I am a psychopath ask me anything

I am a psychopath ask me anything

Attached: cit_batman_-_joker_-_no_srsly_y_so_srs_6535.jpg (250x200, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUGlgzxv-fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you 12 or just an attention whore? Asking for a friend.

Get over your phase soon.

Patty or link sausage?

Checked

Its not a phase, its a state of being.

Being 12 is serious business I see

why u so serious?

>psychopaths score below average on iq tests in general
lol. How does it feel to be a total moron?

That's a fancy way of saying you're a giant asshole

It has nothing to do with age its a mental state.
I have a relatively high IQ.
I don't make friends easily but that is more a choice than anything.

Attached: _64766464_64762381.jpg (144x81, 5K)

Hey OP when did you find out you were crazy?

Attached: Mad-Dog-2.jpg (580x435, 60K)

do you aknowledge your flaws?
do you plan on ever doing anything about them?

Attached: OP.jpg (320x220, 41K)

Probably just an egotistical sociopath.
Pass.

Attached: 0CTz2DB.png (2000x2000, 892K)

>relatively high
To what? Other idiot psychopaths? You're still below average

I used to torture animals as a child but that is something I grew out of.
It is a lifelong state there is nothing to be done about it but I learn regardless.
No
To the general population

Attached: 574548_10200475402146035_1433246535_n.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Attached: 1b448c0aecf8dd403eb4397100366662.jpg (600x848, 78K)

Attached: 1452767619035.jpg (270x187, 9K)

Attached: 1382585615227s.jpg (229x250, 4K)

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

somewhat yes

>It is a lifelong state there is nothing to be done about it but I learn regardless.
so you honestly dont feel any guilt over making other people miserable? Because if you did, you would atleast try to change something, maybe not your personality but the way you act.

I treat people irl with respect and dignity, I am too old for youthful disrespect.

Attached: _64660079_71nkeyf9.jpg (144x81, 5K)

Attached: f9f13e0169f808392860c1027890fb0d--serenity-quotes-lyric-quotes.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Nobody is meaner than demons

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1124, 325K)

Okay, just to be different, I'll buy it.

Do you have any symptoms of anything else?

As a youngin did you wet your bed past a certain age?

Did you ever start fires as a kid?

What about cruelty to animals? Come on. Give us the gory details, ya sick bastard.

Attached: IMG_0608.png (635x640, 547K)

What's the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath?

Aren't we all?

Attached: classic.jpg (640x765, 112K)

>Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy, impaired remorse, bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

For some reason i have a hard time believing that. Either you HAVE changed (despite you claiming there is nothing to be done about it), you were never a psycopath to begin with or you are lying about how you treat people.
so which is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=UUGlgzxv-fQ

I used to post these threads when I was 16 too
It's fun to pretend but socio/psychopaths don't self diagnose or look for validation from the internet, most of the time they're not even aware of their condition, they just act.

op is a fag

Attached: 17126888_1346690908711132_1667506024581431296_n.jpg (937x1171, 126K)

I get symptoms of schizophrenia but take meds for it so its all good.
I never wet the bed except one time I think (memory not so fresh)
I started 2 fires as a kid, burnt down an orchard and a hay bale shed.
The cruelty to animals thing I will leave to your imagination but I did not feel empathy for them. I do a bit now though.
Learning is possible with age and we all are here for a purpose.

Attached: 30036_snake.jpg (1650x1080, 224K)

So at what age did your uncle rape you?

>Learning is possible with age
so you did change
>we all are here for a purpose
doesnt sound like a psycopath to me, unless you think your purpose is to serve satan and inflict pain on others as his top ranking officer.
also thats just bullshit and it doesnt even take a smart person to realise it.

Are you diagnosed? I'm calling bullshit if not. Also, why am I seriously replying to obvious bait?

what is the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath?

Free Tip, there is one

I'm a tricc boi AMA

One starts with socio, the other with psycho.

I have never been sexually abused aside from one time two rretards tried to pin me down and take off my pants (they failed)
What part of life learning is hard to grasp?
Yes diagnosed, I have been in mental hospitals many times.
I think a sociopath tries to manipulate people where a psychopath just goes and takes by force in the worst cases.

Attached: 11449700_gal.jpg (462x265, 19K)

What is your favourite color?

