HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

memecoin miners on suicide watch. Good. I hope you fucking turds lost your life savings buying up GPUs and rigs.

Attached: memecoinfags.jpg (541x360, 159K)

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Seriously though, I cashed out a little while ago and made 30g off of a couple hundred.
There is some legitimacy to cryptos

Sure, if you got in early. It's nose-diving right now and billions are being wiped away from the market hourly. It's almost like, putting your money into an unregulated meme wasn't going to end well for most people.

I don't wish ill on others for very little reason because I don't have a fucked up and sad psyche, but I am looking forward to all the GPUs that will flood the market and bring prices down. Can finish my rig without spending gay amounts of money

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x649, 72K)

Yeah about those cheap GPUs. Those things will come from mining rigs and will be more worn out than my mother in her late 20s.

Attached: Gotta Love It!.png (603x263, 21K)

>Google bans crypto from its search engine
>Law makers are threatening regulations on cryptocurrency
Today is a good day and it's just getting started.

>hurr durr worn out GPUs
It doesn't really work like that dumb nigger, and who cares if they're cheap af. Regardless the flooding of the market is the most significant thing, it will lead to lower prices for new gfx cards.

Attached: 2.jpg (789x464, 73K)

Agreed!

I mean they can always make money using those pcs to run dedicated servers.

>Just bought a 1080 last week for $600 thinking it was a good deal
what the fuck

Attached: 1482371156983.jpg (603x550, 32K)

bitcoins fine, etherum maybe not but bit coins solid till they end the mining

Why is it good, schadenfreude?
Pretty crappy life you got there amigo.
I never got into crypto but a lot of people made a lot of money, and like it or not, it is the future.

>a lot of people made a lot of money
Let me correct this: A few people made money and everyone else just tried to mine and sell, with no buyers.

>it is the future
lol no it's fucking not. If it ever got that big, lawmakers would do as they currently are, they would regulate it. There's never going to be an unregulated currency in any kind of government.

It's not the future. I'm building a new gaming rig by June as my current one is just over three years old, this is good news

>Seriously though, I cashed out a little while ago and made 30g off of a couple hundred.

theoretically.

if you tried to cash it in, the value would mysteriously drop to around tree fiddy, after fees.

It's good because of the waste of electricity caused by mining.

the only reason it lasted this long was because you could trade tiny ass fractions of the bitcoins.

>It doesn't really work like that dumb nigger
I see you like posting shit straight out of your ass without doing any research! Nice :^)

>it is the future.
the only differences are central banks don't control it and it isn't tied to a government.

Gpu's for mining went out a couple years ago, dedicated processors and mackines actually made it profitable with much more return and lower electric usage