What do you think of Eminem's new track featuring Yass Slay Queen?

What do you think of Eminem's new track featuring Yass Slay Queen?

It's been a commercial and critical dud. What went wrong?

I like Beyonce's chorus, everything else is shit. boring, uninspired beat and Em's voice and flow are completely gone at this point

Dissapointing

Do you think Eminem was trying to make a hit record? desu, I just think because he's such a huge star that radio immediately picked it up.

Does Beyonce need to loook serious and important acting in every promo photo of her ever?

Yes. The meaningless need meaning.

>Beyonce's vocals is pretty and angelic as fuck
>instrumental is beautiful
>Eminem actually telling the truth

Oh this song is pretty goo--

>Eminem still using the off-beat flow trying to fit in as many words in each line for no reason

WHY DOES HE DO THIS SHIT

That's the woke strong womyn face.
You wouldn't understand.

he's into the wordcraft daaawg

The beat is nonexistent. You're making songs, not poems, put some effort into music.
I also hate the hook. But it seems that's an unpopular opinion, so ever since Recovery we're getting at least one single ruined by pop diva whaling on the chorus.
Why does he keep picking these shitty hooks? They're so jarring next to Em's verses.
Beyonce or Rihanna fans don't care about his personal struggles, so they find these songs boring. And hardcore Eminem fans who still care don't want pop hooks on his songs.
It worked once with Stan, but never since. It's time to stop.

Eminem has been absolute trash since MMLP. Why do people keep pretending otherwise?

But what's the point in fitting in so many words in each bar if it destroys the flow and makes it off beat? How come no one in the studio just tells Em it sounds bad? What the fuck

It kinda sucks

Beyonce just yells the same crappy chorus throughout and Eminem's part kinda fades into the background

I don't know. Did noone from his team tell him that this would neverbe a hit? Is he surrounded by yes-men, or did he think that they would sell on their names alone? Anyway, hope this is a wake up call.

Trump curse

it sounds like an ai wrote it with a rhyme generator and they added an already written verse to fill it.

this really doesn't bump in the whip

It's neither of those you uninformed cocksucker

>white knighting Eminem
>doing it for free

I liked it. I'm just now learning that I'm alone on this

The entire Soros brigade that spent the last 10 years calling Eminem a misogynistic gay bashing white trash psychopath is now obligated to defend him with their dying breath because fuck drumpf. Not only that, but he's got a strong negro woman on his song!

I generally think Eminem is over rated, or maybe her (as well as a lot of white rappers desu) just don't appeal to my ear as well as black rappers.
I think the song is very shallow (no pun intended) and doesn't have much substance to it. The lyrics aren't impressive, nor is the flow, but Em still showed off his rhyming skills that don't only consist of end-of-line rhymes (as a lot of raps atm do) even if the lyrics and substance are bland. Overall, I would've expected a lot more from a Beyonce and Eminem collab, aren't they supposed to be 2 of the most celebrated artists of the 2000s? Yet they come out with this pretty forgettable song..

You do realise your opinion on anything is automatically discarded because you're a weeb right? Closet pedo

Plebs, when will they learn?

Didn't it top UK and iTunes charts?

the latter half of the last verse starting at 'wash out the blonde'
beyonce part was absolute shit and obnoxious as fuck.

Eminem having a mid life crisis

Eminem is way past the middle of his life, unless he lives to 90.

He song is more about him hearing the opinions and worrying that they might be right, it's just a bit self-doubt not a fucking crisis.

Really, Em has been doing the forced word salad thing for well over a decade and it's awful. It's usually the worst bit of every D12 song he's in.

>This is the state of Sup Forums in 2017
Fucking redditors man

Sounded more to me that he wanted to make an exposition to his new album that basically explains his feelings towards his career for the past 3 years. I wouldn't consider it too much of a quality indicator for the rest of the album

The names alone put it in the top 10 here by default