Wait your turn, I want to know at what age his uncle split him like a piece of lumber and wore his boi-pussy out.

Green text the story, but only make it about you ending up being penetrated and liking it. Also post asshole.

Do you have criminal history? Any relationship or friendship? Do you ever feel like an empty human shell?

Dan Brown

>What part of life learning is hard to grasp?
learning and changing your personality are 2 totally different things, i know you learned, we all fucking learn, im asking if you changed and im getting mixed messages.
If you did not change you would have already told me what you learned that changed your behaviour, but you havent, so my guess is that you arent a psycopath at all, just a shitty person using psycopathy as an excuse for your flaws.

diagnosed with what you fucking moron
there isn't a disease that makes you a psychopath
even ASPD isn't a relevant diagnosis
fuck off and stop pretending

i'm psycho af pls believe me

belief isnt a choice, i need to be convinced and so far that hasnt happened.

That's an author not a color.

Wrong.
Pretty damn close, the sociopath's feeling about social order is mainlined while the traits/attributes of a person is not respected.

A psychopath doesn't have to even "feel about" perceived social order, ideas, principals, and etc.

Even if the socio is using the dialogue as a (glorified) rude act of problem solving, they tend to put in a degree of participation and consideration of said order.

Yes I have a criminal past but nothing violent, I am lucky I never allowed my disorder to push me that far. I have friends but I don't see them anymore (I moved) I only see them on special occasions.
Learning to overcome your flaws is a God given right.
Diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychopathic traits.

Attached: 251eb54a-cbb9-4b00-b7e1-2f8c07178042_625x352.jpg (625x352, 42K)

Not OP but isn't ASPD the technical term for what was historically considered psychopathy or sociopathy?

I didn't say I was an adept tricc boi

pls be convince

Both lack conscience. A psychopath lacks it completely, humans are meat boxes to be manipulated and their emotions are null.

A sociopath has some conscience and can realise when he is doing something wrong. But it's a weak one and generally it doesn't stop undesirable behavior, but tends not to turn into extreme wrongdoing.

~4% of the population are sociopaths
~1% psychpaths

Majority men in both categories, for whatever, unknown reason.

I'm intelligent and dangerous to my enemies. I always keep cool when facing great dangers and people respect me for my intimidating personality. I don't like society at all haha I'm true rebel

>Learning to overcome your flaws is a God given right.
a psycopath who believes in god and doesnt show any psycopathing traits, are you kidding me right now?
stop digging yourself deeper and just fucking explain yourself, what have you learned that helped you overcome your flaws and dont you dare drag "god" into this.

Okay. If you really are a psychopath, neato.

What would you tell the FBI if you were a serial killer and got caught for the crimes?

>Diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychopathic traits.

This is not a real diagnosis and if you were diagnosed with "psychopathic traits" then you would be classed as a danger to the public and wouldn't be allowed any alone time.
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.

ASPD is the closest diagnosis related to sociopathy but there's still too much variation in mental conditions for it to be accurate or helpful.

Source?

And that's also why I'm assuming OP is not a psycho, a psycho wouldn't care to be asked questions by meat sacks.

why am i getting some random trolls replying to me?
dont you guys have a trap thread to go to?

I dare *hiss*

I am a separate user, but...
> learning to overcome your flaws is a God given right

Inductive reasoning works similar to instincts, or drives. While said self-awareness and learning is closer to an open discourse of discussion (philosophy) changing a person, in as much as a disorder is a ill arranged pathology.

Discussion should matter, but the modern age treats every word as being equal while people shitpost literally IRL.

>no
Yes

True psycho here, AMA

Attached: Stop_Him.jpg (1024x574, 46K)

Why did you message the autist who said he was a tricc boi?

I'm Spartacus!

There are many variations, the medical profession just Pidgeon holes us.
I have learned that making people feel bad is wrong and I don't do it in real life.
They let us go home there is no punishment without a crime.

Attached: 1186226_1362092302057_full.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Attached: 1520943192147.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

do you mean ?
because he replied to me and was being silly, i dont mind feeding the trolls, its just hard to have a real conversation with them.

Lol yeah right, edgelord. I've actually been diagnosed with ASPD (and BPD) at a DBT clinic and although I'm neither a psychopath nor a sociopath, you don't sound like you're even on the Antisocial spectrum. You might have HPD though - attention seeking behavior, overacting, etc.

