I used to feel like a god. I used to have a god complex...

I used to feel like a god. I used to have a god complex. I used to feel superior to all humans and even more superior than this creator in terms of will power. I used to train more than 99.9999% of humans but then I was emasculated 6 years ago.

Do any of you know of the hells of emasculation?

Do any of you think you can relate yourselves with me?

Attached: air-bubbles-diving-underwater-blow-62307.jpg (3648x2736, 1.75M)

no1cur

Emasculated how?

That's something I don't like going into detail about. I will say it has nothing to do with sexuality as I was (and am) planning on castrating myself anyways.

Basically I used to feel pure. Even more pure than god before I became corrupted by immense hatred due to this emasculation.

I used to see morals as fact. Now I have no morals anymore.

Read Nietzsche.

Go to a doctors.

I already know myseld better than anyone else. I am well aware what caused this.

Many factors.
1) I have a dominant personality. One that only cares about physical power above all else. A job is just a side thing. Training was EVERYTHING to me. Why? Because training measures WILL POWER. It is as close to an even playing field this luck based unfair world offers.

You can't control your intelligence for instance but you can control the amount of effort you push out.

2) This world is POINTLESS. In the grand scheme of things, we work, transport, come home, eat, shit, repeat.

That makes me want to BLOW MY BRAINS OFF. Training was something that felt godly in a boring PATHETIC world.

3) I saw myself as having the number 1 will power in existance. Why did that matter? Because I associated will power with purity. People with weak will power do drugs, alcohol, and sex. I was abive that. I had a childish personality (aka my innocents) BUT I had the ultimate will power which made me feel lile a pyre god in an impure world.

I was stripped of my very foundation 6 years ago which DESTROYED my head. My PURPOSE.

Pills aren't magic and I also don't submit to the philosophies of other humans. In other words, suicide is my answer and I explained it logically.

Then kill yourself
none of this means anything to anyone but yourself
you're just looking for internet validation you stupid fucking 12 year old

23 you ignorant swine.

Also, I EASILY could have killed myself if not for my fear of hell. I am not as simple minded as you.

'Ignorant swine'? Lazy b8, try harder euphoriacunt.

Yeah you're definitely not simple but minded but you think you're above drugs, alcohol and sex, you also believe in heaven and hell and you think you're basically a GOD HAHAHAHA.

You're not simple minded mate, you're fucking delusional

>euphoriacunt
Lazy bait. Try harder, swine.

My will power was intense. Something no other human could relate to. OBVIOUSLY you can't understand.

It would be like expecting a kindergarten graduate to understand the difficulty of getting a PhD.

>Something no other human could relate to
This literally makes you delusional
try harder my man
i bet u have 0 education at all

Not true. I got fucked up and went to the mental institute twice along with other things that sapped away my youth but long story short, I need 1.5 more yrs for my bachelors in business/econ and I finished this 2 yr electrical certificate. I never claimed to be as smart as an engineer.

When I say simple minded, I basically mean weak minded. People who EASILY SUBMIT TO TEMPTATIONS.

People who submit to temptations are JOKES to me.

so you're a college freshman LMFAO

I am half way done with my junior yr. Are you retarded?

WOW A BIG BOY COLLEGE JUNIOR LOOK HOW ENLIGHTENED YOU ARE HONEYBUNCH

Stupid. What is 4-1.5? 2.5.

2.5 = half way done with my junior yr. You are pathetic.

I also have the electrical trade to fall back on.

When did I say college made me enlightened you dumbass? I don't even believe in schools. I just do this to get passed the BARRIER TO ENTRY employers have created.

Stupid assumptions.

You are getting so destroyed by me. Pathetic.

you just triple replied to me but I'm getting destroyed
okay my man
go put on ur big boi enlightened pants and watch the shopping channel u fucking egg

>you just triple replied to me but I'm getting destroyed
okay my man
Since when does replying multiple times mean I am losing? Wtf are you smoking?

>go put on ur big boi enlightened pants and watch the shopping channel u fucking egg
Na

>I am losing
lmao here's the sign of u being a dumb kid
this isn't a game
there are no winners or losers mate
ur just embarrassing yourself

So you CAN'T win an argument?

So if someone says 1+1 =3 and I say no, it's 2, I DIDN'T win?

