots learn it's all fake. You'd think posting on Sup Forums for years would teach you something.

jesus his mom finds him in the video and screams? Fuck.

And nothing of value was lost
/Sup Forums mode off
RIP user

keep telling yourself that