Go kill someone already and watch yourself be crushed when you feel emotionally destroyed afterwards. Lord knows I can't so go do it for me, pussy.

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

that
Studies show that Psycho/Socio can induce empathetic consideration, they just see no reason to.

The realization on a subconscious level, that violation is "more realistic" arguably is the difference between those antisocial states and a healthy conscience.

Performing what is considered "socially right" isn't "some (of a) conscience", it is just a model from modernism that says those that get along and go along are "socially right". (aka; personhood with a shitty model to be based on)

I'm Sam the annihilator hyde

Attached: Face_of_Evil.jpg (320x320, 24K)

You only get the impression because I manipulated you into thinking that I'm a troll but that's just me. One time I'm the nicest person you ever meet, then suddenly I'm a twisted fucking psychopath!

>They let us go home there is no punishment without a crime.
Let me tell you why you are completely fucking delusional

A "psychopath" diagnosis doesn't stem from nothing.
People with those conditions aren't self aware and don't just turn up to the doctors like "hey doc I think im a psychopath".
These people either commit violent crimes which leads to the diagnosis or abuse substances leaving them in and out of hospital/psych interviews

you are not a psychopath
you are a 12 year old

>I have learned that making people feel bad is wrong and I don't do it in real life.
that is kinda obvious tho, even for psycopaths since making people feel bad often makes them treat you bad and THAT is counter productive.

im sorry i gotta go see a dentist,have a nice day mr face psycho dude.

>Go kill someone already and watch yourself be crushed when you feel emotionally destroyed afterwards
I don't get emotional I have no emotion to speak of. But as I said I have learned some empathy.
You have no clue how many functioning psychopaths there are, grow up.

Attached: 1384031937962s.jpg (183x250, 7K)

yeah nice memes, you might have fooled me if you had posted autistic pictures like OP did.

How to get blood stains out of carpet?

Give me a link to the source so I can read the same source material and draw my own conclusions.

seperate user but...
> learning that making people feel bad is wrong

Generally speaking, once you realize that people are kinda broken already and not sincerely out for your benefit... there is no justifiable reason to express or feel about things that most would consider normative.

Intellect can be used to create elaborate justifications for complexes, while wisdom isn't needed for happiness. Expecting sincere decency from people can begin to have no basis in reality.

Google it yourself, you tool.
That study has been done again and again.

pls feed daddo

Good question
I don't expect decency from people, they are puppets to a higher force and act accordingly.

Attached: 111sm.jpg (46x65, 2K)

>You have no clue how many functioning psychopaths there are, grow up.

YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE DIAGNOSED YOU MORON
Please tell us the story of your diagnosis
(protip : you can't because it didn't happen)

Be aware of my dark side . .

Attached: 1508811666448.jpg (1920x1200, 119K)

Don't make unsubstantiated claims without including your source material next time douchenugget. Sociopath and psychopath are laymen terms, they aren't defined in the DSM and are vague at best.

No, get lost. What part of my statement did you not grasp?

Attached: 1383787632597.jpg (1680x1050, 306K)

Do psychopaths often save thumbnails?

Why do you get online and lie about a serious mental disorder? Is it because your mom never loved you so you make shit up to feel special?

How do you feel about not having a personality so to stand out among your middle school peers you diagnose yourself with a mental illness so you can brag about not getting scared whilst watching horror movies and reading stale creepypasta?

Psychopaths are always Gemini, my doctor told me

Why are you wasting your time even asking this question?

I'm a psycho alien AMA (me on left)

Attached: ET_comes_home.gif (499x340, 480K)

Which ship are you boarding to Gay Island? It's a beautiful South Pacific island once used for nuclear bomb testing. I'm assigned to the Gayaway out of San Francisco, container #92

Attached: 636928,orig,r:4.jpg (2560x852, 280K)

Hahahaha yup, there it is.
You can't explain how you were "diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychopath traits" because it didn't happen.

You're trying to tell me I don't know how many functioning psychopaths there are, and you're right, I don't.
But you can't be diagnosed AND functioning, those things are pretty much mutually exclusive.

You won't have any sensible reply to this because you can't explain yourself