Look, fool. ALL I am doing is CORRECTING your crap logic. Perfectly may I add.

Also, "kid"? Ya I guess 23 is a kid. God damn why did this god create so many retards?

I hope you screenshot this thread and look back on your posts in a year or two
You will realize how absolutely retarded and cringeworth you are

I'm honestly starting to think this is bait

Every step of the way, I correct your ass logic. That is sad. I have perfect LEGITIMATE counter arguments.

For example saying you can't win an argument is false.

Saying that I think I am enlightened for going to college is false.

Saying I was a freshman just shows you suck at basic algebra.

You ARE losing.

Also, why say random crap like
>go put on ur big boi enlightened pants and watch the shopping channel u fucking egg

What exactly does that even ADD to this? Nothing. You are good at that though. Saying random crap. I always get the stupid ones. Must be god's way of pulling a prank on me.

I have 6 years worth of notes to myself.

I haven't changed. Also, YOU are the retard here.

You LOST. Look here for a partial explanation:

hahahahaha fuck me you are not real
are you like this in real life?
surely no one takes you seriously

See? God must be playing a joke on me.
Always sends me the retards.

YOU ARE JUST SAYING RANDOM CRAP

YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT NY SAYING
>hahahahaha fuck me you are not real
are you like this in real life?
surely no one takes you seriously

What the FUCK does that have to do with ANYTHING I said? Random as hell.

Ya I am like that in real life. So WHAT?

WHAT does that matter????

it's relevant because I physically cannot believe people like you exist
i am in complete disbelief anyone can be this delusional

also god isnt real

>also god isnt real
HAHAHA ya we just POOFED here just to die off from extinction eventually.

Okay. Poof poof

It wasn't relevant to my actual post you retard. Are all atheists just this stupid?

yup we were

also this entire thread is just you trying to show off your ego, isn't it?
You ask if anyone can relate to you and have this big complex where you think you're smarter than anyone who posts here

do you do this often?
whats the point of this thread?

What makes the conversations so easily devolve into shit slinging.

magic isn't real

No we weren't. That isn't a fact, stupid.

Evolution of things not needed for survival makes literally no sense. Example? Zebra stripes and how you go from a bird that can't make a nest to one that can. Both are useless at the beginning stages meaning it's gradual evolution makes no sense. Long story short, evolution works from natural selection fixating beneficial mutations into the population. No natural selection = no evolution. Something being irrelevant for survival = no natural selection. Those 2 examples above are dead ends to evolution.

YOOO OP U MUST BE HIGH AF XDDDD

This guy Just follow back the chain and you will see how this retard argues. He started this random shit slinging.

How the fuck do people fall for this troll thread? OP is destroying you fools because he's literally Jesus.

Nope. I am legit that fucked up and obsessed with training as a person. Well.. more like "was" with the training part.

>afraid of death
>god complex
Since when were "gods" cowardly pieces of shit?

Aren't you OP? if so you just quoted yourself and called yourself a retard LOOOOL.

Also evolution has been scientifically proven so it's not really debatable.

I an not a troll. I am 100% serious. Ik it's hard to tell sometimes but there's no real way to prove I am being truthful.

training what?

Since when was I afraid of death?

HAHA idiot. I fear HELL but NOT death.

I would bet even god himself would fear hell.

it might help for you to consider chemistry

you call it will power and purity

Dr's call it call obsessive compulsive disorder coupled with narcissistic personality disorder.

You are not what you think you are, humble yourself and you may be surprised what you learn.

Ya I misclicked. Oh I am so stupid for that. Right. Let's ignore how I fucking destroyed you then.

Also, you don't even know how evolution works, do you?

Haha I bet you don't even know that natural selection is the main mechanism to evolution and that no natural selection = a dead end. You don't even know what you believe in!! Hahaha

You sound frustrated and bottled up op

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: p6nxltki0lpn8n3757225000000.jpg (506x719, 34K)

Read My logic is simple. There is no need to overcomplicated it.

No natural selection does indeed = a dead end to evolution and those 2 examples were just 2 of many but I picked them because of how obvious they were to understand.

How do you believe in evolution and god at the same time?
How do you handle being a hypocrite on such a high level?

Yup glad you can admit you're stupid

I know how evolution and natural selection works my friend, you're the one who believes in a magic sky man.

