Best naruto arc or what? Part 1 > shippuden

Best naruto arc or what? Part 1 > shippuden

Attached: 3068365901_1_5_N4cDyI47.jpg (400x300, 13K)

the one where they are on namek

When naruto learned the spirit bomb from jariya

when the kameha learnd the frog move

Chunin exams ftw

Attached: 5683160-4217424486-maxre.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Sasuke retreival arc was definitely the best. The Leaf ninjas vs the sound ninja was hype AF!

Great arc but I prefer the forest/running after sasuke arc. Everything after this arc (except for shikamaru vs hidan) is garbage.

madara arc

good choice!

Zabuza will always be my favorite character

When they first brought madara back and they had to fight all the dead kage while madara fought the entire army

Best arc. Still revisit the Rock Lee & Gaara fight on occasion. Sakura vs. Ino was honest to God one of the worst things I've ever seen tho.

Zabuza ark will never be topped

It a shame the series went downhill from there

Zabuza arc was the only time sakura was ever considered decent. Due to her chakra control.

Watches without numbers on them are just bracelets...

Chuunin Exams Arc is the one!!!

Rise and fall and rerise of Akatsuki

why is this anime so hated? part 1 up to naruto vs sasuke is really pleasant watch, and the characters and conficts scale so well into shippuden which closes out the stories of the characters in a satisfying manner.
The entire anime is closed out in a pretty weird way, but the overall story is decent at the very least.

Attached: olivier-rizzo-robbie-snelders.jpg (2400x1600, 97K)

It was really good up untill the climax of naruto vs sasuke, then it steadily declined. And i dont think its ever wise to make your fantasy characters literal gods, takes away the effort to me.

Attached: 1.png (1919x1079, 978K)

Attached: 10.png (1919x1079, 1016K)

anything with kakashi

Attached: 12.png (1919x1079, 1.22M)

Chin ciang ciąg porfel wsiąkł

anyone got that anime depth chart?

imo it's mostly due to
>the stereotypical hero who just keeps getting more and more power ups just to be topped by the nemesis and then top the nemesis just to be topped back again by same or new foe
>fillers
>quite an annoying voice
>fillers
>did i mention fillers?

Attached: 1497626308709.jpg (764x508, 104K)

yes part 1 was great

beating the 6 pain guys

pain vs naruto or rock lee vs garaa

Kakashi vs Obito best fight