Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums
>be me
>living with girlfriend in my flat in a student dorm
>she's a deent 8/10
>but lazy as fuck, just laying arround all day and watching TV
>come home in the evening she didnt move herself 1 meter and looks still as if she just woke up
>just demans money and stuff
>kind of fed up with this shit
>last week met this girl smoking at the dorm entrance
>smoke with her and ask if we could meet again
>she says sure, just knock at my door
>we exchanged our room numbers
>next day, I knocked at her door and suddenly she jumped out and told me she has visit
>thought t myself "ok that could be her BF" and just forgot about it
>yesterday, I went out with some friends, suddenly phone rings
>gf pissed as fuck, yelling arround like an autist, some girl just knocked , and gf opened the door fuckn naked because she thought its me

so /b what do?
should I jsut forget about that girl?

Attached: wrong.jpg (159x167, 6K)

Your gf sounds pretty fuckin retarded if shes opening a door anyone can go through naked, and sounds greedy from demanding money from you. And if shes going psycho cause a girl knocked on your door, forget THAT bitch instead tf

You obviously made this post because you want to be done with your girlfriend and you want someone to tell you to end it with her. Either do it or don’t, our opinion shouldn’t matter.
Also, it’s your stupid fault for exchanging room numbers with a girl and not telling your girlfriend. Whether you were trying to fuck the girl or not, that’s literally just retarded to not let your girlfriend know

You've not described any positive traits for your girlfriend in the OP so I guess break up with her

thanks guys, made me think a little

Break up with her, do not you see she's a parasite? It does nothing more than ask for money and sit watching TV

I told her already, that she should get and find her own apartment. But in the end she just ignores me and keeps watching TV.

In the meanwhile, I send the other girl a friend-request over facebook.
She responded "Im not sure if I should accept your request. Im scared that your girlfriend will kill me"

Can I forget the other girl?

>Im scared that your girlfriend will kill me

Impossible, that would involve her getting up and leaving the apartment

You gave us a bias story. Its all your fault mate you cheated. The reason you gave that she's lazy is just stupid. Please confess to your gf and tell her that you dont love her anymore.

I wouldnt say i dont love her.
Its more like, I feel I miss something in my life if I keep her.

she's asking for money because that's how you treated her at first! you've tolerated her then after that you're blaming her? Did you tell something positive about her? No, because you dont love her anymore, its not because she's lazy or something

Stop right there mate! The only positive thing you said about her is that she's 8/10. You dont love him bro, you just fear that you'll regret it if you leave her because she's 8/10

Leave her. Never date a slob

its never easy to end a 3yrs relationship and on top of that, I would have to kick her out of my apartment, which sounds kind of heartless after I broke up with her

Please! Dont be like this, you're giving out reasons to make her the bad on the story. You are the one who cheated bro, you're reasons can't be justified! Just admit to her that you're cheating and ask for forgiveness

Beauty fades but bitch stays forever. Those little things that she does now like being lazy or getting on your ass hardcore will only amplify if you spend your life with her. Dont get trapped. Live your life for you, not for a women who seems to be content living off of you when she isn't even your wife.

i didnt cheated :o

Bro, are you happy with her? Do you still love her 100%?

no not exactly 100% but I cant imagine living without her.

Sorry if cheating is a wrong term. Im changing it to "being unfair". Is that fine mister?

Well it's normal after all when you get used to living with someone. But if your relationship is toxic best option is to leave or confront your gf

>I would have to kick her out of my apartment
Then its not love dude, that's pity

because I didnt told her that I met a girl?

No
She just found out you have gf, and a rather angry one like it sounds
Just break up with the parasite and throw it out the flat, then proceed to meet new girl

just broke up with her dude! that's the only way, dont fool her and yourself

Because you met a girl with the intent of fucking her you autist

tbh, as I met this new girl, I didnt actually "flirt" with her, so I though it would be inappropriate to tell someone directly about your relationship. I wouldnt cheat. Although she was kind and I would have appreciated meeting her again, even as a regular friend.
I dont think she would even want to talk to me again, I bet the situation was unbelievable uncomfy for her.

dont be a hypocrite dude. Why would you exchange your room number with a girl? come on!

>thought myself "ok that could be her BF" and just forgot about it
come on!

its kinda smalltalk at the student dorm, Im not the most social person, so my first question is often "hey what apartement block are you in?" and mostly answering "ah ye Ive got a friend in there aswell"

and so on.

>Break up with cunt
>Get with new girl

Dont be the guy that does it in reverse though. Grow some balls

but you like her? And somehow you want her to be your gf right?

stop these stupid reasons bro, just admit it

Actually we just talked 10 minutes and smoked together.
Not knowing very much about her I can say she was pretty sympatic. She had something I didnt see on a girl for years.