Also there are 10 posters in this thread and they are all laughing at you because you are delusional
try again tho

I DON'T believe i evolution you illiterate fool.

Topkek... holy shit

at least try MDMA/XTC befoere you die, geez

My sarcasm was beyond obvious to understand but this IS you we are talking about. Idiot.

Your examples don't seem to make sense, and you don't have a conclusion either
I'm honestly not sure what you believe but you are in pain to make a thread like this

Okay, you don't believe in evolution.

But you just said it exists, and how it works.

this

You realize everyone here thinks you are fucking retarded, right?

You lost so why would they laugh at me?

The religion thing aside, you just simply lost every step of the way and I explained it well in ever other post piece by piece.

You sound like a psychopath. Probably for the best.

Attached: Frolander.jpg (970x843, 148K)

Holy fuck. Just READ my post carefully. I was playing DEVIL'S ADVOCATE and showing the dead ends of natural selection.
>facepalm

Keep telling yourself that you spineless little bitch. Hell would probably be an improvement from your shitty life.

Nope. I beat YOU specifically. You lost. Every single post I fucking destroyed you.

lol this guy got shit kicked

you were only emasculated because you have an out of control ego and I'm guessing it was shattered because you realized you are not a special snowflake.

What do you mean dead end?

I would fucking choke you if you were here lel.

Inb4 you think I'm a skinny fuck ;)

I'm wondering if its a troll because if not he needs help

Yeah okay mate I lost
I admit I lost to your superior wisdom
does that feel better?
You are smarter than an internet stranger and there's nothing I can do about it

Doesn't change the fact you are completely delusional
not one of the 14 posters in here has taken your side on ANYTHING

I.e. natural selection needs something to be useful to actually activate.

Zebra stripes at the beginning stages are useless to survival which = dead end.

>inb4 you think I'm a skinny fuck ;)

well you got me there kiddo

Attached: file.png (220x332, 17K)

Glad you said something not so retarded for once.

Got it.
Your mom washed your Fluttershy daikamura, didn't she?

/R9K/ is calling you

What do you mean dead end?

Zebras still exist.

Give me your personal email and I will just post something to you so you can see how fucking wrong you are.

you are still superior to all humans, OP. you post on Sup Forums!

>gets called delusional
>agrees
I also agree that youre delusional kek

Not specific enough. The fuck you mean nigga?

Topkek.... okay I can't dumb it down. I legit can't believe you didn't understand what I said despite how simple I made it.

Don't do that, we're just trolling you.
You don't want to turn this into a doxing

you got me buddy
you got me so good

But you are still dumb as fuck and cringey as shit
If you ever actually grow up you'll realize it

I can guarantee you have never had a girlfriend ever and you definitely still live with mommy and daddy
would really love to see what you look like

If you can't understand simply by the word "emasculation" it just means you haven't experienced it.

A dead end is a path that can go no further

Zebras are basically horses with stripes

I have no idea how these things go together

I will post somewhat proof of the old me. That's what I meant. As if I'd give you cunts the satisfaction.

Came into the thread to laugh and was not disappointed at all.

You are a little bitch for making this post. No matter the reason behind it the real reason is you are a little bitch. You are a little faggot boy. The time has come to choppy chop off your useless flesh nub and start calling yourself Sally.

Got it, Sally.

I'd carve your fucking face apart you autistic fuck. Your life isn't worth shit and you're not as bad as you think you are. Truly fucking pathetic. I've seen faggots like you break.

Yeah he acts as if he made it super simple but it's just because he is so smart with a quadruple digit iq so us plebs just don't get it

I mean the evolution of the ACTUAL STRIPES THEMSELVES

Read

>hurr let me email you, I'll teach you a lesson!
we got a fucking internet thug over here guys

You've lost every argument here, we're satisfied
We're satiated even, you're like popcorn just giving yourself away for free
I hope you at least get something out of this

You were always a little bitch, that's why you post on Sup Forums, you fucken, faggot bitch, sissy, cuck, faggot.

KEK

No you wouldn't tough guy. I used to do 17k pushups in a month with 45lb, curl 60lb dumbbells,lift a 20lb dumbbell 1800 times per arm without stopping for an hr (once every 2 sec) as a 16 yr old and was going to double that but then I was emasculated.

I would fucking shove you down the trash can where you belong.